We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Douglas, GA
There are 5 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Douglas
- Tile EverythingTom and Pablo were great! They communicated well, showed up when they said they would, cleaned up at the end of each day, and were very polite and considerate in my home. The room turned out fabulous and I am will work when them in the future when I am ready to redo my bathroom.
- M.A.D. Handyman ServicesHe was very polite, listened to what we wanted done. Worked in a very professional manner, and worked until the job was complete. He cleaned up the worksite before leaving each day.
- E.Z ConstructionI was very pleased they worked well and we're very polite always on time and can't get over how happy I am with the work they did
- RMJ Quality PaintingGreat! Always professional and helpful. Very hard working and always made sure I was pleased with everything they did. Highly recommend!
- Complete DrywallMike is a professional and framed a wall and drywalled my basement such that it was ready to paint in less than 10 days. I went with him because he impressed me with his preparation. He quickly figured out the most effective way to complete the job and executed his plan. I would hire him again and would recommend him to others
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House DoctorWe are so happy we went with Casebier Construction, this closet is even more beautiful than the pictures we sent him for ideas! Their work is amazing and we were blown away by the skill they have in detail work and ability to reuse materials you have which cuts down on cost of materials! You can’t beat their pricing and quality of work. We will definitely be sticking with Casebier for our home projects
- RMJ Quality PaintingRandy and his crew did a phenomenal job. Great communication between us and the quality of the job was 5 stars. Would definitely hire again!
- RMJ Quality PaintingOutstanding! Recommend RMJ for your Painting projects. Randy and his team are very professional and knowledgeable; their work is first rate...truly a quality painting company!
- Semper Fi Roofing & RestorationSemper Fi Roofing & Restoration did a great job! Nick Black, the owner, discovered wind damage during his roof inspection. He met with the insurance company and saved us a considerable amount of money. Work was done on-time and the quality was excellent.
- Southern Specialty Contractor LLCAll work was completed very quickly. I am very satisfied with the results and everything was put back in place. Excellent job!
Drywall Contractors in Douglas
- Business Description:Imperial Construction and Excavating, LLC is a full service state licensed General Contractor. We specialize in a variety of areas whether it's a new construction, remodel, septic tank install, roof repair, roof leak, framing, siding, site cleanup, demolition, grading and more. We can handle your Commercial or Residential projectsRecent Review:It was great. He's very knowledgeable, on time, and went above and beyond.Jason M.
- Business Description:We are a small business here to serve the public with a variety of services to offer.If you are looking for an honest, dependable,hard-working subcontractor that aims to please and stands behind his work,look no further.We do all our own work and are insured.Free estimates provided.References availablRecent Review:Adding on to your home is always a stressful time. No matter the plan/time line, ultimately weather will dictate how and when things get done. It will more than likely come with some hidden surprises as well, especially if your adding on to an older home. Regardless of the weather or surprises, Freddy's Construction handled the issues with as little delay as possible. We are very happy with our addition! Very thankful to have a group of honest, Christian men working with Freddy. We added on to my mother in laws home, so loud music, unfavorable behavior and cussing was a concern, but we experienced NONE OF THIS BEHAVIOR!! The men on his crew were extremely polite, knowledgeable and experienced... that was greatly appreciated!! Thank you! We love our additionDoug & Kim A.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I heard these guys were doing some work in the area so I gave them a call and they came out the same day to see what's going on. My ceiling drywall in the garage was falling and crumbling due to age and improper installation from the previous owner. The guys were able to come in and cut it away and replace it within 2 days! These guys are fast AND affordable! I paid half the amount I would have paid for anyone else! I highly recommend them and will continue to use them for future projects and servicesJames W.
- Business Description:Direct Business Phone - 912-230-2271 ** Service areas include: Sea Island, Saint Simons Island, Saint Marys, Kingsland, Jekyll Island, and Brunswick. ** Deposit will be required on large contracts. Payment will be due when services are rendered. Only licensed sub-contractors will be used when required. Additional contact name - Robert CasebierRecent Review:We are so happy we went with Casebier Construction, this closet is even more beautiful than the pictures we sent him for ideas! Their work is amazing and we were blown away by the skill they have in detail work and ability to reuse materials you have which cuts down on cost of materials! You can’t beat their pricing and quality of work. We will definitely be sticking with Casebier for our home projectsNina P.
- Business Description:Braswell Construction Group strives to achieve the highest quality and reliable services in order to surpass all expectations. Your property is a lifetime investment and one of your most precious asset, this is why we value each and every customer's desire to have a qualified professional working on the premises of your property. The best way to earn our reputation has been by word of mouth and we are proud to offer superior attention to each individual client in order to gain and keep your r..Recent Review:Hail damage occurred in March of this year and I contacted Braswell Construction as well as 2 other local roofing companies. Chris Gaugler contacted me asap and came out to the house. The other two roofing companies I never heard back. Braswell Construction contacted my insurance company and worked out all the details. A week later I had a brand new roof with gorgeous colored shingles. Everyone in the neighborhood stopped by and literally knocked on the door to inquire. Chris Gaugler was onsite and available for questions anytime to the very end. The crew only took one day to do the house, extended 4 car garage and well house. Photos attached and it really makes a differenceCheryl M.
