Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Kooskia, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Kooskia
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingThese guys were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were professional, on time, and were wonderful to work with. 5 stars for sure.
- Idaho Insulation LLCBrian was responsive and followed through on EVERYTHING he said he was going to do. He did more than expected and was patient with us when we weren't quite ready, and kept us at the top of the stack, instead of rescheduling everything. He communicated well through the whole process and finished on schedule. They didn't leave any mess behind. Just hire them.. you'll be very pleased read less
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingRight Now Heating's service was extremely prompt, professional, and convenient. They worked around my hectic schedule throughout the installation process; and left my home cleaner than before they started. I was most impressed with how their technicians worked through and handled unforeseen installation obstacles without complaint or extra/surprise charges read less
- Service 1st Energy SolutionsThey do not charge for checking the products. They have been very responsive to any problems that I have had. They will answer any question I might have. They will come out and follow-up. They do fall checkups to make sure everything is operating properly. They also do spring checkup for the air conditioner. They are very punctual and very prompt to respond. They were very professional in my home when they did the work read less
- MOMPER INSULATIONIn fact when I first researched them I hadn't had any work done but I have since called them out for an estimate. I was extremely happy with them. With the heat wave I just thought I'd have somebody take a look at the insulation in my house and see if that was what it needed to be. I had three individual parts that I had them take a look at what it would be. Step one to actually lay a layer of insulation in the attic, Step two is to blow insulation inside the walls and step three was to wrap some of the duct work in the attic. The guy that actually came out was nice. I'll be glad to submit a report for him because I have never considered submitting reports for just an appraisal or estimates. He was exactly on time and called me back when I told him to. I found him on Angie's List, they were highly rated there and they lived up to it. They actually called back right when they told me they would and they were able to schedule much staff than I thought they would considering how busy they are in this kind of heat. They showed up right on time in fact. I tried to meet them in my lunch hour and had an appointment scheduled right after that in a very small window of time. He arrived about five minutes early till I drove up to the drive way so it couldn't have been better. The guy that came out his name was Brian, he was very professional and he explained everything in detail. He explained the implications of what they would do and when my expected results could be. He was great. I'm definitely considering doing the work and I have put the money aside to do it right now. I have decided on them read less
- Barry SchultzIt was a fancy and extremely, quiet, and t was a holiday time of year! I figured a week or two before I would get to use it! and I love it! Barry Schultz arrived exact on time! A few years back we had put in a wood laminate floor. There was no way that new dishwasher was going to fit under the counter without removing some of my floor! Barry left and came back shortly there after and proceeded to use a dremel and fixed my counter edge rather than removing the new floor. Not only did he make it look professional...he cleaned up after himself and actually put the items under the sink back without being asked to!On top of that, there was no pricey fee like the major store wanted! He actually worked and talked at the same time. He helped me understand all the fancy features with out paying for his advice! He has been back since to change out a garbage disposal for me. I would never even think to call another plumber!I have recommended him to friends who needed a plumber and they have saved LOTS of money too!! What did not surprise me was, that when he did work for my friends, he did not recommend repairs they didn't need and solved their problem in half the time and half the cost! ! Need a plumber, call Barry Shultz!! read less
- WASHINGTON INSULATION SERVICEThey did a great job on time and as they estimated. They even gave great advice on mold mitigation.
- ADVANCED INSULATIONAfter a rough start the job went went very well. The first appointment was set up on a Friday afternoon and I had to take time off from work. I waited for about 1.5 hours from the appt. time and still no show. I called the number and the guy said he was in the shop with his truck but he would be out in about an hour or so. I waited again and still no one came. The next morning I got a message on my answering machine that he could come out that Saturday morning. It was inconvenient for me so I waited to call him back until the next week. This is the only complaint I had with them. If they just would have let me know that they weren't going to make it the first time I could have saved myself a half day of vacation time. The second time they showed up when they said they would. The owner was the one who insulated my walls and after watching him work I understand why they have trouble keeping up with everything. He must have had 50 phone calls while working and was actually putting up the insulation while talking! Later that afternoon the big truck showed up and blew in the attic insulation as scheduled. They did a great job and I am happy to say my garage does feel warmer during cold snaps. They were very professional and tried to clean up after they were done as best as possible. I feel the price was good for an oversized three car garage. I plan to use them again to finish the final wall with foam board where my framing will not allow for traditional insulation rolls read less
- WASHINGTON INSULATION SERVICEWashington Insulation Service was GREAT! They did exceptional work for a fair price. They were prompt and did all they said they would. Highly recommend them!
