Azalea City Roofing & Construction Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2010

We are a small town business. Kyle has been in the construction business for over 26 years. Azalea City Roofing & Construction has been in business since 1997. We value customer service and our strong warranties that are included in addition to material warranties. Call us for a free estimate and check out our reviews!...

roofing (45)woodworking (13)home remodeling (8)decks & porches (6)plumbers (5)appliance repair (5)pressure washing (3)flooring (3)electrician (3)interior painting (2)house painting (2)chimney repair (2)

02/03/2021

Kayla V.

Wonderful. Mr. Kellerman and his crew are very professional. Arrived by 8AM, as promised on the appointed day. Worked throughout the day to complete the work in a single day! Explained his findings with photographic evidence and even tested the quality of his work by saturating the area of repair with water to ensure there was no more leak around the chimney! Left the property in better condition than when they arrived, clean and thorough. Would recommend Azalea City Roofing to anyone.

Description of Work
Reflash chimney, relay valley, coat top of chimney, masonry seal to chimney, replace plywood

Category roofing, chimney repair, pressure washing

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Thank You for such a nice review! I look forward to working with y’all in the future. God Bless

11/06/2020

Margaret B.

Fantastic job. Kyle has done other remodeling and repair jobs for us over the years. Several years ago, probably around 7-8 years ago, I called Kyle about replacing our 20 year old (maybe older?) roof. At that time, he said that the roof still had another 5 years or so of good out of it. When we developed a leak after our last big storm, he came and made a quick patch (for free) and gave us an estimate on a total replacement. He replaced our roof and everything was done very professionally and it turned out great. He even repaired a problem on our rafters at no additional cost (something that couldn't be seen at the time of the estimate for replacing the roof). Everything was cleaned up very nicely. We went with a metal roof instead of shingles and we love it. (He was even nice enough to have his workers dig out an old basketball goal that was by the driveway)

Description of Work
Replacing a 25-30 year old roof

Category appliance repair, roofing

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Review for Azalea City Roofing & Construction Inc - 908 Baytree Rd, Valdosta, GA - 39008065

Thank You for the wonderful review and we enjoyed working with Y’all again! GOD Bless

07/14/2020

Joey M.

Kyle (the owner) and his crew did a great job. They take their time, and do not rush the job. The focus is on quality work, not getting to the next customer as quickly as possible. I looked at a lot of roofers, and Azalea was not the lowest bid. Kyle convinced me that he would do the work correctly, following the manufacturers requirements. I opted for quality over low cost and we are glad that I did. During the job, Kyle answered all my questions and explained anything I did not understand. They cleaned up completely each day and when the job was done. I give them my highest recommendation! If you want it done right the first time, and if you want it to last a long time, this is the best roofer in the area. We are very happy with the roof, they do great work!

Description of Work
Complete replacement of roof

Category appliance repair, roofing

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Thank You for such a nice review and for taking time out of your day to write the review! I appreciate you and Mrs Mikkel”s business and friendship! God Bless Kyle

06/10/2020

Heather D.

Excellent!! We had purchased an investment home and it was in need of many odds & ends. Mr Kellerman gave us a very fair price and the work was all done in a timely manner. Beyond our expectations and he was always very accommodating and consistent communication. We didn't price shop, we knew we were in good hands.

Description of Work
interior painting, flooring, hot water heater install, plumbing

Category appliance repair, drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thank You and Mr. [Member Name Removed] for a nice review, it was a pleasure to work with Y’all and I look forward to working with y’all again! Thank You Kyle Kellerman

06/04/2020

Earl S.

Great job. Did everything needed, was fast and complete, cleaned up after job was done. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

Thank You for giving me a job and and great review. I look forward to our next job together! Thank You Kyle

03/27/2020

Paz P.

Kyle called me back the same day. I needed to have my garage door insulated. Since that was all I needed, he recommended someone who specifically did that work. Kyle was super helpful, I really appreciate that he took the time to call me, and provide the name of someone of someone who could help.

Description of Work
Minor renovation

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

Thank You for taking the time to leave a nice review. I really appreciate it! I look forward to helping you again on the future. Thank You Kyle

03/13/2020

Vernon H.

He gave me the impression he doesn’t really need the work, initial contact two weeks prior he stated he hope his coming out today would not be a waist of his time. Today from the moment he arrived He spent time criticizing the past Workman ship. I eventually had to tell an old Air Force proverb, “Don’t A-fix the blame, Fix the “Fing” problem. Then he went into an almost complete rebuild. Price may be fair for the work he described but peeling back the amount of roofing for the two leaks seems a bit much. Two full days of work. When I asked for a quote in writing, he told me, he only writes up the quote if I agree to hire him. I had to convince him to draft a quote first before I approved a job. I will wait three days for the quote via email.

Description of Work
Quote: Evaluate repair to be done

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

In response to your review of my company I would like to say that I showed up the day in which we agreed on for the appointment. We had an appointment between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. I called in advance like I said I would. I was on time but when you filled out your review you graded my punctuality and responsiveness as a “C”? You also stated that I wasn’t interested in the job. Again I came out when I was suppose to and spent approximately an hour with you going in the attic and on top of the roof to precisely figure out your roofing problems which I did identify. I gave you a ball park figure of $6,000 labor and materials for the job and told you I would figure the job down to the penny and write up and estimate if you agreed that the ball park price was reasonable, but you stated you could not even tell me your answer unless it was in writing. So I politely agreed to send the price over the weekend (it was Friday). You followed me through the attic and up on the roof the whole time I was there and I explained in great detail what the previous installer did wrong and what I had to do to get you a permanent solution to both of your roofing problems. You stated my price was $6,999.00 but my ball park price was $6,000.00. You also said that I spent a lot of time criticizing the previous installers work which is true. It was a poor job the Lowe”s installers performed for you and your family. That’s why you called me to your leaking roof right? You asked me to explain what the previous installer did wrong in the leaking areas, so I did. As to the Air Force proverb you mentioned above I cannot fix anything unless you agree to my price. I also spent 20 extra minutes by my tailgate with you when I really needed to go listening to you talk about deer hunting in Texas, trying to be polite and form a relationship with you, so I’m really confused about the “C” grading on your review. Unfortunately because of your review I will not be working for you at any point by my choice. Respectfully Kyle Kellerman

03/02/2020

Chwryl O.

Great! Kyle is responsive, courteous, knowledgeable, efficient and reasonable. He is our go-to guy and we cannot praise him enough!!

Description of Work
Roof ventilation & demolition of bath cabinet

Category remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

Thank You for a Great Review. I look forward to our next project together! GOD Bless kyle !

04/18/2019

Derek P.

Requested an estimate for shower enlargement/remodel & they came out & looked at it. Later when Kellerman found out we were getting another estimate he got mad & said he was no longer interested in doing the job & that he wouldn't compete for work. Is a homeowner not supposed to do their own due diligence? I would never hire this guy, his work is probably as bad as his attitude.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

02/11/2018

Michael T.

Kyle and his crew did a fantastic job and left the site clean and tidy (actually cleaner than before they started work)... job also took a day less than original estimate. Could not be more pleased with their professionalism and efficiency. Would recommend Azalea City Roofing to anyone needing repair or total replacement.

Description of Work
complete re-roofing of our residence, including several new sheets of underlayment plus felt and shingles--also needed extensive soffet and fascia repairs

Category leaf removal, roofing, chimney caps, woodworking

Work Completed On 02/07/2018

Thank You for the job and the wonderful review. It was a honor to work on your house. Thank You for the opportunity! Your Freind Kyle

12/20/2017

Roy W.