- Business Description:24 Hour Emergency #866-726-8688 for Tree Removal, Board Ups, Tarps, and Major Water Damage. Additional email - email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:The chimney repair was work performed on my home. It was done professionally and with great care. Additionally, Global has for years donated and installed roof shingles for our builds within Pickens County. Every roofing job was coordinated with our construction supervisor so that there was no disruption of ongoing work. The donated shingles are of good quality and the colors always compliment the home being build. We have had no complaints with regard to Global their installation and clean up. I highly recommend GlobalSteve G.
- Business Description:HC Construction & Grading has been serving GA,NC,SC sense 2000. We conduct all of our jobs with top quality work and saftey. Our goal is to make sure that our customers get the best quality of services. We are happy to help in anyway we canRecent Review:Stay away from this company. Hired them 7 years ago to replace a shingle roof with a metal roof. Had a few leaks that were due to what we thought were screws popping out. When a significant leak appeared in 2020, we contacted them to find out what the problem was and they came out to "fix" the issue. Owner stated that the roof was improperly installed but that he fixed the issue 100%. Two weeks later, had massive leaks in new places. Contacted several different roofing companies for estimates all of which stated they have NEVER seen such a botched job. Nothing was put between the metal and the plywood causing major moisture issues, screws were put in on top of old washers that cracked allowing water to come in, flashing was missing ALL OVER THE ROOF causing water to penetrate thru into the house. Screws were completely missing where they just left holes, screws were screwed in sideways at an angle allowing water through. The metal roofing was cut too short to where the water didn't even reach the gutters causing water to run down behind the gutter rotting the facia boards away and the strips to attach the metal to the plywood weren't even screwed into the rafters of the roof so they were completely loose. I tried to give them the opportunity to fix the problems and to consult with another roofer about the issues going on and he refused and said to take him to court. A judgment has been issued against him and have been told that they have done this to several people where we live. I would highly advise not hiring them for anything unless you want to have to pay for it to be redone again. I now have to replace my entire roof after 7 years when it should have lasted me at least 25 years! Apparently they aren't licensed as well even though homeadvisor states that they verify the proper licensingBRENDA K.
- Business Description:Romanoff Renovations is a full-service provider of flooring installation and bathroom remodeling. Romanoff Renovations was established in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia by Doug Romanoff and has 48 offices and completes 2,000+ renovation projects each week. Romanoff Renovations’ core company values encourage employees to “Do the Right Thing” through committing to excellence, listening, giving back and showing respect to all. In 2012, 2013 and 2104, Romanoff Renovations was awarded The Home Depot’s p..Recent Review:Stair runner was installed crooked and nails poking thru carpet. I have been trying to get it fixed for 6 months. Do not sign anything they give you unless you are 100% satisfied and you have read the paperwork. The second crew that came out to look at the issue tried to get me to sign a form. They said "it just says that we came out". That is not what it said. It said that the problem was fixed and that there are no more issues. They show up and say they will come back, then they don't come back. They took the remnant of my carpet to bind and "fix" the problem when they come back. Then, they didn't come back. And after each time they don't show or show and don't fix it, I get a text asking if I'm satisfied. Each time, we call and say we are not satisfied. There is no end to this experience. I am going for a full refund from Home Depot and asking them never to use this company againNathan W.
- Business Description:Campbell Construction has earned a reputation for construction excellence. By employing cutting-edge technology and providing an exceptional customer service experience we have positioned ourselves as a leader within the industry. We realize that knowing how to build successful customer relationships is just as important as knowing how to preform quality craftsmanship . Our dedication to customer satisfaction is the key to our successRecent Review:I chose this company based off reviews after my moms roof was damaged in a storm. They assured me they would take care of my moms roof and keep me posted on what was going on because I live in Texas and my mom is in Georgia. It was supposed to be a simple 2 day job that turned into my mother’s worst nightmare. The first day they showed up they they were removing shingles and one of the guys said he lost his footing and broke the ceiling panels on the inside of the home. We said it was ok as long as it was fixed they assured us it would be, so it wasn’t a big deal. when the crew left on the first day they didn’t let anyone know they just randomly left and the roof was just wood no shingles and unfortunately it stormed that night so my mom woke up to water POURING in her home at 3am! It was unbelievable she took a video that I will be posting with my review as well as photos of damage and the poor job they did on my moms roof the 2nd day they said they would fix the water damage but didn’t then broke 5 more of her ceiling panels and thought it was ok to just try to patch it??? Wow and to top it off my moms roof has waves like the ocean and they said it cause she has a older home, that something was bad under the roof and was expensive to fix.... so they never even gave us the option because they assumed we wouldn’t or couldn’t pay just cause it’s a insurance Claim? How this place is I’m business blows my mind. We have given them multiple opportunities and almost 3 months to fix it and all we get are excuses, like they are avoiding us. Very disappointed now we will have to repay someone out of pocket to redo it the right wayRoger W.
- Business Description:We do all jobs .no job is to small. i have four workers that are very good at what they. Were very reasonable with our prices and will work all day till the job is done
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- Lumber City
- Ray City
- Ty Ty
drywall contractors in Douglas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- a and d klean kutt1319 mckibben st lot 35
- a-1 cleaning restoration1003 M St
- A-Z Companies Inc3415 Church Rd
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- A1 Transformations155 ALMON RD
- A1RoofmanPO Box 66
- ABA Construction841 Old Bush Mill Rd
- AGMYN'S General Maintenance102 ruby dr
- Arlis Home Services247 Hollyanne Pond Ln
Hayesville, North Carolina
- ASB Business LLCPO Box 1937
- a and d klean kutt
- B & B Commercial Residential Repair150 Rolling Meadow Dr.
Mount Airy, Georgia
- B C ContructionP.O. Box 20129
Saint Simons Island, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bowens Home Repair186 Tanners Beach Rd
- Braddy Construction Inc.403 Liberty Street
- Braswell Construction Group Inc6105 Emory St NW
- Brogdon's Painting2724 N. Coffee Rd.
- Burke Contractors IncPo Box 2802
- B & B Commercial Residential Repair
- Calhoun Drywall Inc.196 Aubrey Ave.
- Camdur Building Group, Inc.628 Old Town Road Suite C
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- Campbell Construction705 Ridge Ave South
- Casebier Construction-The Whole House Doctor3840 US Highway 17 S
- Certified Roofing & Gutters LLC25 Griffin St
- Cisco's Home Works75 Longview Drive
- coastal residance maintenace services153 drayton circle
- Cobb's Drywall98 Whitfield Bend
- Calhoun Drywall Inc.
- Edward H Dasch & Sons300 Wrangler Rd # 133
- Edward H Dasch & Sons
- Family Construction and Cleaning, LLC5665 Lawrenceville Hwy
- Filipek Family Construction & Remodeling110-5 Spring St
- First Round Maintenance LLC191 West Jefferson St. 1
- ForSight Contracting Inc.p.o box 2201
Villa Rica, Georgia
- FRANKLIN DRYWALL107 MAPLE ST
- Family Construction and Cleaning, LLC
- Global Builders /DBA Global Restoration1632 Canton Rd
- Global Builders /DBA Global Restoration
- H&H Construction Group222 Alabama Blvd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Helper Residential Services231 Daisy Ave
- Harp & Turner Construction Company1289 Bethel Church Rd
- Hawk Construction and Home Improvement LLC1781 Panola Rd
- HC Construction & Grading2291 HWY 76 West
- Horizon Roofing1104 W Spring Street
- HUNTER HOME IMPROVEMENTS475 COMMUNITY CIR
- H&H Construction Group
- J & J Stucco and Drywall66 Poplar St
- J&C Property Maintenance266 Dallas Lane
- J&C United Contractors LLC
- J&k Remodeling230 charmin circle se
- j.m.harrison services537 b.beecher road
- JACO Contracting Inc,1094B Access Rd
- JAMES E. BRADSHAW1165 E Oglethorpe Hwy
- JBC Specialty Services, LLC10 Perimeter Summit Blvd
- JCG Inc.738 Cherokee Rose
- Jenny's Painting & More724 Tommy Purvis Rd.
- Jeremy Exum416 ethan bennett rd
- jimmy's do it all1480 vienna hwy
- Johnny Can Services12 Redbud Rd
- Johnson drywall
Abraham Baldwin College, Georgia
- jollyremodeling647 Dale Trl
- J & J Stucco and Drywall
- M&C Fathers At Work LLC3112 Raleigh Dr
- M&M Roofing & Construction Inc.414 North South Rd.
- Malco Interiors LLC235 Newton Ridge Dr
- Marie Lane Paint LLCP.O. Box 514
Walterboro, South Carolina
- mario handyman & home repair668 mccrimmon rd
- Mastercraft Paint & Design119 sharp street
- Maxsus Inc Roofing & Restoration1233 Buford HWY
- McVey Painting And Remodeling2184 WEST POINT ROAD LOT 11
- Miller`s Construction217 Dorothy st
- Mountain Man Remodeling185 Mountain Laurel Ridge
- Mr Bill's Painting240 Wisenbaker Ln
- M&C Fathers At Work LLC
- Oconee porch,deck and patio284 hamilton rd.
- Oconee porch,deck and patio
- pangui's construcion7549 sicily st
Fort Stewart, Georgia
- Paradise Homes Remodeling and Repair83 Paradise dr
- PDOA, a.k.a. Babin Enterprises221 Presley Ave
- Pierce Additions 42 Maple Dr
- Poss Painting5019 SALEM RD
- Precise Engineering LLC308 Rolling Hills Rd
- Precision Painting PlusPO Box 182
- Premier Home Renovation Solutions543 Crabapple Dr
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Prestige RemodelingP.O. box 82279
- pangui's construcion
- QualityPro Contractors493 Clearwater St
- QualityPro Contractors