A gravel driveway is an affordable option that adds texture to any homefront. But if your path has become more dust than stone, it may be time for some general upkeep. Keep dirt at bay with these simple tips for reducing dust from your gravel driveway.
Get matched with top stone & gravel companies in Homedale, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local stone & gravel companies.
Recent Stone Gravel Reviews in Homedale
- HabiscapesHabiscapes did an excellent job for us. They got on the job and stayed on the job till it was done. They were a pleasure to work with on our project. They also follow up on their work to make sure everything continues to be satisfactory. They did a beautiful job. The Habiscapes owner and crew are very hard working and pay attention to every detail. We really appreciated them and do refer them to friends and family
- HabiscapesWould I work with Michael Wiegand again? Yes….In a heart beat. I’ve worked with contractors my entire career and Michael gets an A+. The work he and his crew completed included renovating the front yard to improve the builder standard grass and ugly plants, redoing the entire side yard and installing an entire new backyard. Michael was great in giving me a solid estimate, making recommendations to improve the concept plus cost effective alternates, extremely knowledgeable in making my ideas become reality plus working to maintain my budget. I appreciated his constant communication during the project to keep me informed. Some of the issues with my yard were do to my neighbors and Michael and his crew even solved those to help improve my yard. Talk about going the extra mile. The completed project is the envy of the neighborhood and one of my friends even said it looks a an HGTV showcase. Great work Habiscapes
- HabiscapesWe were so excited to find Habiscapes for our backyard paver project. Michael Wiegand came on site in one day's notice to review our space and listen to our ideas. While he provided excellent design options, he didn't try to change our plan or give us something beyond our scope. He gave us catalogs to review so we could see photos and select the stone products that would work for our space. We knew we wanted to award Habiscapes the job, as it was clear Michael and his team were experienced and educated in every facet of landscaping, from plant selection to stonework and water features. Once we hired Habiscapes, Michael and his team of dedicated workers prepared the backyard area for a patio floor, a sitting area, and a propane fireplace. The workers arrived early as scheduled and removed existing plant materials and a large grapevine and arbor. The lawn was protected with wood planks before any equipment was brought in for dirt removal. Every phase of the project was planned, organized, and carried out with precision. They even removed some existing debris and concrete we had left in the yard from a DIY project--at no extra charge. The Habiscapes team worked tirelessly each day, and we were given plenty of options and feedback along the way. Michael kept us apprised of the progress and any changes that could possibly affect the bid, and his Foreman, James, was engaged and informative for every task. Michael is down to earth, competitive, and has an amazing team of professionals working for him. We loved that Michael works as a hands-on manager--getting in with the guys to perform the work rather than telling them what to do. The project took only one week, and we are so pleased with the outcome. We have a beautiful, custom flagstone paver patio, a custom seating bench and wall, and a cozy and functional fireplace to enjoy. The entire experience was so positive, and we can't wait to have the team back to repair a stone wall and build a custom water feature for us. We highly recommend Habiscapes
- HabiscapesMichael Wiegand of Habiscapes is the very best in town. A+++++. Having experienced a nightmare scenario with a previous landscaper, I was in desperate need of a reliable replacement company late in 2017. With winter coming, Habiscapes jumped in, and did a tremendous amount of hardscaping in just 2 weeks. They then returned this spring to complete the project over the last 2 weeks. The project was quite involved, with several retaining walls, a new patio, fire pit, complete water sprinkler system, terracing the land into usable space, and planting the entire yard. Here’s what you need to know about Michael – completely honest, reliable, and fair in pricing. He always explains, in detail, the different options and the cost of each option. He provides a lot of flexibility in working with your budget. He also noticed mistakes made by the predecessor landscape firm and fixed them. His estimates were very accurate, so you don’t have any surprises at the end. His crew are a good group of hard working guys - guys that stick with him, not different guys showing up all the time. I was frankly amazed at how much would be accomplished each day—I would come home from work, and think, “Wow, they did that entire geo-wall in 1 day”. Along the way, Michael communicates with you regularly by phone and by text— he shows up when he says he’ll be there and works on your project until completed. I could not imagine a better experience. Thank you, Michael Wiegand and Habiscapes. Well Done