- RoofTop Solutions IncOwner came and surveyed job before sending out his worker. Small job, done in a timely manner.
Insulation Companies in Kooskia
- Business Description:For 42 years, Mike’s Mechanical has been committed to taking care of the Lewis/Clark Valley’s comfort needs. What started out as a small HVAC service and install company, has grown to include electrical and plumbing for residential and commercial properties. The one thing that hasn’t changed in 40 years is Mike’s commitment to quality. Contact Mike's Mechanical for your furnace, air conditioner, electrical, or plumbing projects. LICENSE #: C79366. ADDITIONAL PHONE#: (208)476-4662 read lessRecent Review:All in home systems checked and serviced as needed. Lub, oil, filter etc. so to speak. Mike’s field service crew are first rate. I have had them replace motors, check outside A/C equipment etc. All well done for good price. Also plumbing work (drain line); replace a section of water service line etc. All around home mechanical service read lessC A.
- Business Description:Marv’s Insulation is a dynamic, fast growing company that specializes in insulation for residential and commercial building. Marv’s Insulation is a dynamic, fast growing company that specializes in insulation for residential and commercial building. We have more than 25 years of experience in the local Market. Marv’s Insulation has the experience & knowledge that you come to expect for your insulation needs. We are diverse enough to take care of your smallest needs up to the knowledge to insu.. read lessRecent Review:A very old addition and messy plumbing, rim joist, and uneven stem wall.Dennis R.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED*** read lessRecent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!! read lessCharlie M.
- Business Description:Additional Phone Number (MOSCOW) 2088827575Recent Review:Did what they promised,showed up on time and very professionalJustin M.
- Business Description:Specialty ContractorRecent Review:Their price is high but the value that he provides is high as well. I would use him again in the future if needed.Eric E.
- Business Description:Every day we strive to be the very best installed insulation contracting company. We service our customers with loyalty, honesty, integrity, dedication and friendship. The methods and materials we use for your insulation projects are the most innovative in the business. Many of our employees and customers have worked with us since day one. Our team of experts has a strong heritage in the insulation and building industries that goes back several generations. Their background in construction.. read less
- Business Description:General Contractor/Framer/Remodel/Handyman
- Business Description:Mike's Heating has been in business since 1980 and we employee 60 highly trained mechanics. We do residential and commercial with all divisions.
- Business Description:AirSeal Insulation is locally owned and operated business offering affordable solutions to help make your home more energy efficient. We install energy efficient and sound resistant insulation on new construction and we retrofit existing buildings throughout the Sandpoint, Idaho area. Our products are non-toxic and environmentally safe. When combined with proper air management our products can help improve air quality, sound abatement and energy efficiency. Common applications include: • R.. read less
- Business Description:We are a soundproofing supply company, we provide and recommend product for your application. Applications: home, basements, ceilings, garage conversion to music practice, and commercial applications.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Clearwater County
insulation contractors in Kooskia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AirSeal Insulation Inc.5100 Selle Rd
- AirSeal Insulation Inc.
- Energyseal Systems Consultants106 Mission St
- Energyseal Systems Consultants
- Gale Contractor Svcs1948 Highland Ave E
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Gale Contractor Svcs
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JC Urethane & Insulation Inc.445 Adams St
American Falls, Idaho
- JC Urethane & Insulation Inc.
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- tru construction4609 Palmer Dr
Salt Lake City, Utah
- tru construction