Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Moscow, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Moscow
- Jay Dee Home Improvements LLCJessy and his staff were on time, friendly and did a great job on my flooring. He is very professional and always responsive. I cannot wait to have him back to do more upgrades to my home.
- RUG RAT FLOORING INCI’m so disappointed to have to post this review. We have worked with Rug Rat in the past and been very pleased with them. However, this last job was a disaster from the beginning. We were first told that they no longer had their own installers, but gave us a couple of people they worked with. Repeated calls were unanswered. When I returned to Rug Rat to tell them, they said sorry but they couldn’t do anything. I decided to install it myself. During the installation, I opened one box that looked wrong. All laminate flooring has some variation, but this box looked like altogether the wrong color. I set it aside and continued the job. Once I was ready to install transition pieces, I found one piece of the type I needed the most of and 7 ( yes 7!!) of the type I needed about 1-2 pieces of. Once the job was complete, we returned to the store with all the extra transition pieces, one full unopened box of flooring, and the box with the wrong color. They would not take anything back! I pushed about the discolored box. They said they would see what they could do. This was about a week before Christmas, and we have received nothing but runaround from them, everything from, “ We have to contact the company rep.” to “A claim has been filed to see what can be done”. I’d also like to point out that I had to make all the contacts with them. They would promise to call to update us, but it never happened. We stopped one last time on Saturday. We were told that nobody was working that day except the receptionist, but she would definitely have someone call us on Monday. As you can tell from the date of this review, that call did not happen… yet again!! This is where we sit now; we paid cash in full for everything, we have several pieces of transition that were wrong that they will not return, a full unopened box that they will not return, and a box of the wrong color which is paid for, but in their possession in order to “make a claim”. As I said at the beginning, I am so sad and disappointed that this has been our experience, but I would hate to have others be treated this way
- Travers TileI would gladly hire this company again! The work was done promptly, professionally, and with almost no wasted material. They took special care to protect the surrounding hall and entryways.
- east idaho hardwood floorsit went very well, they installed my vinyl plank flooring and installed the window, door and base trim. the work was done in a timely and professional manner
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Metropolitan Brothers LLCMike and V were excellent to have work in our home. A true Class Act. I wish we had more projects, we would hire them again.
- J & J ConstructionJerry Stuart was very responsive and provided help immediately for the project. Working around a home owner's project is difficult at best, but as I completed my part of the project Jerry had his contractors on site within days. The tile installers J&J sent were perfectionists and the wall tiling was finished ahead of estimated time and the completed job looked much better than originally designed. The tile installers were friendly and meticulous resulting in a job well beyond our expectations. I cannot recommend J&J more highly for any bathroom construction or remodel
- J & J ConstructionReally well. They were so helpful with suggestions and taking care of even the small details so that everything was done right. Very easy to communicate with, very practical, and very knowledgeable.
- J & J ConstructionJ&J did a wonderful job. Scott and Jerry and their team were professional, clean, punctual, and communicative, letting us know what was happening at every stage. Their subcontractors were excellent, and they kept to their timeline, even considering holidays and the few hiccups that inevitably arise in a big job. If they said they would be there at 8am, they were there at 8. We would definitely hire them again
- J & J ConstructionWe needed to replace the tile and bathtub due to mold in the caulking. We ended up replacing the floor too. Now we know that our bathroom is insulated properly, all mold and mildew are removed and beautiful.
Flooring Contractors in Moscow
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and the 800-water-damage team answered the phone even though it was after normal hours. Doug himself responded to the call and came right away. He addressed the water intrusion problem and started drying the interior walls and floor immediately. He came and checked on equipment the next day and ensured that the process and issue was resolved and drying equipment was working properly. He took great care of our home but also called to make sure we were OK as well. The entire process from start to finish was professional, responsive and the entire team was very knowledgeable and personable to deal with in an emergency situation. Make the call, 800-Water -Damage is the clear choice!! Excellent customer service and workmanship. Thank you!Brent H.
- Business Description:Since 1984 Sandpoint Furniture has added Carpet One Floor & Home and most recently the beautiful Selkirk Glass & Cabinet shop. With these strategic partners we have can offer you additional expertise and stronger buying power. Not only will you save money but we will help every step of the way. We also added a 25,000 sq foot clearance center to the Ponderay Design Center which brings us to 83,000 st ft dedicated to home interiorRecent Review:Carpet One in Ponderay, Idaho has been a pleasure to do business with. They have a large and varied selection of tiles, flooring and carpet, their staff is knowledgeable, installation is great. But more than anything else, the store's customer satisfaction guarantee is real. Through no fault of Carpet One, we had some hardwoods installed which turned out to have a manufacturing defect. The manufacturer did not stand behind their product, but Carpet One did, and they replaced our hardwoods with a different manufacturer's product at no additional cost to us. It is rare to find a company which has the integrity to honor their guarantee and do what it takes to make sure their customers are satisfied with both their product and service, but this one does. Highly recommend this storeMeleah N.
