Eternally Green Lawn Care

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2010

We are an ethically-run lawn and tree care provider with 20+ years experience in the industry. Our specialty is the fertilization/weed control, insect and disease control for both lawns and ornamentals. We do not solicit by phone and our estimates are free. New customers may take advantage of our introductory offer of buy a 4 or 5 step lawn care application and get a FREE grub preventative application. This is our way of having new customers give us a try and see how good we really are. Please mention when signing on. Additional Locations: 749 Springer Dr, Lombard IL 60148 - (630)-620-5050 & (219)-836-8075 (serving NW Indiana)...

Pointe Pest Control

Pointe Pest Control

At Pointe Pest Control we take pride in protecting your home from year-round invaders and seaonal pests. We are committed to providing safe and environmentally conscious options to tackle even the toughest pest problems . Our service is backed by the best guarantee in the business. If we do not provide a service to your level of satisfaction, we will promptly return for free until you are satisfied. The Natural Choice is Pointe Pest Control. The team at Pointe Pest Control is committed to providing safe and environmentally conscious options to tackle even the toughest pest problems.

08/23/2018

They do a great job at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fertilized, weed control and aeration

08/09/2018

Eternally Green has provided me with a lawn fertilizing treatment plan for my residence since 2013. Over the years we have added services such as grub control and core aeration. I have a five part treatment plan that covers me from early Spring until late Fall. They are responsive and prompt in addressing any issues that come up between treatments. Their knowledgeable suggestions regarding waterin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete fertilization program and core aeration

07/21/2018

Very well, one phone call. I liked the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilizer service

06/20/2017

The work was completed to our satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have renewed our contract with Eternally Green Lawn Care for 2017. Last year in the Fall we contracted to do a core aeration. This Spring I certainly can tell the difference in my lawn, it is green, healthy and looks good. We also increased our service to include a Grub application which was highly recommended. We are pleased with the service of this company.

06/01/2017

My lawn looks great. I've been contacted by serveral neighbors asking about my lawn care provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Five lawn treatments per season.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Lawn and tree/shrub, fertilization, insect control, aeration, mosquito abatement, Emerald Ash Borer injections & snow plowing (limited areas, please ask for details).

We do not mow or do landscape installs, but do have several reputable landscapers that we can refer.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa