Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Indianola, IA
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Indianola
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeA+ has been responsible for my front landscaping, my backyard patio and fire pit, my Christmas lights, my lawn treatments, and even sharpened my mower blade! Our front yard used to be used as a parking lot by the previous homeowners. We have old trees with a lot a shade and it looked pretty miserable. Thanks to a+’s work and knowledge, we finally have grass! Their staff has been very professional and knowledgeable and we will continue using them and recommending them to our friends and family
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeFertilizing, weed control, aerating & reseeding, all done professionally Would recommend A Plus for great lawn care.
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeExcellent my yard looks better than ever would recommend to get lawn looking great really professional quick response
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeA+ Lawn & Landscape is a wonderful place to get your lawn taken care of. They show that they care about the lawn as well as you.
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeExcellent. Each time I work with them I get excellent results and I am very happy with their service. I’ve been working with A + Lawn and Landscape for over 10 years now.
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeAll of the services listed above went perfect! Good service in the office, knowledgeable and professional employees on the job.
- A+ Lawn & LandscapeThis was such a convenient way to get my lawn mower a needed tune up and blade sharpening. Price was comparable to other places where I would've had to take the mower in but I didn't have to haul my mower anywhere - A+ came to my house, took the mower on their trailer, completed the work and put the mower back in my shed when they were done. Ran much better afterwards (had been stalling out previously) and the blade sharpening made a big difference. I'll likely have them come out annually and do this same service
- THE MOWER SHOP REPAIR & SERVICEdetermined cause of problem was a spring. Changed oil & did not sharpen blade. Was not charged for spring tune-up as one was not needed. (Blade was sharp) Work was promised in 2 weeks and was ready 4 days early.
- BEAVER MOWER & EQUIPMENT REPAIRI have been using there services for about 10 years now. Every time I get my lawn mower back from there it runs great. I have never had any problems with there quality of work. They did get backed up in the spring. Sometimes it will take a few weeks to get my mower back.
- Swieter Home Lawn and Snow LLCSwieter's has done this work over the course of a couple years which makes it hard to put into a story.... I continue to use them which is as good a recommendation as one can give. Isaac is good about getting out quickly to give estimates, and get the work scheduled. Some of our projects have been one or two days and some of them have taken weeks, but we always plan the projects together so we both know what to expect. Isaac is very good about advising what items at the store are worth spending more for and what less expensive ones will do just fine so that is very helpful with planning larger projects. Over the course of the years and many projects, the few times I haven't been completely pleased with results, it has always been remedied satisfactorily
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Indianola
- Business Description:Home remodels, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, and decking.Recent Review:Connor and crew did a wonderful job! There were lots of issues with the fencing provider I chose, delivering their products in a timely manner. But A-Z was very patient and worked with me, to make sure the fence was installed soon after we had all of the materials on hand and before the ground was frozen. They were very professional, reasonably priced and the fencing looks fantastic, and now my dogs are safer. I would definitely hire these guys again to do work around my home. Thank You A-Z and Angie's List for a job excellently doneTina M.
- Business Description:We want to be your go to company when you have any little project in your home. We are fully licensed and insured and want you to be 100% satisfied; we provide only our best quality of workmanship and 100% money back guaranteRecent Review:Lil Brother helped me get my house ready to go on the market. Their work was exceptional. They were timely, polite, kept me updated when there were adjustments to be made including catching a small roof leak I had missed. They are always my first choice when I need repairs around the house. In addition to their high quality of work they are also dedicated to service in our community. Jean and Steve run their business with the highest level of integrityKristen H.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Very good, prompt, and professional personnelDaryl E.
- Business Description:WE PROVIDE QUALITY PROPERTY & LAWN CARE SERVICES. FAST, AFFORDABLE, & DEPENDABLE. NO JOB TO BIG OR TO SMALL. FREE QUOTES AVAILABLE. CALL:(515) 718-4017 / (515) 715-9740 Mowing,Edging,Trimming,Hedging,Weed Removal, Leaf Removal, Debris Remova
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:For over 89 years, Hilltop Tire Service has been serving the Des Moines, IA area. Now with 3 locations to serve you! Our original location is at the corner of East 29th Street and Hubbell Avenue on the east side of Des Moines. Our west location is just off of I-80 and 86th Street in Johnston, and our newest location is downtown at 201 East Walnut Street. We are a 4th generation, family owned and operated tire service and tire dealer offering a large variety of tire brands you know and trust...Recent Review:Left the oil plug loose. Luckily I live only blocks away and found the <br /> oil puddle in my garage before driving any distance. Took it back and <br /> after quite a wait I was told they had re- tightened it fine. Also it <br /> was too bad I had new windshield wipers or they would have given me new <br /> ones as an apology. Just my too bad! <br /Michael L D.
- Business Description:I am a one man shop that does everything from landscaping to general contracting. I work in construction M-F so all of my work is done in evenings and on weekends. I have done side work for many years. My communication is what sets me apart from my competition. I promise to always call you back and have never "disappeared" on a client. Hope to work with you soon
- Business Description:Affordable Contracting & Handyman
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Saint Charles
- West Des Moines
- Melcher Dallas
- Pleasant Hill
- Des Moines
- Windsor Heights
- Van Meter
- Prairie City
lawn mower repair shops in Indianola
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D&J Outdoor Solutions436 4th Street
West Des Moines, Iowa
- D&J Outdoor Solutions
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Focus Property & LawnCare Services5015 SW 9th St
Des Moines, Iowa
- Focus Property & LawnCare Services
- Hilltop Tire Service2914 Hubbell Ave
Des Moines, Iowa
- Hilltop Tire Service
- Minka Enterprises LLC4140 100th ST #10
- Minka Enterprises LLC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Swieter Home Lawn and Snow LLC2900 Capitol Ave
Des Moines, Iowa
- Swieter Home Lawn and Snow LLC