- Business Description:At Buarco Roofing, we are a locally owned and operating business that focuses on quality and hard work. Buarco Roofing offers the best tile flooring and laminate flooring. I make sure that every tile job I do is at the best it can be. My work is my number one focus and then comes your satisfaction, based off of the finished product. You will not go wrong using Buarco Roofing for your next tile project. I also offer demolition and removal of old flooring material. Call today and let us handl..Recent Review:I am a real estate broker and not the direct client, but I assume that the work was performed well. Cory's typically pretty responsive and responsible as a roofer and business professional. His bids are honest and modest, and he doesn't waste your time.Sage F.
- Business Description:I install tile showers from stud to finish, kitchen backsplashes and floors. Installing ceramic, percaline and natural stone for nine years, I can definitely install and I am proud of every job. Please give me a call today
- Business Description:Foundation Supportworks of Idaho is an expert in foundation repair, commercial foundations, crawl space repair, basement waterproofing, and other services in the Greater Boise area.Recent Review:I had bought house which had been flagged for potential support issues. At first a structural engineer had said it was sound, but after noticing that the floor of one of the rooms was extremely bouncy and a loose support beam, I started looking for a place that did foundation work. It was difficult for me to find any place until I lucked on to the website for these guys. I was worried the work was going to be very expensive and would take a lot of time to fix. Fortunately it turned out the support system being put in place for my small home took four hours to install and I could tell the difference immediately. The only downside was that I had to wait about a month after accepting their bid to have the work done because their crews work all over the state and there was a high demand for workEnid B.
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert adviceRecent Review:We got exactly the product that we wanted and the price was very good. The problem was that the original shipment was botched. They placed the adhesive on top of the pallet of tiles and the bucket of adhesive got squashed during shipping. When we got the tiles there was adhesive all over them, and trying to clean up the mess was a big problem. Aside from that, they rectified it, and going forward everything went well. They were very careful in the following shipment. They made sure everything was packaged well and the adhesive wasn't bundled with the tile. They botched it initially, but they did respond quickly to it. It was a standard productSusan R.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***
- Business Description:If your floors no longer look or feel the way you want them to, Blackfoot Hardwood Floors, can help you refinish them, or install new floors that are sure to satisfy. At Blackfoot Hardwood Floors, we want you to have the best customer service experience possible, and our knowledgeable and dedicated professionals will work closely with you to find a flooring option that fits your style and budget. We serve: Moreland, ID / Fort Hall, ID / Shelley, ID / Tyhee, ID / Chubbuck, ID
- Recent Review:The guy who gave me the estimate was very responsive for the estimate, but he sort of flaked on scheduling the installer. When he emailed me the options for the work and I responded, I never heard back. When I followed up, he denied that I had responded. We worked it out and he helped make sure we met a tight timeline. The installers were very resourceful and courteous. The helper seemed a little new and a little too chatty, but the boss was all business and got the job done well with what seemed the least headache and trouble. The previous problems were fixed and the floor looks good. <br /Alex L.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Roger's Repair (also on Angie's list , cam over promptly found our problem, contacted the Hi Tech and repairs were made. <br /> Very happy with the Warranty company and Rogers Repairs. <br /> <br />Louise R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Moscow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- J & J Construction
- Lynn Schofield Wood Floors LLC788 E 1200 N
Shelley, Idaho 83274
- Lynn Schofield Wood Floors LLC
- Pacific Northwest Builders90 Rankin Road
Selah, Washington 98942
- Pacific Northwest Builders
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho 83815
- Renaissance Construction2234 Deer Pointe Dr
Clarkston, Washington 99403
- Richardson Bros. Hardwood LLC240 S. Cole Rd
Boise, Idaho 83709
- Root Note Contracting4905 N Eva Rd
Otis Orchards, Washington 99027
- RUG RAT FLOORING INC212 E CHUBBUCK RD
Chubbuck, Idaho 83202
- Reeder Home Services
- The Hardwood Store250 W. Miles Ave
Hayden, Idaho 83835
- The Hardwood Store
- Wise Guys Floors and Handyman513 5th St
Rupert, Idaho 83350
- Wise Guys Floors and Handyman