The subtle differences between paint sheens can be confusing. From matte to high gloss, check out which paint sheens match the look and function of each room.
Get matched with top interior painters in Driggs, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local interior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Driggs
- Jay Dee Home Improvements LLCJay Dee home Improvements were beyond expectation, They work with on my schedule, provided easy payment method, arrived on time and worked non-stop to get the job done. Plus the new paint looks great. - Cathy Roemer
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCExtremely pleased with the work that was done. Very thorough and professional. Kept a clean work site and very conscientious that work was done to satisfaction.
- Ardor Custom Designs, LLCIt went well. The company has great attention to detail, more than any other sub contractor I have had. They know their products well and gave great feedback and advice to my questions and concerns. They cleaned up well each day and cleaned upon the job completion.
- S. E. A. ContractingScott did excellent work and stuck to timeline and prices quoted. He communicates well during estimate process and during project.
- Aim High PaintingHe gave me the bid, which was professional, efficient and timely, within 24 hours and is going to let us know the date he will be doing the wok.
- Aim High PaintingGreat friendly staff and Quality Work! Aim High was very helpful in helping us pick out the colors and deciding how to make the house look the best. This was new construction with over 2,000 square feet on the main level (unfinished basement) and 3 car garage. They were very good at prepping the drywall texture before priming (The drywall contractor missed a bunch of spots sanding) and did all the caulking for the trim to make a very clean look. The exterior of the house was LP Smartside and that required caulking also. We are very happy with the finished product. They removed all the doors and sprayed them individually to give a very nice finish. They even color matched the bathroom exhaust vents on the gable end of the house to the color of the gable to make them disappear. We will use them again when we get ready to finish the basement
- Tool Time Home ImprovementWhat started out as a "loose" tile, developed into dry rot in two baths. The rental duples was originally built in 1970. The tile, sinks, tub and shower door and hardware were original. The floors had been replaced 25 yrs ago (about). The castiron sinks were rusted, the ptraps not working. There was an apparent toilet leak in one bath damaging the under floor layers. We chose to replace the tile walls (not up to todays std) with direct to stud surrounds. The subfloors were removed as well as studs w/ dry rot, replaced. New tile floors. Eric send pictures of all the damage and suggested cost effective repair. We chose higher cost hardware, but went with his recommendations on the rest. Due to the age of the duplex, we had fewer options due to today's std sizes - retrofitting is not easy. Eric handled the scheduling w/ our tenents on both sides to get in and get the work estimated and done
- Natural Born Painters IncEven with the late spring in Valley County this year, Nick and his crew came to our home in a timely manner to prepare the surface for painting. At our request, they matched the original paint colors, and made sure we were pleased before continuing with the job. They worked consistently and dependably, and completed the job within the week of having started. They addressed any concerns we had, and paid very good attention to detail in all of the jobs we asked them to do. When they painted the interior of our home, Nick was not satisfied with the quality of the coverage, and left to obtain more paint for another coat. Even with the extra paint and time, he honored his original quote exactly. Each evening when the crew would leave, their work area was picked up and left neat. They were very personable and respectful throughout their time at our home, and we really enjoyed getting to know them! As before, our experience with Natural Born Painters was thoroughly positive. We would refer them to anyone with exterior or interior painting needs, and will not hesitate to use them in the future whenever we have painting needs. Nick has gotten his general contractor's license since completing our job, and we will use him for any related needs in the future because of the positive experiences we have had with Natural Born Painters
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThe work is phenomenal so far, we still have a week left to completion, The men have showed up daily and are finishing on schedule for what was promised. They are knowledgeable and skilled, we had to run new sewer lines with some jack-hammering and busting out concrete walls, and they took care to prep well. The one thing I learned is, I wished we had itemized the work and individual budgeted prices at the beginning, because we had done our own painting and left out things like radiant flooring to try to save what I thought would have been a lot of money, those things were included on the original bid, yet we are still paying the same price of the original bid. We have not been able to live in the space yet, I will edit with photos when it's completed
- All American Remodeling & Handyman ServicesThey were very responsive and did an excellent job. They are reliable and complete great work. I highly recommend them to others.
Interior Painters in Driggs
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Over 15 yrs in the restoration industry. We have franchise owners from coast to coast. We offer water damage restoration, sewer damage cleanup and mold remediation. Our techs are Clean Trust certified. We offer one hour response 24 hrs a day. We work with all insurance companiesRecent Review:Doug and his crew were very professional and did great work!!!Chris L.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:He also does technical work that he was capable of other than the services he offered. He was on time, return the phone calls, reasonable price and competitive. He was fair with pricing. He was worth the price.Cindy M.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:TG Painting is painting company in Twin Falls, ID. We provide interior and exterior Painting, residential or commercial. Contact us! Painter, Painting Company, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Painting Service, Flooring Service, Pressure Washing, Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Painting Service, Interior and Exterior Painting, Painters, Painting Contractor, Local Painter, Interior PainteRecent Review:Only painted the trim and the front. Suppose to paint the whole house. Ignored us for a year to complete the work.kept saying he would come over but didn't show up until we sued him. He hasn't paid us what the judge said he owed. I guess he in not as honest as he claims. Don't use Tony Gomez for anythingDonald B.
- Business Description:Complaint-free company.Recent Review:I would definitely recommend Taylord 2 Painting for any home/business painting project. <br /> The guys take regular smoke breaks and were not prompt to arrive in the mornings, but they finished the job by deadline. <br /> There were a couple of offices that needed some repair work done around a couple of windows and Dennis had a subcontractor come in, who also did a terrific job with those repairs. They matched paint perfectly in one of the offices after the repairs were done and completely repainted the other. They worked around our schedules and were able to get the work done on time and on <br /> budget. We actually enjoyed having them in the office and will be calling them for any other painting projects that may come up in the future. <br /> <br /Crystal S.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Advanced Cleaning and Restoration is locally owend and operated out of the Rigby Id. and services all of southeast Idaho. We specialize in flood and fire damage but can do any home repairs or remodels that you are interested in. Our company is growing on honisty and integrity and we what to keep it that way. The customer comes first. We are avalible 24 hours a day for emergency servicesRecent Review:Excellent service, completed in a timely, professional manner. <br /> <br />Room looked as good as new when work was complete <br /> <br /> <br />Mike D.
- Business Description:I specialize in home improvement and framing. I can do a variety of different jobs from framing to drywall. I'm a fast worker that always puts the customers interests first. I run a owner-operated business and I have been in this field of work my entire life
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Your ceilings might need a little love. Find go-to tips for painting your ceiling so you can take them to a whole new level, plus what you need to get the job done.
You can give your ceiling a makeover by applying a fresh coat of paint to cover water spots or stains. This guide explains how to paint a damaged ceiling.
Find interior painters in
interior painters in Driggs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADVANCED CLEANING & RESTORATION4105 E 605 N #1
- ADVANCED CLEANING & RESTORATION
- Flipping Finns
- Flipping Finns
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- M & K Painting and Woodworking231 Camas Meadows Way
- M & K Painting and Woodworking
- Nava's Drywall Finisher3125 Fennec Lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Nava's Drywall Finisher
- One and done
- One and done
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel2830 Druvor St
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Steelhead Maintenance & Remodel