Water for Life

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2007

2.3

Water Coolers
Rentals - Equipment

Water for Life is Atlanta's oldest and largest independent full service drinking water firm. We are family owned and WQA Certified, the home of the Water for Life Challenge, Same or Next Day Service, and the Forever Pure triple testing program. Our slogan is Always fresh and Forever pure...Guaranteed! Our products, advice, and installations are 100% certified by third parties. We are one of the leaders in our industry. Alternate Phone: (770) 652-0076 Fax: (888) 421-8666...

Millwood Plumbing, INC

A Full Service Plumbing Company

Carroll Brothers Grading

We do grading, excavating, site clearing and demolition. The Carroll brothers have been in the grading business since 1997 and started their own company in 2019. With over 20 years of experience in projects ranging from site clearing to major grading and resloping to demolition, we look forward to earning your business.

Masterflo Plumbing

We do offer Free Estimates to all of our customers! Masterflo Plumbing is North Georgia based, local plumbing company that has a tradition of providing excellent, high-quality service.

11/08/2020

This company will bait and switch you, be careful when dealing with them. Please don't give them any money up front nor your credit card information. The owner of this company is dishonest and will not make things right. Quote me on one system and installed another. Left and never came back. Thief!!!

Description of Work
Water softener

Category appliance repair,water softeners,water delivery

03/21/2016

I've known Pete and Water for Life for 20 years; talked with his wife Nancy often at their Start-Up operation some 20 years ago. Pete is 1 of the 2 Most Ethical contractors I've ever dealt with (the other one being Tommy Black, Master Plumber, whom Pete knows well and works with). Best Health Investment you can make is Pure Water (and pure air). The Best $2500 we spent. Recently (March 2016) I tho...

Description of Work
Pete Van Cleave's Water for Life company installed a Whole House Water Purification System, with additional Reverse Osmosis at the Kitchen Sink. (Can't use RO for the whole house, water will be too acidic for the pipes.) Water Purification was Necessary for my Medically Fragile husband. Pete found us a "Gently Used" system, of the kind that we needed, plus the New RO system, to keep costs affordable for me.

Category small appliance repair,water softeners

02/03/2016

Description of Work
I got the whole water filtration installed.

Category water delivery

Installation & Maintenance - Drinking Water Systems, Softeners, Problem Water Filters, Bottled & Bottleless Coolers. Water Delivery. Water Testing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing