COLUMBIA LOCK & KEY

Founded 1981 • With Angi since August 2006

Family owned and operated....

ET Locksmith & Security

ET Locksmith is a locally owned Chicago company with many years of experience. Our professionally trained technicians provide the most comprehensive security and locksmith services for your residential, commercial, and automotive needs in the Chicago land area. We are licensed, bonded and insured and equipped with the latest models and largest selection of locks and security systems on the market today. We provide fast and reliable services that you can count on. ET Locksmith services customers 24/7, 365 days a year. When it comes to speed, and quality service, no one does it better than ET Locksmith.

Offers by ET Locksmith & Security on Angi

08/17/2015

The service call went well. The technician was professional and efficient. The locks work well. The price was reasonable for the quality work provided.

Description of Work
Replaced the deadbolt locks on interior and exterior doors (4 doors), and set it up so that one key fits all four doors.

05/31/2014

Description of Work
One of the owners arrived and agreed to check on availability of lock for our security door and to call us in 2 hrs. He never called so I called and he stated he had told us at the time of the visit that there was no lock available. This wasn't true. Another locksmith was contacted and brought lock which was installed without difficulty.

01/11/2014

A door handle needed to be replaced. The process was very smooth, from the phone call to the initial visit and the second and final visit, when the replacement was made. No complaints at all, and we will use them again when needed.

Description of Work
I used COLUMBIA LOCK AND KEY.

09/20/2013

The company has a very good reputation, so I had to give them a shot!. The locksmith was very informative, arrived on time. Performed in half of the time he stated he needed to do the work and the price qouted was the price I paid, no hidden fees! I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Re-keyed the locks at my new home.

06/26/2012

It went great from start to finish.

Description of Work
I called Columbia Lock And Key and was scheduled an appointment the next day. My backdoor lock was not working from the outside. The next day , they came and fixed my lock. Very professional. Great company, I will call them for any lock trouble.

Category locksmith

Automotive, residential, commercial locksmithing. High security locks and "chip" keys for autos Factory install remotes for GM and Ford cars

no camera or alarm installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express