Advanced Hardwood Flooring Inc

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2004

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1849 Weeg Way

Park Ridge, IL 60068

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Emergency services, A-Z as needed or necessary . Give us a call please, at 847-409-8332

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

hardwood floors202060068
Water damage repairs, boards replaced , dustless sanding , custom stain mixed and 4 coats of a non yellowing , clear finish water born green finish satin.

Dustless sanding & refinishing or restoration, with over 110 stain colors or custom stains we can compliment any ideas you have. We specialize in large jobs as well as small jobs. We use extremely durable finishes, green base or oil bases,or even wax for old antique floors restoration. We offer any kind of repairs, also new floor installations, custom borders, or inlays. We also install floating floors and finished solid floor. We offer sound proof barriers between the floors and sub-floor. We also do some basic baseboards and quarter-rounds. We do not install laminated or engineered floors. (glue down floors) Free estimates. Discount available for Angie's List members. Cost is determined by the job....

hardwood floors (241)flooring (90)floor cleaning (17)woodworking (8)water damage restoration (5)general contractors (4)carpet installation (1)

09/28/2021

Silvio and David were excellent to work with. The project was more labor intensive that I originally thought, so Silvio offered to work on a weekend to finish it in a timely manner. I am would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for knowledgeable professionals.

Description of Work
Refinishing hardwood floors

Category hardwood floor,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

08/24/2021

I hired them to remove carpet and install laminate flooring in a property I have. I was going to be out of town but needed it to get done before the new tenant moved in. They were able to do the job on short notice and did a fantastic job. The finished product looked great and I will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Laminate flooring in bedrooms

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

We appreciate your business. Thank you !

05/10/2021

Did an awesome job refinishing my floors. Very professional, great craftsmanship and they take pride in their work. Worked with me to do the job when I was ready and discussed several options that were available. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Floor refinishing

Category contractors

Work Completed On 05/10/2021

Thank you and looking forward to serve you, your family and friends in the future projects. Sincerely David.

02/06/2021

Great! David and his team are TOP notch! I would recommend time and time again. David's team was so respectful, nice and had great communication.

Description of Work
Floors refinished in my home

Category contractors,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you !

01/29/2021

Never responded to initial inquiry for bid

Description of Work
Install hardwood floor

Category contractors,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

Good morning, apologies for any inconveniences, I’m always returning the calls, wondering if you have our correct phone number , 847-964-3500; I checked your contact name information at doesn’t appear on the history list on Angie’s List web site. Please give me a call at 847-964-3500. Sincerely David.

10/16/2020

Excellent job! It was a pleasure to work with this company; professional, polite, punction. Im very satisfied, my floor looks amazing. Thank you for the great job!

Description of Work
Living and dining room floors

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

Thank you !

12/23/2019

Great from start to finish. I contacted them via email and they asked me to send pictures of the stairs that we wanted completed. He sent me a quote which was extremely fair. They scheduled the work for several weeks out and were able to deliver on that timeline. The guy that did the work was very skilled, but also very clean and neat. He went to great lengths to ensure that each day the work area...

Description of Work
refinish stairs

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

We appreciate your business! Thank you !

11/01/2019

Excellent. This company is absolutely perfect. Honestly the best. The floors looks perfect.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

Review for Advanced Hardwood Flooring Inc - 1849 Weeg Way, Park Ridge, IL - 38209082

We appreciate appreciate your business ! Thank you !

10/31/2019

We had a wonderful experience with the staff of Advanced Hardwood Flooring. The work was completed before the scheduled date. They were knowledgeable, professional and respectful of our needs, safety, and comfort. They made sure the work area was properly cleaned during the process and upon completion. It was a pleasure working with them.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors installation and finish

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

We appreciate your business ,thank you !

10/29/2019

Excellent professional work done. No mess very satisfied with work

Description of Work
Refinish and repair floors

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

We appreciate your business !

Hardwood flooring - sales, installation, repair, cleaning, polishing & waxing. Carpentry - woodworking.

Laminated flooring.and glue down floors.

Check, MasterCard, American Express, Visa, Discover, PayPal