Kyle Kellerman, the owner of Azalea City Roofing is the most detail oriented, attentive contractor I have ever had complete work on my home. His roofing crew worked from daylight till dark each day and were very experienced. Their work was impeccable and it shows in the finished product. I was updated every day on the progress of the job and all aspects of the work were explained in great detail. The roof is 7000 Square feet and is hipped and gabled so the job was not just an ordinary roof. The price was a little higher than other quotes I obtained and Kyle stated that he was not the cheapest up front. After working with this company the confidence I have in a quality job and piece of mind made it worth every dime. I give this company and crew a 5 star A+++ rating. I now have a leak free roof that will last for many years and will add value to my home.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/20/2017

Thank You Mr [Member Name Removed] for allowing me to work on your home and trusting me with this job. It was a pleasure to work with you and Your family. Thank You for the awesome review too!

02/15/2017

Robert C.

I had estimates from three different companies and decided to hire Azalea City Roofing to do the job. I could tell as soon as I met Kyle Kellerman that he knew the roofing business. He and his team arrived on time and worked through the project. I was completely satisfied. Kyle told me the first time we talked that his estimate might be higher than other companies but it would be accurate. He does not give a low estimate and then add in additional charges as the project goes forward. The only additional expense was replacing some wood that they found (2 sheets of OSB and some fascia and a gallon of paint). Total cost above the original estimate was under $100. If you are considering having a new roof installed or if you just need some repairs done I highly recommend Azalea City Roofing. Kyle will give you a fair estimate and do a professional job.

Description of Work
My roof was over twenty years old and I wanted to have it replaced before any problems began.

Work Completed On 02/14/2017

Thank You Mr. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time out of your day to leave such a nice review! Thank You for allowing us to work on your property and service You and your family's needs. I look forward to working with You again in the future! GOD Bless Kyle

02/14/2017

Pat B.

Awesome! Work was professionally done, fairly priced and even did some pro-bono work then thoroughly cleaned up afterwards. I would highly recommend Kyle and his team for any roofing and/or construction services, they go above & beyond. Kyle did the work the same as the quote.

Description of Work
Roof, gutter and tree trimming...Kyle can do it all!

Work Completed On 02/14/2017

Thank You Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the awesome review and I look forward to working with you in the future!!! God Bless Kyle

12/20/2016

Jose H.

on time and below budget...great crew

Description of Work
general roof and eave repair

Category roofing, woodworking

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

Thank You for leaving a positive review of my business. I Look forward to working with you again in the future and Happy New Year! Thank You Kyle

11/07/2016

J S.

The guys did an awesome job. They went the extra mile and reinforced the area where the skylight originally was. Outstanding!

Description of Work
We had an old skylight that needed to be removed and replaced with a new roof in that area.

Work Completed On 11/07/2016

10/16/2016

joe M.

The company honored the online coupon and went above and beyond the coupon's perimeters.

Description of Work
I purchased a generalized roof inspection thru Angie's list.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 10/16/2016

Thank You for a nice review, your business is appreciated! Thank You Kyle

10/16/2016

joe M.

The company went above and beyond the coupon's parameters. The inspection was thorough and informative.? Any and all repairs were done in an excellent manner.

Description of Work
The company provided a roof "touch up" service

Work Completed On 09/20/2016

Thank you for leaving a nice review of my company. I look forward to working with you in the future! Thank You Kyle Kellerman

10/04/2016

Robert F.

I received an estimate in a timely manner however it was so bloated, I didn't go with them. They gave me an estimate that was double any other roofer.

Description of Work
Needed estimate for roof.

Work Completed On 09/26/2016

The price I gave you was to replace the roof and rotten wood on your house that was in many different places. I also included painting the wood and alot of other things that I knew you needed to have a complete job. If you would have called me to discuss the project or read the estimate from top to bottom you would have known that. I told the lady that asked me to provide a quote for you that we are not the "cheap price" company and that we perform work according to manufactures written instructions which takes longer than how the cheap guys " slap it on" Also I don't appreciate you leaving a negative review over a estimate that was given for FREE on a Saturday. Also you graded my punctuality, professionalism and responsiveness a "b"rating. I never met you or talked to you because I was told you were out of the country by the rental company that sent me to provide the estimate, so how can you even grade those areas? I also went out to your house on time two different Saturdays to give a FREE estimate because your renters were not at home like I was told they would be by the rental company. You also checked you would not hire me again, I want everyone reading this to know this was only a FREE estimate and that I have never performed any work for you at all. Kyle Kellerman

08/09/2016

Bikram M.

