If you’re looking to repair an old piece of furniture, it’s important to know the difference between restoration and refinishing. Find out what you can expect from the differing processes.
Get matched with top furniture refinishers in Blackfoot, ID
There are 0 highly-rated local furniture refinishers.
Recent Furniture Refinishing Reviews in Blackfoot
- Quixtitch SewingI'm excited to have Angie's List available because sometimes good businesses don't get recognized. Quixtitch Sewing is a business owned by a professional seamstress. It is not someone's hobby done at home. I've seen prom dresses, wedding dresses and many other clothes hanging in her shop. After a friendly greeting and a short conversation I go into a room to change clothes. I return to the larger room which has a full length mirror. Ruthie and I discuss the style, the length and any other types of alterations needed. She pins the item, asks if that concurs with what we discussed. Most of the clothes I purchase need altered because I'm small and thin but I'm also past 50 years old. It's difficult to get trendy, age-appropriate clothes. I am very impressed by the quality of her work.
- Do Right PaintingMike responded to our call very quickly. He let us know what was to be expected. He let us know the time line with weather permitting. He handled the job with true professionalism.
Furniture Repair Specialists in Blackfoot
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:We do upholstery work for all your home, farm, and business needs. We are a small almost family run business looking to supply this community with quality upholstery work.
- Business Description:I am a well rounded painter/handyman and I'm mechanically inclined I started my company about a year ago, I've been doing these types of jobs since I was 14 and I'm 24 now. I'm self employed so there wont be any crazy overhead fees or hidden costs I'm a dependable punctual knowledgeable person from home/ appliance repairs to auto repairs and also simple upgrades. My price points usually range from 20-30 per hour and I also will do flat rates depending on the job. No job is too BIG or too sm..
- Business Description:We are your local remodeling & repair team who specializes in completing household repairs, remodeling, small moving jobs, trash hauling, etc. We mainly work on the weekends, but we are also available a few evenings during the week in the Idaho Falls area. We are experienced, knowledgeable, precise, quick and provide fair pricing. Please call or text 208-557-8068 today for your free quote
- Business Description:Full service Interior Design firm for both residential and commercial projects. Project Management, Owner's Representative during remodeling and new construction projects. A liaison between owner and contractors, will work with architects on layout and design
- Business Description:We are a fourth generation family business that specializes in the sale and restoration of vintage pianos. We sell and restore pianos for clients all across the United States. We have worked with clients such as Stanford University, Roanoke Civic Center, and the City of Sacramento. We have also worked with celebrities such as Justin Rose & Stephen Colbert. Visit our website for videos, interactive diagrams, and photos of our restoration work, pianos, and informative information.Recent Review:<strong>***IMPORTANT***</strong> When you invest thousands of dollars in a piano, I highly recommend any consumer do their homework. It took me 8 months to find the right company and my research paid off. The following review reflects my efforts in locating Lindeblad Piano and total satisfaction since then. <br /> <br /> <strong>It was critically important that I find a business that:<br /> </strong> <ol> <ol> <li><strong>Has been in business for a long time and Better Business Bureau approved</strong>. A family-owned business for 80+ years with a BBB rating of A+ told me they had experience and gave me peace of mind. This increased my comfort level in dealing with a business more than 200 miles from my home. </li> <li><strong>Stands behind ALL their work</strong> - While warranties can vary cases by case (usually 10 years) I received a 20 year warranty on all workmanship and parts, which was better than I expected. They also met a competitors' 10-year warranty on the soundboard. FYI Steinway only gives you 5 years on a <em>new</em> piano. </li> <li><strong>Restores Steinways</strong> - I plan on keeping this piano for decades and I wanted to make sure they knew what they were doing with such a high-end instrument. Of the 120+ pianos restored last year, more 75% were Steinways. </li> <li><strong>Could answer tough questions</strong>. During my 8 months of investigating piano retailers and restorers, I spent a half day at a Steinway dealer in Boston to hear their argument of why I should <em>not</em> buy a restored piano. I did expect a hard sell for a new piano but some of their points and literature were compelling. Aside from using the Steinway parts, they said that setting the bridge height is the most difficult and requires the elite expertise of a Steinway restoration technician. When I asked if I had a Steinway that I wanted restored, they said only the Steinway factory was qualified to restore a Steinway. Lindeblad patiently answered ALL my questions. Additionally, the Lindeblad business is in its 4th generation with the original founder a former builder at the NY Steinway factory. He passed down this craftsmanship (including authentic Steinway parts and the proper bridge technique) to his family. </li> <li><strong>Pleasant to work with and accessible</strong>. To be frank, I wanted a company that appreciated my business. This means that if I had a problem, I could get a hold of someone and have my problem resolved quickly. Ultimately, I found that Lindeblad met and exceeded expectations. The end-to-end process at Lindeblad is a model that all businesses should aspire to - from the sale, planning, restoration process, to the photos of the finished product and delivery, they wanted to make sure I was completely happy - not just satisfied - with everything. Each member of the family had their own skills and it was a pleasure to work with each of them.</li> <li></li> </ol> </ol> If you're in th market for a piano - at any price - I know you'd be happy with their work and service. However, my opinion is less important than your peace of mind. I recommend asking any member of Lindeblad every question that comes to mind until you have no doubt. <br /William N.
- Business Description:We're ready and excited to serve you and brighten your day! We take extra precautions while inside your home that no other company does! Maintenance on windows is necessary, it prevents hard water build up; which if hard water sits long enough on your windows, it will cause etching or even a broken seal. There's a chance we can reverse the effects of the etching, but a broken seal leads to an expensive window replacement. We've been taking care of windows for ten years now so we guarantee cu..
- Business Description:Sofa Biz designs and builds custom furniture and can restore existing pieces --- even antiques! Whether you need a sectional, sofa, love seat, chair or bar stools, Sofa Biz does it all! We would be honored to stretch your leather and stuff your cushions
- Business Description:We are a local, family owned business that has been doing upholstery work for over 50 years.
- Business Description:Residential, commercial, industrial painting
Explore our Solution Center for helpful furniture repair specialist articles
Wear and tear can damage even high-end leather furniture. Leather sofas can often be greatly improved with a little conditioner and some TLC. This guide breaks down what you need to know in order to bring your leather couch back to its former glory.
Just like humankind, furniture styles have grown and adapted in limitless ways throughout history. From ancient times to the modern era, find out how your ancestors furnished their spaces to make them feel at home.
furniture refinishers in Blackfoot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- Archive Edition Inc
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
- Do Right Painting
- IF Home Improvement828 Claire View Lane
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- IF Home Improvement
- Lindeblad Piano Restoration101 US Highway 46
Pine Brook, New Jersey
- Lindeblad Piano Restoration
- Nielsen Furniture & Upholstery128 S 2nd Ave
- Nielsen Furniture & Upholstery
- Sofa Biz8496 S Harrison St 116-117
- Sofa Biz
- Western Property Services824 Boyd St.
- Western Property Services