Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Belle Plaine, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Belle Plaine
- K & M ApplianceI called on Friday and he came Saturday morning. He checked for the part needed and came and fixed it Monday. He was here when he said he would be and explained everything to me. I will use K &M again when I need appliance work!
- AppliancePartsPros.comOrdering the element was very smooth and easy, price was wonderful and shipping was very reasonable. Hopefully it won't take took long to receive.
- Arnold Refrigeration, Inc.Mark responded quickly to come and estimate work needed. He sent communication about when part would arrive and when work would be preformed Friendly, timely manner gave me confidence. Job well done at good price.
- A-1 Appliance Repair Burlington IowaPeople answering the phones were efficient and scheduled an appointment working around my schedule. They assured me that there would be a $35 service call & would tell me if the washer was worth fixing. The service call would be applied to the repair if necessary. Technician arrived early and was friendly. Gave estimate of services that needed to be done and apologized because he didn't have the part needed. Scheduled another appointment, where he came back, arriving early again. He did what he said he would do and in a prompt manner. Cleaned up the area nicely read less
- Primrose Heating and Air ConditioningIt went well overall. Actually my husband and I have used them many times over the years for any AC, Heating, & plumbing problems that we have. We have recommended them to others--and will continue to do so.
- Seiler Appliance IncSeilers was helpful in the showroom, so we picked out the best option for our needs. They explained the different options, and helped us figure out which ones we would like, and which ones were actually unnecessary. They ordered and installed the appliances on time - even took the time to clean up after themselves. It turned out that the manufacturer had sent the wrong filter for the water dispenser in the refrigerator - they kept on it until it arrived - and then brought it to the house. We had one problem with a stove burner - they came out and fixed it promptly, no charge. I really trust Russ Seiler and his team. They know what they're talking about, and won't try to convince you to buy something that you don't need read less
- Erics Appliance Repair And Handyman ServiceEric response was quick and he arrived right on time and was very professional and wasted no time. He explained the problem and ordered the parts, when the parts arrived he returned and installed them, He only charged for one service call and as I paid for the parts when ordering I got them at his cost. Super Jo read less
- Seiler Appliance IncSeiler Appliances really helped us and did a great job! We had bought a new home in Humboldt, and needed new kitchen appliances. Russ Seiler was very helpful in providing options and insight into the different model appliances so we could get exactly what we wanted. He seemed very knowledgeable about the different models and brands. Russ ordered the appliances for us (no pressure to buy what he had in stock) and held them until our closing date. We had to have a gas line installed for the gas stove/oven. Russ provided a template for the stove so the plumber could place the outlet in the correct place - we never would have thought of that! The day of the installation, everything went quickly and cleanly. He took away the old appliances, no problem. There were little things I really noticed - like how he balanced all the appliances. Cooking on the stove top - the eggs don't slide to one side of the pan - because the stove is evenly balanced. The manufacturer had neglected to send the charcoal filter for the vent system, so Russ informed us of the oversight, and promptly delivered it once it arrived. I feel confident going to him for service. One of the service technicians explained that they prioritize their service calls by need - so, if your refrigerator is malfunctioning and you have critical medications in there - they will prioritize your service call higher than someone without special needs. They also prioritize callers with very small children, recognizing that formula and special baby/toddler foods can go bad quickly, threatening a small child's health. I don't mind if we are put lower on the priority list if a baby or an invalid has higher needs than I do... I thought it was very considerate of them. If I'm considering any more appliance purchases, I'll be going back to Seiler Appliances. They were friendly, helpful and professional read less
- Seiler Appliance IncI have used Seilers many times over the past 2 years for purchases and repairs alike and have found them to be very professional, competitively priced and extremely reliable. Their commitment to customer service is unheard of. I have called with urgent problems on several occasions and have had someone from Seilers at my door in 10 minutes. I've never seen customer service like they provide. They show up when they say they will, do quality work, and finish on time read less
- Seiler Appliance IncI called around and they had the most reasonable prices. I went over on Friday at 1pm and paid for washer and told them I needed delivered and they deliver it that afternoon at 4 pm. The service people hooked it up and check to make sure hose weren't leaking. And I was a happy camper. I would use them again read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Belle Plaine
- Business Description:We specialize in appliance repair to include washers, dryers, stoves, dishwashers, microwave and refrigerators. We also install new or used appliances. Need an old appliance hauled away, we also provide a service for that. Keep your appliances working properly with our maintenance agreement read lessRecent Review:Excellent! John was here the same day I called and was very knowledgeable of our washer. He even went above and beyond explaining a few things I didn't know about it. He will definitely be our go to for appliance repair! Very reasonable prices as well! read lessKayla K.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Commercial Kitchen and Bar equipment sales and service
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
- Business Description:Starnes TV and Appliance Where we service what we sell!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Van Horne
- North English
appliance repair services in Belle Plaine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ace Appliance Repair, LLCPO Box 8745
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Ace Appliance Repair, LLC
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- DeWitt Refrigeration214 Front St PO Box 274
- DeWitt Refrigeration
- Geek Squad - Best Buy440 Indian Head Dr
Mason City, Iowa
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- New Hampton Appliance Repair Men1970 N Linn Ave #B2092
New Hampton, Iowa
- New Hampton Appliance Repair Men
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE105 6TH AVE
- STARNES TV & APPLIANCE