New Horizon Construction Associates Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since February 2008

We have been in business for 33 years. We offer a very open relationship, keeping the customer involved and aware of everything happening in their project. We offer an on sight show room and are involved with many local retailers to provide products and service. We have a small family team that takes care of you, not a new face everyday. Additional email - mzgru6@yahoo.com....

Guerra And Sons Property Preservation

Residential and Commercial care provided. Offering various professional services from interior and Exterior painting, deck paint and staining, lawn care , cleaning services , handy man services, debris removal and more !

HARRIS PAINTING

Harris & Sons is a full service family owned business for all of your interior and exterior needs. We use only employees no sub-contractors. Locally owned operated and serving the Tri-county area since 1970.

Offers by HARRIS PAINTING on Angi
JG Roofing and Company

09/21/2017

Great, I would highly recommend them to anyone, in fact, I already have.

Description of Work
They tore off & roofed my house in a day and they made sure I understood everything. They went beyond everyone else because when he looked at my roof he found a whole. It was suppose to rain the next day and he said he couldn't just get off the roof leaving a whole. So he did a temporary patch that would get me through a few months and he did it at no charge because he felt it was the right thing to do.

02/10/2016

10/22/2015

Description of Work
Not as good a job as expected them to do.

12/06/2012

Really, really happy with it. Honesty and questions answered. Easy going people with a job to do just went at it and completed it. They apologized (unneeded) for taking so long and I told them I never expected them to be gone at 4 PM. Came at 8 AM and left at 830 PM. A lot of work was done very well. Now, when I want a fire, I just press a button.

Description of Work
We were installing a gas fireplace and using another construction company who found rot in our chimney chase. New Horizon was called to tear down the old chase to below the roofline and reconstruct the soffit with siding, shingles on the roof, etc. because they had put on the roof. They saved the siding so that after the fireplace was installed and they created the "doghouse" on the outside of the house, NH came back and sided it with the saved siding. The other company did a great job and made a solid structure that we should never have to worry about leaking. NHA was able to work with them and coordinate and speak the same language. The 7000 was divided among the design center where we bought the fireplace, the company we used to install it, and NHA to preserve the roofline and create the soffit where the chase was. A potential nightmare was handled professionally, thoroughly, and with total regard to my needs and bewilderment. NHA helped preserve the fireplace install date promised. Another trip after all was done was necessary to put a finish trim piece on the side of the house.

Category contractors,roofing,siding,chimney repair

10/02/2012

A dear friend recommended him as I don't have a lot of experience in getting this kind of work done, but it went well. Only problems were trampled plants and no effort to pick up nails removed during the stripping process. I picked up a gallon of nails including some from the edge of the street where we parked during this whole thing. A little scary when you think of tires these days. He sent us a...

Description of Work
Stripped the roof and replaced with GAF shingles (certified installer) with lifetime warranty. Installed ridge vent, replaced seals on the two vent pipes and removed the vents on the rear of the house and covered the holes. Offered us gutter covers for an excellent price which we accepted. Overall excellent work.

05/08/2012

It was a three course tear off and they put on a new roof. They stomped on my flowers, but that is my only complaint. That is to be expected though. There price was good. We have not had any leaks with this new roof.

Description of Work
New Horizon Construction Associates Inc put a new roof on our house.

Roofing, siding, flooring, starmark kitchen cabinets, silstone, granite & corian.