In a do-it-yourself mood? If you’re a handyman planning a DIY project, you head to the home improvement stores. Here are 5 things you should never buy there.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Overland Park, KS
There are 8 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Overland Park
- Same Day LocksmithIt went great! Blake made the whole process very smooth, and walked me through all of my options. Highly recommend!
- Mid America Locksmiths, LLCGreat. Dave was on time, professional and very knowledgeable. He also used PPE which was important to me.
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)This particular handyman was fabulous. He worked hard. He was friendly and cleaned up his messes. The work was done very good.
- Mid America Locksmiths, LLCThey were quick to respond and completed the work in under an hour. Shared valuable info to help in future. Would definitely hire again.
- Mid America Locksmiths, LLCComplicated three point lock with a gearbox actuator worn to point door was difficult to open. Chris, the technician, diagnosed the problem. When the new part arrives, he will return to install and adjust it.
- Heart of America LocksmithRandy is very professional and personable. His work is detailed and accurate. The finished product is great.
- A LOCKSMITHCraig did a great job for us. Did what he could on the spot. Ordered the parts needed for some special requests we wanted. Prompt, courteous, professional.
- Mid America Locksmiths, LLCHe was so thorough, too time to explain everything he was doing, excellent service, so kind and efficient!! Would definitely contact them again, highly recommend.
- Jameson Remodeling & Home RepairI highly recommend him. He is responsive, he does what he says he is going to do, and I find him to be very skilled. I use him all the time.
- Jameson Remodeling & Home RepairI contacted Drew through Angie's list messaging one night around 8:00pm. He returned by email within an hour!! I didn't expect to hear anything until the morning. After chatting back and forth a few times, we agreed on a day at approximately 9:00am (I live in Liberty, far from his normal area, so I'm sure this was an approx. arrival time due to the distance/traffic). Kid you not, he arrived at 9:01! Right away he asked what we wanted to do first. I made a list priority items, and had all the materials laid out for him. He hung our garage bike racks in 20 mins. Next was the new door bell-- 5 minutes. Next was the new deadbolt--10 minutes. Drew was super fast. If he needed to go to his truck to get something, he hustled. Time was not wasted. Less than an hour into the 2 hour time he finished all the projected I truly needed to be completed. We chatted a few minutes, before we decided to hang some shelves inside the house. He placed them on the wall to see if I liked them in that spot, we moved them a couple spots, and Drew remained patient the whole time. When he hung the shelves into our studs, Drew had the appropriate materials in his tool kit. After the shelves we had about 30 minutes left. He asked "what else?". I had my husband's taxidermy deer to hang. He hung that in another 5 minutes! I had NO complaints about Drew. It was easy. He makes those simple projects that you've been putting off very fast, fun, and relaxed. As he completed his projects, we talked. I could tell he's knowledgable in many other areas of house projects too. I will hire him again! Thanks Drew
Last update on March 10, 2022
Locksmiths in Overland Park
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Today’s high-tech electronic locks can be opened using a key fob or even your smartphone. They’re more convenient … but are they more secure?
Avoid getting snookered by shady service providers who publish misleading ads or employ deceptive sales tactics.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in Overland Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CHET'S LOCK & KEY4587 INDIAN CREEK PKWY
Overland Park, Kansas 66207
- Heart of America Locksmith8417 Nieman Rd
Overland Park, Kansas 66214
- Jim's Locksmith IncPO Box 12867
Overland Park, Kansas 66282
- LOCKS & PULLS10333 METCALF AVE.
Overland Park, Kansas 66212
- Rent A Handyman2396 W 151st St
Overland Park, Kansas 66224
- CHET'S LOCK & KEY
- A1 Properties KC13231 S US Highway 71
Grandview, Missouri 64030
- Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)14405 W 123rd Terrace
Olathe, Kansas 66062
- ACE LOCK & KEY SERVICE INC11321 E US Highway 40
Independence, Missouri 64055
- ARROW LOCK SERVICEPO Box 20
Basehor, Kansas 66007
- ARROW LOCK SERVICEPO BOX 20
Basehor, Kansas 66007
- A1 Properties KC
- Kenton Brothers Inc1718 Baltimore Ave
Kansas City, Missouri 64108
- Kenton Brothers Inc
- Smallwood Locksmiths1008 N 18th St
Kansas City, Kansas 66102
- Smallwood Locksmiths
- The Lock Doctor310 NE 291 Hwy
Lees Summit, Missouri 64086
- The Lock Doctor
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268