- HabiscapesAs we'd worked with Habiscapes in the past we had nothing but high expectations. The unusual winter/spring didn't help with any work that had to be done outside this spring -- and even meeting to walk the job was delayed by the deep snow this winter -- but Michael did a wonderful job keeping us updated and letting us know when they would get to our project. When they did it was great with a professional team that jumped in and cranked the job out in about a week (again the weather even then had to give us some challenges)
- HabiscapesThe work was very well done, and beautiful. Michael and his crew worked a total of 7 days on our property. Where possible, they used materials such as pavers and flagstones left by previous owners, always minding our budget. We let Michael have free reign on the design to rejuvenate our front xeriscape and redo the backyard. The crew was friendly and worked hard each day. We've gotten lots of compliments from neighbors. We went from being a neighborhood eyesore to a home that shows pride in ownership. Also, maintenance has been simple because the sprinkler and drip system has kept plants and grass healthy. Michael has checked in with us, and has been responsive in follow up questions. We are extremely happy with the result of the crew's hard work
- HabiscapesI left a phone message for Michael after finding Habiscapes on your website and reviewing their own website. I liked the idea that he liked using native plants that attract birds, butterflies, etc.. Michael returned my call and came to my home to discuss ideas. He was back in several days with a plan and an estimate. We set a start date for work to begin. We had some rain issues but Michael and his crew used that time for removal. He is great to work with, works right along with his crew and monitors everything. They are speedy, careful and prompt. If they were going to be a little late, he always called so I would know what was happening. He also plans to check back from time to time to make sure all is well. I plan to use them in another location. It was a very pleasant experience and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone seeking a great job at a fair price
- HabiscapesMichael came over the same day I called and looked over the project asking lots of questions and making suggestions. I provided him with a full scale professional drawing of the landscape plan and some written specifications. He got back to me within a few days with a cost estimate. I got two other estimates from other landscape companies. Michael was not the cheapest, but given his great reviews on Angies List and his responsiveness, I decided to go with him for the project. The project started pretty much on schedule and he brought a large crew that worked very fast. I was impressed with how hard they worked and how quickly the project progressed. I stayed right with them during a majority of the project and we made a few changes to the plan to compensate for some drainage issues that became apparent during construction and to provide electrical service for the fountain and an existing shed. The irrigation system modifications turned out to be more difficult than anticipated. The project took about two weeks. During the course of the project I was having a few minor disagreements with Michael, but in the end, the landscaping looks great and it was completed in a timely manner. Michael offers a one year warranty on survival of the plant materials so I am fairly confident he will replace any plants that do not make it during the first year
- HabiscapesThe work they did with the flagstone and gravel is just gorgeous! Beforehand my dog was pushing the gravel around in the backyard, and tracking it in. They are awesome to work with and their prices are reasonable. I will always use Michael with Habiscapes for any yard, irrigation or landscaping work
- HabiscapesDiscussed what I wanted with Michael; he asked for and accepted my input. He was able to do the work with a basic drawing he provided which saved money. The work was done over a period of 3 days - no mess was left when they quit for the day. A neighbor wanted to have the area next to his driveway done and Michael combined the 2 jobs which saved us both money. I absolutely love the end result and so do all my neighbors. I am working with Habiscapes to redo my backyard which will be done in stages since it's much bigger than the front yard
Paver Installers in Homedale
- Business Description:Green Lawn Care & Landscape is an established, 20 year old company offering complete services in all phases of your landscape's lifecycle. From the initial consultation, design and construction to the routine care and upkeep of your property, we pay strong attention to detail and listen to your needs. Our combined services make us a leading provider to Greater Boise and Treasure Valley and with one phone call any service, project or enhancement large or small can be customized for you. We off..Recent Review:Fantastic! They went above and beyond. Extremely professional. While they worked they consulted me on detailsCandy P.
