A C SHEET METAL

Founded 1944 • With Angi since April 2004

Certified fireplace inspections, liners and real estate inspections. Mechanical flue lining, cleaning and re-routing. Rain caps, crowns and masonry repair....

General Masonry Restoration

We are a small company that focuses on customer satisfaction. Over 15 years of experience. We are honest people and guarantee quality work.

DM Roofing & Tuckpointing

AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit condominium building. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service. 65 years of continuous service. Preferred mason contractor of architects and structural engineers. Very informative website found at www.AAA1Masonry.com. Send all inquiries to Info@AAA1Masonry or Robert@AAA1Masonry.com

Offers by AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc on Angi

05/28/2021

Working with Nick, the owner of the company, was extraordinarily smooth. It was very easy to communicate with him, he answered all our questions, his quote clearly indicated the work and price with no hidden fees, he was very professional, always cleaned up after each day of work. Absolutely nothing to complain about. We are very happy we worked with Nick, we will definitely contact him for any ma...

Description of Work
Removed original clay tile lining, installed stainless steel chimney liner, installed stainless steel rain cap, firebox tuck point, added new damper

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

10/25/2008

I do not live in the city where the work was performed. A C Metal was hired to work on the home of my elderly parent. The workers were very professional. When I spoke to my mother after the job was completed she was pleased with the results.

Description of Work
The services performed: Installation of chimney caps and chimney liners. A C Metal employees are very knowledgeable. They give you a preview "walk through" of what they will be doing prior to starting the job.

Category chimney caps

01/09/2008

Description of Work
They installed a chimney liner for me.

Category fireplaces

09/20/2007

They guy came around on Friday for an estimate and came back on Monday to put a cap on the chimney to not get any snow in it which was very good for me. It took them just a couple of weeks to come and replace the whole chimney. The price I thought was reasonable, but I had nothing to compare it with. They do heating system liners, fireplace liners, etc.

Description of Work
The wind blew our old chimney down, so they installed a sheet metal chimney on my small, 2 story home. I needed one that worked with my furnace.

Category chimney caps,chimney repair

03/23/2006

Very knowledgeable regarding code/inspection issues. Guaranteed the work for life - including the next owner of the home.

Description of Work
Replaced chimney liner and flue intake Ts from the boiler and hot water heater.

Category chimney repair

We specialize in problem fireplaces, and clay tile removal.

$200.00