TOMMY LEE CARPETS

Founded 1970 • With Angi since March 2003

Not Licensed

252 SHANNON WAY

Lawrenceville, GA 30044

Sales & installs flooring Licensed & insured...

carpet installation (6)flooring (4)hardwood floors (2)

06/26/2017

From the first time I walked into the store and spoke to Dodee, through the measuring with Wylie, to the day of install with Oger, everything went smoothly. I just adored our salesperson, Dodee. She was extremely friendly, patient, and professional. The installers were obvious pros. They made sure I was happy and were very quick considering how much flooring they installed. I would definitely hire...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had all the carpet in my home replaced and new vinyl flooring installed in my laundry room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

03/16/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wonderful customer service from Irene and Wylie. There was a problem with my order and they refunded my money. The owner said "do whatever it takes to make the customer happy". I am still working with them to find flooring.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2016

03/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed old carpet pad in bedrooms, leveled and nailed down subfloor and installed hardwood flooring.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2014

03/31/2014

Everyone involved was very knowledgeable, professional, and easy to work with. This was a project that took several days and they were always on time and on budget. The quality of work was outstanding and their price was extremely fair. Most estimates were thousands higher and some did not include all the services we received. In addition to pulling up and disposing of old hardwood and installing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old hardwood floors and installed new flooring throughout entire first floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2014

01/05/2007

These guys are AWESOME! From the lady that came out and measured, to the sales guy, to the installers. All were very professional and easy to work with. They were able to get the whole floor laid in one day; they worked over ten hours, but they got done. I would most definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tommy Lee Carpets installed hardwood floors in our foyer, dining room, hall, and kitchen. They also took up the existing hardwoods in the foyer and the vinyl in the kitchen.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Photo for TOMMY LEE CARPETS - 252 SHANNON WAY, Lawrenceville, GA - 24045847

02/15/2006

I am very pleased with the flooring products I bought from this company and with the installation. They have a very good selection in there showroom and provide professional help in selecting the products and coordinating with the decor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received in-home help with choosing the carpet for the great room, hall, bedroom and closet. I also received help choosing vinyl for the kitchen. Both floors were installed on the day and time stated. The company returned to repair a problem to my satisfaction.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

08/21/2004

PERSON ON THE PHONE WAS VERY HELPFUL, EXPLAINING WHAT WOULD NEED TO BE DONE, PLUS MY OPTIONS. THEY OFFERED ME THE TIME I NEEDED TO UNDERSTAND MY OPTIONS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I CALLED FOR AN ESTIMATE. SOMEONE CALLED THE NEXT DAY TO SET UP A TIME TO COME LOOK AT THE SITUATION, BUT BY THAT TIME I HAD SECURED SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE REPAIR.

03/19/2003

THEY CAME WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD, DID IT IN THE TIME THEY SAID THEY WOULD. OVERALL, THEY CAME RECOMMENDED BY A FRIEND AND WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY PUT IN BERBER CARPET, THEN PUT IN SOME HARDWOOD FLOORS AND TOOK UP CERAMIC TILE.

CATEGORY carpet installation

SALES & INSTALLATION OF CARPET, HARDWOOD, VINYL, LAMINATE & CERAMIC TILE. SANDING, REFINISHING & REPAIRS.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check