- Business Description:With 20+ years of experience, BP Landscaping LLC of Nampa Idaho has been helping to the beautify the Boise area with all types of landscaping. We’ve worked with some of the Treasure Valley’s largest home builders such as Armada Homes, American Choice Homes, CBH Homes and Stetson Homes. Our reputation for keeping our customer’s happy with their landscaping is second to none. If you are looking for a landscaper for your next project and live in the Boise, Meridian, Nampa, Caldwell, Eagle, Ga..Recent Review:They showed up on time and did a fantastic job with my overgrown and thick grass. Definitely would recommend!!!Laura A.
- Business Description:Nick’s Home Improvements (NHI INC.) is a locally owned and operated full service remodeling business serving the treasure valley since 2001. We specialize in bathroom, kitchen, and whole house remodels. Some other services we provide but are not limited to include: custom built tile walk in showers, laminate and tile floors, window replacements, cabinet re-facing or custom built, brick patios, and painting. No job too big or to small. If you want your project to look great for many years to c..Recent Review:Our bathroom got flooded and my husband attempted to remodel it for us. He did a great job but just couldn't get it finished. After several years I finally gave up and called Nick to help us out. Nick had done a major remodel for my in-laws and we knew he did good work. Nick added wainscoting and chair rail around the room and tiled the floor. It turned out beautiful and I was so happy to have my bathroom backHeather C.
- Business Description:Landscape install and sprinkler repairs. This buisness is owner operated so i promise excellent service to whatever the need be.Recent Review:He was on-time, professional, knowledgeable and came back out to make adjustments,Doris V.
- Business Description:Reasonable rates and after hour work. Licensed with 20 years experience and union trained. We do everything from remodels to emergency calls. Possible work, but not limited to: Clogs, drain cleaning Re-pipes Fixture installs Water heaters and softeners Disposals and dishwashers Pools Sewer and septic Sump and well pumps Water treatment, filtration and UV units Tankless water heaters Radiant heat In addition, Fitzgerald Mechanical is capable of completing all construction from foundation to ke..Recent Review:I gave Ryan and Heather a $6,500 deposit for their bid to replace my main sewer line on Oct 15, 2019. They dug two 4 foot holes in my backyard and then disappeared for 5 months. I called, emailed, and texted every few days letting them know the sewage leaking in my basement was getting worse by the day. Over the 5 month period they would either completely ignore my communication or give me excuses ranging from being gone on hunting trips to moving on to other jobs and promising that I was still a priority to them and that I was next on their list. It finally came down to me getting another contractor to come do the job, and they were able to complete it in 2 days. I asked Ryan and Heather for my deposit back and after a week of excuses why they wouldn't be able to get me my check I told them I felt I had no choice but to sue them because I needed the money to pay the other company that actually did the work. They eventually gave me a partial refund with no explanation of why they kept $2,500 of my money. I've messaged them to see if they can explain how they can justify it, and they haven't gotten back to me. I would strongly recommend not using their services, especially if it involves a deposit up front. Ryan and his crew were very nice, and I enjoyed the time I got to spend with them, but I've never been so frustrated working with a contractor. I feel cheated and in my opinion they simply stole $2,500 from meCaleb M.
- Business Description:Trust the family owned team that's been serving Idaho since 1995! Our licensed, bonded, and insured professionals will deliver amazing results for your residential or commercial property. Call us today for your FREE estimate! You'll get guaranteed work from our family owned team. We're licensed, bonded, and insured, and we're proud to be members of Angie's List and the Better Business Bureau. Ask about our senior discounts! You'll never have to worry about your new driveway, parking lot, or o..Recent Review:Having waited weeks for a local paving company to set a date for my driveway a representative from Slender paving knocked on my door and asked if I would be interested in having my driveway blacktopped so I asked for a quote. They came in several hundred dollars above what the local company had bid it for and I said that I would go with the other company. He asked what the bid was and when he was told agreed to do it for the same amount. Promising that they could do it the next day I agreed. A few specific requests, which were part of the bid from the other company (e.g. wings on the entrance), we agreed upon the price and work to be completed. As they were finishing the paving I noticed that there were no "wings" as were requested and physically had been drawn in the dirt with my foot. I was told it would be taken care of and as I had to leave to take care of some business in town I left assuming it would be done as requested - MISTAKE. When I came back the representative came to collect the check I went out and showed him what was not done as requested and he simply said "sorry" and took the check. To add insult to injury, prior to starting the job, he had asked me if I have a 1/2" deep socket they could use to replace all the planks on there trailer which was rotted (just another clue I ignored) and when I asked if I could have it back, he said "could we still use it for a little longer as we are still working on the trailer?" He must have read the look on my face and said "I will go get it for you." Over all the driveway is blacktopped but the wing was not completed and the sides are not done very evenly - having never blacktopped I assume this was normal - but having done concrete work for many years I doubt it to be so. Another concern was that they stated they were out of Meridian, Idaho but all my research on reviews showed them only out of Phoenix, Arizona, all though most of the reviews were fairly good. Lesson learned; go with your local provider and not some roving company. Kind of reminds me of the old barn painters growing up down south. Job looked great until the rain cameMichael E.
