A best dry waterproofing

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2014

p.o.box 1367 Lawreceville 30046

Lawrenceville, GA 30046

We are a full service basement, crawl space and foundation repair contractor. hundreds of homes and structures in Georgia, and we've always done it by trying to find smart solutions to unusual problems. We have worked in all types of locations, including residential and commercial locations, government agencies, colleges, hospitals, churches, and condo associations. Get in touch today to make sure your investment stays dry!...

basement waterproofing (25)lawn & landscaping (2)basement remodeling (1)foundation repair (1)mold removal (1)

10/23/2020

Went very well until recent heavy rain .After heavy rain I noticed a puddle of water where the concrete had been put in over the French drain .I called the owner and he said he would come out this week ,well it's the end of this week and no call or visit ! I am a man of my word ,when i tell someone i'm going to do something I never fail to do it .I paid over $10,000 CASH when work was complete ,I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

07/02/2020

I had a great experience. I was selling a property and the buyer's inspection turned up structural issues. I needed reinforcement of existing piers, new piers and waterproofing. Alirio wasmcommunicative and came up with a thorough plan to remedy the issue. I obtained three quotes and his was very competitive. Will definitely use in the future when the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New piers added in crawlspace and waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

04/29/2019

after two weeks they did not even bother to show up for the scheduled appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement waterproofing!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

08/06/2018

Couldn't have been better. Alirio and his staff are consummate pros that are flexible and offer a great price. He was reliable and would always return my calls and requests; he is genuinely helpful and cared a great deal about the work he and his company provide. He offered to do the job earlier than I expected with the result being excellent and considerably less expensive than the competition. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some support pillars in the crawlspace.

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

07/21/2018

We freaked out when we first saw the water coming into our basement and called the first companies we could think of (Bigger companies that you hear on the radio). The first one could not get out to even look and give a quote for 2 weeks. The second was 3 weeks. After a couple of days of calming down, we called a company that looked good, would fix the leak, and not make a major production of tryi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired basement leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

04/17/2018

Work was done in a timely and professional manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofed basement and install exterior draining system to catch water coming down driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

08/23/2017

I would have gone with his company in a heart beat but my husband wanted to go with a company that one of his relatives recommended. I was impressed with Alirio enough to want to write a review for him even though I was not able to give him our business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called this company because our home is on a slab and we recently developed several dark areas on pre-engineered wooden floors. The floor tested positively for moisture damage. We needed to know where the water was coming from to alleviate the problem. I reached out to this company because they had excellent ratings on Angie's List and Home Advisor. Alirio, the representative from this company, was very professional and courteous. He seemed to really know what he was doing and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction.

CATEGORY remodeling

08/21/2017

It couldn't have gone better. I called on a Tuesday, had an estimate Friday, and work started Monday and was completed that day. The team was professional, prompt, and very informative. They fixed my existing French drain and repiped it to run down the side of the house and out the back. They added another drain to the area that collects a lot of water as well as laid concrete to my front porch to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a French drain installed years ago that was destroyed when we had a septic tank replaced. Water started entering our basement with the recent rain. We wanted that addressed, as well as other areas to keep the water from entering.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

07/21/2017

Great! I got several estimates and they were the best deal. They completed it in one day. Very clean, friendly and professional. You won't be sorry if you hire them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete crawlspace encapsulation/waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2017

07/21/2017

It could not have gone better, they arrived when they said they would, did an outstanding job and left teh site looking just as clen as befor ethey had come. I can't recommend tehm enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
With all the rain we have had this spring in Atlanta, we had some miner water penetration in our basement. We called several companies, most were going to be weeks before they could even come out and give us an estimate. Alirio was out the same day and had his crew here in less than a week. Could not ask for a more responsive team. They dug up the old french drain, rewater proofed the exterior wall, installed a new french drain and catch basin and regraded the area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

Waterproofing basements/crawlspaces & crack injections. Landscaping. Drainage. Catch basins. Downspout extension. Remodeling/finishing basements. Patios enclosures. Tree Services.

Check, Visa, Financing Available