Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Valdosta, GA
There are 10 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Valdosta
- Imaginations Unlimited LLCThese people were excellent. I contacted them the first week of July in relations to rebuilding a porch and relacing my bathroom floor. Within two days I got a written estimate and liscening verfication. The next day they came to my house not only on time but an hour early. They not only properly disposed of all the old wood but informed me of a lead paint problem I had and proceeded to properly contain and dispose of that waste as well. For no extra charge, he fixed my toilet and plumbing and even used shingles in my backyard to create a roofline for my porch. It was a job costing$ 2500 but he probably did about $6000 worth of work. He charged me the minimal amount for everything and gave me invoices for all of the parts. I would recommend them to any home owner. They even cleaned out branches and leaves from my street drain for. They did a lot of freebies for no extra charge. They did everything in a professional manner and pointed out things that could be harmful to me as a homeowner read less
Garage Builders in Valdosta
- Business Description:We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, and staining! We also specialize in general remodeling, add-ons, flooring and much much more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! read less
- Business Description:Located in Valdosta, Georgia, this organization primarily operates in the Single-family Housing Construction business / industry within the Construction - General Contractors & Operative Builders sector. Over three years in business. Free Estimates-call toda read lessRecent Review:While the estimate process was good with them, the pricing was higher than what we had wanted.BillY M.
- Business Description:We are licensed and Insured. We are also a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction! We offer Military and Senior Citizen Discounts read lessRecent Review:Terrible. I believe he is a scammer. He will take your money and you will not hear again from him. He will start the project and will never finish the project. He will not answer his personal phone and his secretary will not answer the phone as well read lessMary B.
- Business Description:We are a business for your trim work needs (baseboards, trim around doors/ windows, crown molding) We also install doors, Paint, Drywall, Remodel, etc. If you have any Construction/ Maintenance needs, we are the company for you. I have been doing this kind of work since 2009. I have my own company now (Quality Property Services) since 2015. What sets us apart from the rest is are quality of work for a good competitive price. Are slogan is "Quality without Compromise!" read lessRecent Review:The service was good. They were professional and on time.john s.
- Business Description:Poly Lift USA offers a quick and easy fix to your concrete settling problems. Dont replace it when you can raise it at a fraction of the cost! Our polyurethane injection process lifts and levels your sinking concrete without disruption. Most projects are completed in a few hours. And 15 minutes after, our structural grade foam is fully hardened and the area may be driven on and returned back to full function ! Made of recycled material, our polyurethane offers a clean, eco friendly solution t.. read lessRecent Review:The staff was professional, prompt, provided great service at a great price! Definitely recommend!Rick R.
- Business Description:Parkstone Construction is about one thing: Building Trust. Owned & operated by Valdosta-native Jake Parker, Parkstone Construction combines the proven expertise of a General Contractor in Valdosta with the personal involvement of a Handyman in Valdosta. No matter the project size or type, we provide an unmatched experience that will forever change how you view contractors & handymen. It's simple: we are Building Trust through the QUALITY of our work, & we are Building Trust through the INTE.. read lessRecent Review:The service went really well. It was smooth and efficient.Rachel D.
- Business Description:Hadley Home Services is all about helping homeowners, business owners and real estate developers find solutions to the issues or projects they have on their property. From our one-of-a-kind home maintanence programs to whole home remodels and project management for investors, we can help you accomplish your home repair and improvement goals. There is no project too big or small for our team of professionals to handle. Please go to our website: www.fixithadley.com or www. hadleyllc.com for mor.. read lessRecent Review:Jason did a great job for a great price! Looking forward to do more projects with them!Jim D.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:With over 25 years in business, We specialize in quality metal carports, steel garages and RV Covers with wind and snow load certification where required. We have the expertise to fit the carport to your specific local requirements. Our carports are proudly installed in 27 state read lessRecent Review:It was on time, they are fast and got exactly what I ask for without exceptions.Steve K.
- Business Description:A family owned business with a very experienced work force. Not only will we treat you with the best customer service, but guarantee your complete satisfaction as well. We handle a wide range of excavation and bull dozing for any size job. Also, if you have home improvements or remodeling in mind, ask us for a free quote. read lessRecent Review:The machine operator done great work. Very clean and professional job done for great price. Would reccomend this crew any time.Brian G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Lake Park
- Ray City
garage builders in Valdosta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Roof Atlanta5751 W Stewarts Mill Rd
- 1 Roof Atlanta
- Campbell Construction705 Ridge Ave South
- CEDA Metal Buildings193 Lewis Street
- Chandler Custom Contracting, LLCPO Box 23
Talking Rock, Georgia
- Chris Walden Construction519 Childree Rd
- Circle D Contractors, Inc.1163 New Bethel Church Rd
- Classic Trim706 S Hwy 221
- Campbell Construction
- Duane Lantis Construction Inc.10 Lantis Dr.
- Duane Lantis Construction Inc.
- Ellison Garrett Construction111 Brookwood Ct
- Ellison Garrett Construction
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- New Leaf Construction4366 Hampton Dr
- New Leaf Construction
- Parkstone Construction4119 Cane Mill Cir
- Payne's Home Repair Services320 Elizabeth St
- PK Masonry1820 Old Lifsey Springs Rd
- Poly Lift USA5400 S University Dr Serving all of Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Prestige RemodelingP.O. box 82279
- Pro GPR10283 Ashville Hwy
- Parkstone Construction
- Quality Property Services5286 Golf Dr
Lake Park, Georgia
- Quality Property Services
- R&S Quality LLC4531 Kiowa Ln
- R&S Quality LLC
- Sierra Carpentry and Home Repair service5273 Val Del Rd
- Skiver Contracting6625 Mockingbird Rd
- Southern Pole Barn Company LLC517 w. colquitt st,
- Southern Repair Consultants24 Thomas Ln
- STETSON BUILDERS726 GARLINGTON AVE
- Stor-Mor Portable Buildings1104 Paris Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sierra Carpentry and Home Repair service
- Viking Steel Structures113 W Main St
Boonville, North Carolina
- Viking Steel Structures