- Business Description:Additional contact: Andrew. Family owned and operated with 2-4 employees. Charges are determined by the job. Depending on the job, subs may be used. State Farm Preferred Contractor for Rehab and Disaster Clean-upsRecent Review:I was very pleased with what they did and I didn't have any complaints.JOAN L G.
- Business Description:JM ENTERPRISE Is a Idaho based company owned by Joe Moore.. We offer a wide range of specialties, the perks to using JM ENTERPRISE is we eliminate the hassle of dealing with multiple contractors. For instance, if your planning a remodel, you will typically need a few different trades to complete your project. With JM ENTERPRISE you deal with one person. Since we have everything covered from demo to the final clean up and finishing up your project will go smooth, on time and budgetRecent Review:unknownSANDRA P.
- Business Description:We are a full service remodeling contractor with great prices and service!Recent Review:Quadra inspected the crawl space and discovered water underneath and on top of the vapor barrier. The estimated work and time needed for full mitigation was two weeks. The cost estimate was on accurate, but needed an addendum to account for an additional pump due to the extensive amount of water. The crawl space was approximately 2,000 sq. feet to be mitigated. Their work included cutting an additional access hole to provide entry to otherwise inaccessible areas in the crawl space. They had to trench a perimeter ditch along the inside of the foundation, provide fans to accelerate the drying process, remove the previous vapor barrier, install plastic pipe within the ditch, along with gravel/rock for future water invasion, connect the piping to two sump pumps which in turn were connected to a trench they dug to our previously existing French Drain. Great, hard working guys did all of this within two weeks, to account for the initial drying out period and the challenging work of digging in a very low, constricted space. <br /Bruce B.
- Business Description:HVAC Small Family Run Business (Tresure Vally) We are a small business that is family owned. We do free qoutes so you dont pay any fees just for us to come out. With us you only pay for parts(no mark ups) and small labor fee per hour. We guarantee any and all work, we have ALL necessary licensesand equipment to get the job done right the first time. With ten plus years and a journeyman license in hvac to back it up you can feel safe that even though the cost is less the quality of work ..Recent Review:This job went perfectly from the initial inspection through the final clean up and my approval. Richard took the time necessary to answer all my questions and to ensure the system I chose met my requirements without breaking the bank. His attention to detail stood out as he took me through the system when complete. I highly recommend The Trade Source HVAC-R and would gladly use them againMelvin M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful paver installer articles
Gravel driveways are an attractive, affordable alternative to asphalt or cement. But making sure it looks its best year-round requires regular maintenance. Check out these six tips and tricks for maintaining your gravel driveway.
The cost of a gravel driveway varies based on labor and the cost of the gravel itself. Supply and demand on the mineral market might impact driveway gravel prices. We’ve broken down everything that factors into your gravel driveway cost here.
Find stone & gravel companies in
- New Plymouth
- Hidden Springs
- Garden City
- Horseshoe Bend
stone & gravel companies in Homedale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- KB Builders Group IncPO Box 44145 .
- KB Builders Group Inc
- Montgomery Incorporated1267 E Mona Lisa Dr
- Montgomery Incorporated
- NHI Remodeling1824 W. Idaho blvd
- NHI Remodeling