When paying carpet installers to come into your home and do a job, it may be confusing whether or not to tip on top of your agreed-upon fee. This guide breaks down when you should (and shouldn’t) tip.
Get matched with top carpet installers in Hubbard, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local carpet installers.
Recent Carpet Installation Reviews in Hubbard
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future read less
- Lowe's Of Sioux CityThe carpet crew came on time Monday morning, and by mid-day were done. The cost for carpet and installation was very reasonable. The carpet looks great in the house, including the stairs. I am very pleased with the work.
- CORNERSTONE FLOORING BROKERSThey are outstanding. They are very knowledgeable. Their prices are very competitive. There are no surprises, they do what they say they are going to do. They are just phenomenal with customer service. We did a very expensive remodel and their installers are the best that I've ever seen. Outstanding customer service. The price was competitive, they weren't high and they weren't the lowest. I highly, highly recommend them read less
- Carpetland USATen months later, however, I'm in a wheelchair, and I realized that the carpeting was breaking down already from my bedroom to the kitchen--high traffic area. I called them back and they came out right away and showed me an industrial strength carpeting, and were able to install it all in one day at no cost. Larry did a marvelous job. I wante the world to know that Larry A is the best carpet layer around! He cleaned up every bit of mess afterward. They assured me that the industrial carpet would last because it has very low nap. I definitely got what I wanted, and it's really hard to tell that we changed it out read less
- Modern Floor CoveringMy daughter has used them and I have been at their store a couple of times. They are very good and honest people in a genuine company. I have seen them in action and they work very hard to please the customer. They are trustworthy.
- Laura's DesignsLaura was the project manager and the consultant. She was very attentive when I told her what colors I liked and what features that I wanted to include in the remodel. She came back with appropriate choices for me. She did all the shopping for me and let me pick from five or six different design choices. She was very willing to work with local contractors as well as bring in contractors that she knew to be reputable. The local contractors I knew personally. The contractors that she brought in were very respectful of my home and they worked very hard. She had brought in some innovative ideas that were well appreciated. She was conscious of keeping the project moving along. They wasn't much down time and she kept it moving along as quickly as possible. I would undoubtedly recommend her to anyone. Very easy to work with read less
- Stanley SteemerCurtis called and asked to come earlier than scheduled arrived on time did an excellent job ( while training new worker) explained everything and was done in a little over an hour.
- Rheinschmidt's Flooring AmericaWe met Nathan M. at Rheinschmidt's. He greeted us at the door and began casual conversation before even talking about what we were looking for. We told him how we wanted to finish our basement in a vinyl and carpet product. He showed us a luxury vinyl tile and a very nice carpet. He fully explained the important key points of the products, warranty, installation, price, etc. He encouraged us to take samples home. He walked us to our car and delivered a real handshake. We wern't crazy about the samples we had. We called Nathan and he said he would pick some new ones out and would be happy to show them to us. We ended up finding what we liked. He came out to measure for us, which was free by the way, and had the estimate figured by the next day. This total project cost 7800. He was able to save us 1,200 because some of the product was in stock, and he gave us a 10% discount. He let us know that his first price would be his best price because he did not want to waste our time, or his. He believed in honest service, and good quality. He stopped at out home the day the job was done to make sure it was perfect for us read less
- PETERSON'S PAINT & FLOORSTheir price was very fair. They have knowledge of wide variety of products. They are very timely in getting their products delivered. The workman that came in was very efficient. I had one complaint and that was that the workman didn’t cleanup after himself. The overall work was success as I hired them again read less
- Floors Decor & More Abbey CarpetI was very pleased with them. They did a good job and were professional. They came when they said they were going to. After they finished, we did find one little problem and they came back and repaired that. They were very good to work with.
Carpet Installers in Hubbard
- Business Description:Home remodels, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, and decking.Recent Review:Connor and crew did a wonderful job! There were lots of issues with the fencing provider I chose, delivering their products in a timely manner. But A-Z was very patient and worked with me, to make sure the fence was installed soon after we had all of the materials on hand and before the ground was frozen. They were very professional, reasonably priced and the fencing looks fantastic, and now my dogs are safer. I would definitely hire these guys again to do work around my home. Thank You A-Z and Angie's List for a job excellently done read lessTina M.
- Business Description:Floor CoveringsRecent Review:Their price was very fair. They have knowledge of wide variety of products. They are very timely in getting their products delivered. The workman that came in was very efficient. I had one complaint and that was that the workman didn’t cleanup after himself. The overall work was success as I hired them again read lessMichael H.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail: email@example.com. Also doing business as Wegher Construction and Wynstone Development Corp. Locally owned. Mailing address: PO Box 770, North Sioux City SD, 57049.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. We have been serving Eastern Iowa for over 34 years. Additional contact names - Paul Zachar, Russ Seaver, Ryan Homan, Amiee Wainwright, Ashley Buol, Brian Lake, Jim Kretzschmar. Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com read lessRecent Review:Some damage was sustained to my wall by the delivery men, and they didn't repair it. So that was a bummer. Everything else (quality of installation, customer service...) was great.Sonja S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional phone number -(712) 274-4180, (712) 274-2423, (712) 274-4191, (712) 274-4181, (712) 266-0615, (712) 274-4182, (712) 274-4183, (712) 274-4199, (712) 274-4184, (712) 274-4185, (712) 274-4186 read lessRecent Review:The carpet looks awesome. They did leave out some razors and we have a two years old.Kathy M.
- Business Description:We carry more than 3,000 natural and non-toxic building products that are certified and have been fully tested by our staff over the past 25 years.Recent Review:unknownBruce M.
- Business Description:Since 1990 Cabinets Floors & More has being installing the most beautiful floors in Cherokee, IO and all the surrounding areas.
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar.. read less
- Business Description:Flooring Installation
- Business Description:all flooring installationsRecent Review:Never received a call back. <br />Kevin P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet installer articles
After daydreaming of new carpets for months, it's finally time to welcome the installation team to get the job done. Follow these tips and tricks to prepare your home, household items, and even your family for the big installation day.
You can extend a carpet's life with regular cleaning, but one day, you will need a carpet replacement. These signs indicate when to replace your carpet.
Find carpet installers in
- Iowa Falls
- Story City
- State Center
- Grundy Center
- Webster City
carpet installers in Hubbard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AK Floor Coverings119 South 3rd Street
- AK Floor Coverings
- Brown Wegher Construction125 Gateway Dr
North Sioux City, South Dakota
- Brown Wegher Construction
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- Menards - Soiux City5900 Gordon Dr
Sioux City, Iowa
- Menards - Soiux City
- Randys Carpets & Interiors5454 Center Point Rd NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Randys Carpets & Interiors
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR