Tall Man Window Cleaning

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2011

Residential Window Cleaning Cleaning of other tall things like chandeliers and ceiling fans...

04/13/2017

Kevin S.

He did a very good job. Prompt and professional at a reasonable price. Will use him again this fall.

Description of Work
Cleaned our windows and screens.

10/12/2015

Dennis F.

Marvelous. Everything was perfect. He worked his tail off. I have zero complaints and would (will) have him do it again.

Description of Work
He cleaned the inside and outside windows of my house and the window sills. They were filthy on the outside.

04/14/2015

Joan W.

He was thorough, polite and very professional and did an excellent job. My windows look like new again. I would use him again and recommend to anyone who wants a job well done.

Description of Work
Cleaned all of the windows (approximately 46) inside and out. We have Pella windows that open out and he cleaned the ledge and area around the open windows.

11/03/2014

Nancy R.

He was the best! He did a thorough job, he didn't rush through it, he took his time. I would recommend him to anyone else. I'll use his services again. He knew what he was doing. He was professional, and courteous. I even took some of his business cards to pass out! He didn't try and take advantage, and his price was reasonable. I was hesitant about calling someone I didn't know, but I am glad I did.

Description of Work
Dane cleaned my windows in the apartment that I live in.

05/14/2014

Kirk Z.

Very quick and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside and out.

10/17/2013

Domonica H.

The cost was very reasonable for all of the work that he did. He is very professional and polite. He is very thorough as well. The quality is excellent.

Description of Work
This was for window cleaning. He did exterior and interior on about 40 windows.

08/29/2013

Mary A.

Dane gave me an estimate on the work and we then set a time for him to do the work. He was very professional. He showed up right on time and completed the work in about four hours. I have 22 windows and 3 combination doors. He is very neat and took off his shoes when he was in the house. He brought all his own equipment including a ladder.

Description of Work
Washed all windows and screens.

08/07/2013

Bonnie G.

Last year I had just heard from another that Dane (Tall Man Window Cleaning) did a great job when suddenly (great timing!) his services were offered as a Pantagraph Deal of the Day.... 'Get up to 15 Windows Cleaned Inside and Out for $50 ($105 value)' I quickly spent the $50 to purchase that deal. Last week I redeemed my 'deal' knowing I had many more windows than 15 and was quite willing to spend the extra dollars to get them all done. Ended up I had a total of 21 windows cleaned and Dane's charge was only $7/each for my additional 6 windows. Over the years I've had my windows cleaned by other companies and I can honestly say that no other company has ever done the spectacularly complete job that Dane did last week. Not only did he make all the windows shine (he scrubbed them in addition to the normal suds and swipe); including removing and really scrubbing the screens - but he also cleaned all the sills and woodwork. The track on my sliding glass door was looking nasty and now it looks like a brand new track! I highly absolutely recommend Dane's Tall Man Window Cleaning!

Description of Work
Cleaned all my 21 windows.

07/09/2013

Ronald E.

Replied promptly, offered clear and fair estimate, was thorough and efficient, worked with care around flower beds and shrubbery, communicated well, and thoroughly cleaned windows that had many years of grime. Strongly recommended.

Description of Work
Cleaned first and second story windows inside and out.

08/02/2012

Marina B.

He was great. It is a one person business. He cleaned very well. He was on time and punctual. The service was great. The price was very reasonable in comparison to other services. I would absolutely use him again.

Description of Work
I used Tall Man Window Cleaning for window cleaning.

Residential window cleaning.