Azalea City Roofing & Construction Inc

City of Valdosta and Lowndes County
12/31/2021

908 Baytree Rd

Valdosta, GA 31602

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are a small town business. Kyle has been in the construction business for over 26 years. Azalea City Roofing & Construction has been in business since 1997. We value customer service and our strong warranties that are included in addition to material warranties. Call us for a free estimate and check out our reviews!...

roofing (45)woodworking (13)home remodeling (8)decks & porches (6)plumbers (5)appliance repair (5)pressure washing (3)flooring (3)electrician (3)interior painting (2)house painting (2)chimney repair (2)

02/03/2021

Wonderful. Mr. Kellerman and his crew are very professional. Arrived by 8AM, as promised on the appointed day. Worked throughout the day to complete the work in a single day! Explained his findings with photographic evidence and even tested the quality of his work by saturating the area of repair with water to ensure there was no more leak around the chimney! Left the property in better condition ...

Description of Work
Reflash chimney, relay valley, coat top of chimney, masonry seal to chimney, replace plywood

Category roofing,chimney repair,pressure washing

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thank You for such a nice review! I look forward to working with y’all in the future. God Bless

11/06/2020

Fantastic job. Kyle has done other remodeling and repair jobs for us over the years. Several years ago, probably around 7-8 years ago, I called Kyle about replacing our 20 year old (maybe older?) roof. At that time, he said that the roof still had another 5 years or so of good out of it. When we developed a leak after our last big storm, he came and made a quick patch (for free) and gave us an est...

Description of Work
Replacing a 25-30 year old roof

Category appliance repair,roofing

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Review for Azalea City Roofing & Construction Inc - 908 Baytree Rd, Valdosta, GA - 39008065

Thank You for the wonderful review and we enjoyed working with Y’all again! GOD Bless

07/14/2020

Kyle (the owner) and his crew did a great job. They take their time, and do not rush the job. The focus is on quality work, not getting to the next customer as quickly as possible. I looked at a lot of roofers, and Azalea was not the lowest bid. Kyle convinced me that he would do the work correctly, following the manufacturers requirements. I opted for quality over low cost and we are glad that I ...

Description of Work
Complete replacement of roof

Category appliance repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Thank You for such a nice review and for taking time out of your day to write the review! I appreciate you and Mrs Mikkel”s business and friendship! God Bless Kyle

06/10/2020

Excellent!! We had purchased an investment home and it was in need of many odds & ends. Mr Kellerman gave us a very fair price and the work was all done in a timely manner. Beyond our expectations and he was always very accommodating and consistent communication. We didn't price shop, we knew we were in good hands.

Description of Work
interior painting, flooring, hot water heater install, plumbing

Category appliance repair,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thank You and Mr. [Member Name Removed] for a nice review, it was a pleasure to work with Y’all and I look forward to working with y’all again! Thank You Kyle Kellerman

06/04/2020

Great job. Did everything needed, was fast and complete, cleaned up after job was done. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

Thank You for giving me a job and and great review. I look forward to our next job together! Thank You Kyle

03/27/2020

Kyle called me back the same day. I needed to have my garage door insulated. Since that was all I needed, he recommended someone who specifically did that work. Kyle was super helpful, I really appreciate that he took the time to call me, and provide the name of someone of someone who could help.

Description of Work
Minor renovation

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

Thank You for taking the time to leave a nice review. I really appreciate it! I look forward to helping you again on the future. Thank You Kyle

03/13/2020

He gave me the impression he doesn’t really need the work, initial contact two weeks prior he stated he hope his coming out today would not be a waist of his time. Today from the moment he arrived He spent time criticizing the past Workman ship. I eventually had to tell an old Air Force proverb, “Don’t A-fix the blame, Fix the “Fing” problem. Then he went into an almost complete rebuild. Price may...

Description of Work
Quote: Evaluate repair to be done

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

In response to your review of my company I would like to say that I showed up the day in which we agreed on for the appointment. We had an appointment between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. I called in advance like I said I would. I was on time but when you filled out your review you graded my punctuality and responsiveness as a “C”? You also stated that I wasn’t interested in the job. Again I...

03/02/2020

Great! Kyle is responsive, courteous, knowledgeable, efficient and reasonable. He is our go-to guy and we cannot praise him enough!!

Description of Work
Roof ventilation & demolition of bath cabinet

Category remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

Thank You for a Great Review. I look forward to our next project together! GOD Bless kyle !

04/18/2019

Requested an estimate for shower enlargement/remodel & they came out & looked at it. Later when Kellerman found out we were getting another estimate he got mad & said he was no longer interested in doing the job & that he wouldn't compete for work. Is a homeowner not supposed to do their own due diligence? I would never hire this guy, his work is probably as bad as his attitude.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

02/11/2018

Kyle and his crew did a fantastic job and left the site clean and tidy (actually cleaner than before they started work)... job also took a day less than original estimate. Could not be more pleased with their professionalism and efficiency. Would recommend Azalea City Roofing to anyone needing repair or total replacement.

Description of Work
complete re-roofing of our residence, including several new sheets of underlayment plus felt and shingles--also needed extensive soffet and fascia repairs

Category leaf removal,roofing,chimney caps,woodworking

Work Completed On 02/07/2018

Thank You for the job and the wonderful review. It was a honor to work on your house. Thank You for the opportunity! Your Freind Kyle

Licensed roofing, remodeling, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, siding, exterior renovations, renovations, additions, basement remodeling, gutter repairs & replacements,