No need to call the professionals—here’s how to deep clean your carpets with a carpet steamer and how to clean them thoroughly without a machine.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Driggs, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Driggs
- Sophisticated CleanersThe girls arrived on time , meet and exceeded my expectations!, Can’t thank them enough, Looking forward to a long relationship
- CASCADE CLEANING SERVICES, LLCVery Well. I do not live in Boise, I live 2 hours away and when I call Matt to help clean my sister's filthy carpet because of her pets, he always takes good care of me. I have never met him, but I trust him, he always does what he says he will do.
- SERVICE MASTER OF MAGIC VALLEYFantastic! It took a little longer than I expected but wasn't sure what to expect either. I had never had my carpet professionally cleaned before. Smells and looks fantastic and I have four dogs in my house (that are not always purfect little angels). Very satisfied with this service and will use it again next year
- Regal Carpet Cleaning, IncIt went perfect. They arrived on time and did a professional job, Very happy with Regal.
- Mr. Steam LLCThey were so incredibly professional, kind and polite. They did an amazing job and explained everything they were doing before they did it. My carpets look beautiful and they even got out some stains that I didn't think would come out. I highly recommend them. This was the best carpet cleaning experience I've ever had
- Mr. Steam LLCI've used them many times, and they are great. They were on time, performed wonderfully and reasonably priced.
- Mr. Steam LLCPresentation of services was prompt and excellent, will use this company if we decide to go with cleaning.
- Mr. Steam LLCDel was prompt courteous, informative, and very thorough as he explained about the carpet types I had and the concerns about whether spots would come up. He went right to work cleaning and finished in a timely fashion.
- Mr. Steam LLCthe technician, came with a great attitude, and was very thorough, he checked for trouble spots, and any area's that may have been a problem, and pre vacuumed, the house, and spot checked. he was very clean and ,worked steady the whole time.. our carpet is 25years old, and it looks like great still!! And two weeks later our old dog, had a accident on the carpet, while I was out of town, and when I got home, I found it, I called Mr. Steam's, and they came out and recleaned the carpet for minimal charge, they gave us our money's worth of care and service. Sad to say the dog died. But the carpet still looks great
- Mr. Steam LLCThe two technicians arrived on time and we went over what I wanted done. They explained their procedure and went to work. They were very professional, courteous and thorough.
Carpet Cleaners in Driggs
- Business Description:We clean carpets, airducts, pressure washing etcRecent Review:It went very well. They were very thorough in the work so every place got cleaned and took the time to make sure as much dirt was removed as possible. Will definitely hire again.Clayton F.
- Business Description:Medalist Cleaning and Restoration LLC strives to serve our existing clients, new clients, insurance agents or adjusters interested in quality and professional cleanup after a disaster or everyday living!Recent Review:Quick appointment, professional interactions, excellent work. Highly recommended!David P.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:I have over 13 years of experience in the industry. I am locally owned and operated. All prices are based of quantities cleaned. I have a great passion and love for what I do. I take a great deal of pride in everything I do and take a very personal interest in customers and there needs
- Business Description:We Accept All Forms Of Payment.
- Business Description:Proudly serving the Southeast Idaho and Western Wyoming areas. Owner completes all of his own work. Commercial and Residential.Recent Review:I hired them to clean my house I had just closed on. The house had been empty for over 9 months. They were hired to deep clean the house before we moved in. I was really hoping for a good deep clean (cupboards, hard water spots, baseboards, walls, fixtures, and lights etc.) When I hired them, I expressed my wants to them. NONE of the deep cleaning things I was looking for were touched on at all. When it came to cleaning the marble floor they didn't have the correct cleaner and it didn't get cleaned. It was only steam mopped. They said they wanted to come back and do it but we wanted to get moved in. They had been in the house for over a week at that time. The windows were quite dirty and once again not all of them got cleaned because of not having the correct cleaner to remove water stains and calcium deposits. We had setup appointments to have the windows finished, but they couldn't make it back out because they took a flood job that was a bigger job. If you are looking for a basic clean, these guys are OK. I felt like they were quite expensive, and the cleaning was very basic. if you want any sort of deep cleaning on your home, do not call All ShineDavid A.
- Recent Review:I have used them 2 or 3 times. They are very professional. I had an incident were a dog had diarrhea and threw up. I called them and they were here within an hour. They really work with you and they do a good jobDEBBIE M.
- Business Description:Advanced Cleaning and Restoration is locally owend and operated out of the Rigby Id. and services all of southeast Idaho. We specialize in flood and fire damage but can do any home repairs or remodels that you are interested in. Our company is growing on honisty and integrity and we what to keep it that way. The customer comes first. We are avalible 24 hours a day for emergency services
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:2 employees. Uses subs for construction trades. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. Service charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service. Additional contact: Emily Romney. May contact through email
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Stains don’t have to ruin your fabric, upholstery, and carpeting. If you’ve got household staples, you have stain removers at your disposal. Find out our top stain removal tips here.
Many homeowners get their carpets cleaned when the seasons change. But are you supposed to tip a carpet cleaner for their service? If so, how much? Here's what to know.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Driggs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus Carpet Care2271 S. Longmont Ave
- ACT Carpet & Tile Cleaning5821 e rancho via dr
- ADVANCED CLEANING & RESTORATION4105 E 605 N #1
- All Shine Cleaning Service3266 E Larson Dr
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Aqua Gone1801 N Arthur Ave D
- Avant-Garde LLC2296 N Yellowstone Hwy
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- A Plus Carpet Care
- Floor Show, Inc.880 KOOTENAI CUT OFF RD
- Floor Show, Inc.
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning581 Sunrise Blvd N
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning
- Northwest Steamway Carpet Cleaning819 Hickory St Apt #A A
- Northwest Steamway Carpet Cleaning
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- On The Spot Cleaning & Restoration235 W Hwy 30
- ON THE SPOT CLEANING AND RESTORATION457 N 80 W
- On The Spot Cleaning and Restoration2030 W 65th S
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal4106 NW 78 Terr
Coral Springs, Florida
- Oxi Fresh of Pocatello Carpet Cleaning475 Yellowstone Ave
- OdorXit Products
- Remington ChemDryP O Box 82
- Remington ChemDry
- Tobin Cleaning & Restoration3466 E 20th N
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Tobin Cleaning & Restoration