Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Post Falls, ID
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Post Falls
- Affordable HandymanSpencer was great. He was prompt in his response and estimated quote to do the job. He was diligent and very personable. I will be hiring Spencer before anyone should I need anything done to my home in the future.
- Small Engine Rehab & RepairI highly recommend Small Engine Rehab & Repair. They are knowledgeable, fast and very reasonably priced. They provide and stand by their full season guarantee. They epitomize old fashioned customer service and after 20 years in retail management, I know good customer service when I find it. I called on a Friday and my mower was ready on Monday afternoon. Doug took into consideration a special circumstance I had and worked with me to ensure that Small Engine Rehab & Repair was able to service my mower. Ricky, the mechanic, was knowledgeable and so polite. He showed me some tips and mower upkeep basics. I am very pleased with the service I received and highly recommend Small Engine Rehab & Repair
- Small Engine Rehab & RepairDoug picked up and delivered and kept me posted on what needed to be done. Very reasonable price. My lawn was thick and deep with all the rain we had and it performed like brand new!
- South Hill Small EngineKelly, the gentleman who comes out, is absolutely wonderful. He does a fabulous job, because my snowblower has lasted so many years. He gives me suggestions on how to keep it running wonderfully. He is very talented and very helpful.
- Small Engine Rehab & RepairI called and spoke with Dominic, and he told me that they could get to them that day. I dropped my equipment off that day. The next day Dominic called with what it would cost and asked if that was OK. I said yes. The following day, he called and said they were done and offered to drop them by my office, which he did. I was blown away with the service. Both pieces of equipment run fine
- Small Engine Rehab & RepairThey picked it up, did the work, and returned it within hours. The job was done and I am ready to mow.
- Small Engine Rehab & RepairOur lawn mower started performing poorly including emitting smoke. I called this business in hopes that it might be able to tune up the mower in the next few days. We called and left a message. They returned our call promptly. My husband took the mower there and left it for a few hours until we got a call that it was ready. The owner was quite knowledgeable, performed the work promptly, and called us back right away. The lawn mower ran fine after we got it home
- Gopher's ShopWe are very happy with them. We have been using them for years and we like them. They are honest and very good. They are pretty reasonable and don't do stuff that isn't needed. You just tell them to do the needful and they do. They are perfect for this job. They are slow but really good so it is worth waiting for. We wouldn't use anybody else
- Small Engine Rehab & RepairExcellent from the first phone call, to the speed of the service and the return of the equipment.
- Inland Saw & EquipmentIt went well and quickly. The lawn mower was new to us and only 1 1/2 years old. It had not been winterized 2012 nor used summer 2013. The service person recommended we change/add oil and told us how to do this. He told us not to tip the mower over on the side where the carburetor would get gasoline in it. Instead, tip the mower toward the other side and then drain the oil. He was willing to do a complete tune-up but explained that we could do what was needed to get it running for now
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Post Falls
- Business Description:I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impres..Recent Review:At first Spencer was very responsive and willing to work with my schedule. There was going to be a pause of about a week because some of the things needed to be done during daylight hours. After I paid Spencer for the initial work I was never able to reach him again. No text, no call, nothing. So I am left with a giant hole in my floor, still no updated lights and less money. Very poor experienceSara B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:Landscape MaintenanceRecent Review:Had quite a bit of pruning and lawn services, great to work with and will definitely use again.Suzanne k.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Perfect! Couldn't ask for any better service!Suzy S.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - email@example.com.Recent Review:Overall I've had good service, though some are more helpful than others. But, the quality of products and ability to get it serviced there helps is worth it!Cindy B.
- Business Description:Our Mission is to help you protect your property from the unexpected power outages we experience all too frequently here in the Inland Northwest. We will work with you to identify the proper Generator, Modules & Auto Transfer Switches to keep your power at levels you prescribe, even when your neighborhood is in the dark. Our systems range from 8kw to 60kw to meet a variety of circumstances. You will sleep sound knowing that your home and belongings are protected, increasing the value of your ..
- Business Description:Aces Valley Power Tool is located in Spokane Valley, Washington with one of the largest selections of small engine and yard equipment parts in the area. We also have a first class service department to help you tune, repair and maintain your lawn and garden equipment.Very knowledgable sales staff, and certified technicians. We sell new equipment including lawn mowers, snow blowers, tillers, chain saws, trimmers, power rakes, aerators, riding mowers, z-turn mowers, blowers, chipper shredders,..Recent Review:Aces Valley Power Tool is not cheap but they can make everything run and that's all you care about. I was referred to them by a friend who is in the lawnmower business. When he can't fix it this is the place where he brings itPatricia H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Newman Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Coeur D Alene
- Otis Orchards
- Hayden Lake
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
- Spirit Lake
lawn mower repair shops in Post Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACES VALLEY POWER TOOL7311 E Sprague Ave
- ACES VALLEY POWER TOOL
- Blackout Generators Sales and Service5108 N Canal Rd
Newman Lake, Washington
- Blackout Generators Sales and Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Small Engine Rehab & Repair5108 N Canal Rd
Newman Lake, Washington
- Small Engine Rehab & Repair