GOTCHA COVERED

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2007

3 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR INSTALLATION. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. DBA WOODSTOCK WINDOW COVERINGS, LLC. ALSO SERVICES PORTIONS OF FULTON COUNTY....

Floors 4-U

Specializing in CARPET SALES, INSTALLATION, Stretching and Repairs.We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Bertolli Floors

Bertolli Floors is a family owned flooring company who has proudly served Atlanta since 2003. Offering installation and sales of a variety of flooring products for both residential and commercial. Dustless hardwood refinishing. We provide free in-home estimate! See hundreds of floor samples in the comfort and lighting of your own home, at no cost to you!

Hawk Flooring

Hi my name is Renato, the owner of Installer Hawk flooring. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and look at your project and measure. I will love give you an free estimate.

09/13/2017

Work was done in a timely manner and I paid the amount on the original quote. Jason is a stand up guy and helped me select the best product for the space. He pointed out how different products a suited for different areas and it is important to think about what you will be doing in the space.

Description of Work
Replaced flooring

Category flooring contractor

08/07/2007

I think Rich provides fair and professional service. Very responsive to needs, everything was done on time.

Description of Work
He measured and ordered and installed custom made blinds.

Category window treatments

BLINDS, SHUTTERS, SHADES, DRAPERIES & ACCESSORIES.