Azalea City roofing could not come to estimate my roof, they were too busy and said " We only do things on appointment and it will be next week." I called them Monday, beginning of the week. Then I asked if I could still be on their schedule and if I found someone else sooner, I will call them right away. Mr. Kellerman said " I am not interested in doing that, either we have an appointment or we don't."

Description of Work
We needed the entire roof to be replaced.

Work Completed On 08/08/2016

Mr. [Member Name Removed] I called You back several times the same day you called me and you were not available to answer the phone the first few times I called. You asked for me to come out the same day you called me but unfortunately I already had several other estimates that had called the week before in advance of your phone call. I also told you that we were booked up with work solid for the next 5 weeks and you said you needed services performed sooner and could not wait on my services. You also stated that you were going to call other companies and see if they could come earlier than our scheduled appointment, and if you didn't like what they had to say then you would keep our appointment date. That would be the same as me telling you that I might come the day of our appointment or I may not. You must understand that if you tell me you want an appointment, and I give you a date, but you are going to call other companies to see if they could come out earlier than the appointment time that was scheduled for you, then that's ok but what your telling me is your not sure if you could keep your word about the scheduling that we agreed upon. That precious slot could be scheduled for someone else that was not in such of an immediate need of my services. I tried to explain this too you kindly but you got offended for some reason. You must understand I take customers the "old fashion way" I put the person that calls me first in line, well first. I take appointments just like a doctor, you should understand that being in the medical field. The only difference is I only take one or two appointments a day. So If I tell you I cannot be there until next week but will give you a definite appointment date and you cannot wait then that is ok. I was trying to being forthright with You and You should respect my honesty with You instead of over promising and under delivering. When we were finishing our conversation You apologized for being too "Honest" with me about whether you could keep your word about the appointment and I told you that was ok. You also said that there was no hard feelings so I don't understand the negative review that You posted. You also checked that you would not hire me again, but I have never performed any work for you as of now or in the past. Thank You Kyle Kellerman

08/09/2016

Lisa N.

Late on a Friday, from California, I asked Kyle for a number of someone who I could call. We have gone to Azalea before for a full roof (A plus), a garage (perfect) and a handicap shower (done right) but I just wanted a contact for my well. Kyle got a plumber he uses to go to the house, fix the well controller and he handled all the interface. The return call was 2 hours later. Water was on and the cost was very reasonable, especially since it was after hours. Kyle saved me again. This company is the most profession and trustworthy company I have ever worked with. I recommend Kyle to all.

Description of Work
Lack of water in my rental in Georgia

Category wells

Work Completed On 07/29/2016

Thank you for leaving a kind review of my company and thank you for all the different jobs y'all have given me over the years. GOD Bless Kyle

05/18/2016

Carol J.

He came out and discovered that it was not my roof that was leaking, but my A/C unit and ended up saving me money. I would recommend him to others. I appreciated his honestly and professionalism.

Description of Work
I hired him to come out and take a look at my roof that I believed was leaking.

Category decks, roofing, home remodeling

12/21/2015

Michael D.

Quality of work was outstanding. Kitchen looks great with repair and new floor. Fascia replacement and house paint makes my house look like new. Yard looks great. Each day, when I returned from work, I was amazed at the amount of work they had accomplished. Communication was great. I received an itemized contract with everything listed that was to be done. I appreciate everything they did for me and would recommend them to anyone needing home repairs.

Description of Work
Replaced fascia, repaired hole in kitchen floor, put new floor in kitchen, pressure cleaned entire house, not just what was to be painted, painted the house, landscaped yard, replaced columns.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, pressure washing, home remodeling, house painters