Dave Horsley Plumbing

With Angi since May 2012

Horsley Plumbing has over 20 years of service to the Siouxland Area. We specialize in Commercial and Residential Plumbing. New Construction, Remodeling including Kitchen, Basements, Bathrooms. We also do Rewater Pipe, Infloor Heat, Red Tag Homes....

We Do It All

Specializing in PLUMBING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We do all kinds of trades but specialize in plumbing and automotive repairs.

RE-Builders LLC

RE-Builders = RE-Pair, RE-Place, RE-Model Residential and Commercial handyman / contractor. Licensed, Insured, and Bonded. Additions to remodels. New-build to patch a hole in the wall. Large and Small projects. RE-Builders brings craftsmanship back. RE-Builders can do the majority of interior and exterior projects. If it does not require a special license (electrician / plumber) we can do the job design to finish. RE-Builders is Licensed, Insured, and Bonded. RE-Builders is Veteran Owned and Operated with over 30 years experience in the construction trades.

07/18/2017

Vicki J.

Nothing done

Description of Work
Came out right away to look at the work needed and said he'd get an estimate to us in a week. Haven't heard a thing since. I even called him to ask about it. We were told it would be in the mail in a couple of days. That was over a month ago.

03/28/2016

Tracy W.

Friendly and professional. Would defiantly use them again

Description of Work
Installed new water softener

03/22/2016

Garrett V.

Description of Work
Responded quickly and did good work

10/06/2015

Donna R.

Description of Work
Replace part in toilet tank.

10/06/2015

Barbara S.

Description of Work
Pulled stool, removed lavatory sink, opened wall to replace old copper drain. Also had to remove and replace part of the stack in basement. Installed new pvc pipes and replaced drain work under kitchen sink. Also installed New vanity in bathroom and new shower fixtures. Dave's 2 man crew did an Excellent Job!!!!! Very Respectful and Professional! Definitely will use them in the future, Highly Recommend! Loved The Price, Gave me an estimate...Right On! Thanks Dave! |

Category plumbing,home remodeling

09/28/2015

Bruce B.

Description of Work
inatall new furnace and airconditioner

11/07/2013

Rich V.

They did great work, I will call them again.

Description of Work
They replaced my water heater that was leaking, it turns out it was under warranty, so I had to just pay for the labor to install it.

07/10/2013

Lora M.

Responded quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Repaired a leaking pipe to the refrigerator.

04/16/2013

Heather T.

AWESOME! Always here when they said they would be. Cleaned up their work area after each visit.

Description of Work
Basement bathroom, tore up floor, installed plumbing for shower, vanity and stool. Installed stool, shower and vanity that we provided

Category home remodeling

05/26/2012

Ted M.

He gives quick estimate. His service is top-notch. He is timely. He cleans up very well afterwards. I have no complaints. I have used him 4-5 times. I have done a quality work. His price is similar like other plumbers. If he is a few minutes late, he would call me.

Description of Work
Dave Horsley Plumbing Inc put in a new water softener unit.

Category water softeners