Shower Glass Dreamworks

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2014

5953 Buford Hwy NE Ste 102-103

Atlanta, GA 30340

Why us? No job is too small for our organization! Shower Glass Dreamworks is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Highest quality shower glass doors! The lowest discount prices! Locally family owned and operated company serving all of Georgia. Make all your shower enclosures, custom glass, mirrors, and storefront dreams come true. Our Mission is your referral! At Shower Glass Dreamworks, we are focused on providing outstanding services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us....

10/14/2021

Jimmie K.

Awful they came installed my shower door it was half way hanging off step on the floor had another company came out and reinstalled the shower door correct they also told me it was a safety hazard and when it fell off not that it might but when it falls off that if I was in the shower it could be fatal so I paid them 300 bucks which they said they would refund which they have not I had to pay the other company 400 bucks to fix the problem this company caused and now there are holes in the tile where they installed the door that I have to live with

Description of Work
Installed a shower door incorrectly

Category glass repair,pressure washing,doors

02/16/2021

Brian R.

Leonardo the owner came out promptly to measure and quote, was straightforward about the scope of the job and made suggestions to reduce the cost. A couple of days’ delay on the install timing but Leonardo was communicative and honest. When the installers came it took less time than expected, looks great and the quality seems very good. We’ll see in a year after some use, however I expect it will be just as solid then. No issues with our dogs being in the house. Once the crew got to work, they paid no mind to each other. Had another quote as well and Dreamworks’ pricing was lower. Personal service, good pricing and quality product.

Description of Work
Frameless shower enclosure and mirror

Category glass repair,home remodeling

08/02/2020

Nancy R.

It took almost a week longer than expecyrf and they still haven't finished. Communication was not given for initial delay, and I still haven't heard when the second half of my shower door will arrive or be installed. The first one was not cut correctly for the space that they measured.

Description of Work
Glass shower doors made and installed

01/10/2020

Denise J.

the installation went great, it was done very quickly, the only suggestion I would have would be clean up.

Description of Work
installation of previously purchased glass shower door

12/11/2018

Sandra C.

Awesome job! One door had a flaw in it which was not noticed until installation. They acknowledged it and replaced it, but at least I had a door in the interim. Would definitely rehire!!

Description of Work
Two shower doors. One new construction, one replacement.

06/25/2018

Russ P.

Absolutely beautiful - precise measurements and it fits perfectly. Leonardo, the owner did the measurements himself and his crew did the install. I will use them again! It looks better than I could have envisioned and the price was very reasonable!!

Description of Work
Custom frameless shower door and wall.

02/22/2018

Laura Lee N.

My glass door was hitting the glass shower wall and needed to be adjusted. Work was done quickly, on time and at a fair price. Normally my zip code results in a price increase which Dreamworks did not do. I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Glass Shower door adjustment

02/10/2018

Carmen B.

This project first started out a little rough but I was very happy with how Maria handle the situation. Maria made this transaction a smooth and non stressful experience. I am very happy with my shower door.

Description of Work
Insulation of new shower door.

12/29/2017

richard M.

High quality product and install. A+

Description of Work
Frameless shower glass and door

09/28/2017

Phillip S.

They came by gave me a quote which I accepted and left. I thought maybe he had to get the glass after 2 hours tried calling no answer. After 3 days finally got in touch and was told he was only there to do an estimate and it would be at least another week. After telling him that was unacceptable, he agreed to come 3 days later. 45 minutes after the time he promised I called and he said it would be another 2 days. No thanks. I found someone else.

Description of Work
Replace pane of glass in exterior French door.

Category glass repair

You are incorrect! My estimator gave you a price then immediately you opened the door and told him you can leave from this door. 2nd we can not just drop everything for you when you call to get it done within an hour. Your story is incorrect and appointment was for shower glass and never showed the estimator the shower just your broken window. You are totally incorrect!

Georgia Drainage Specialists

Your residential drainage experts with a touch of beauty! Services: backfill restoration, catch basins, channel drains, downspout extensions, dry creek beds, french drains, grading, shallow retaining walls, soil stabilization, storm drainage, shallow exterior foundation waterproofing, landscape finishing, and more! Problems you may be having that Georgia Drainage Specialists can resolve: erosion, negative grade, leaky basement due to faulty drainage, roof water discharging near foundation, ponding water, soggy/musty yard, and more!

Ground Consolidation Services

Ground Consolidation Services (GCS) is part of the Alchemy-Spetec family of concrete repair solutions. The President of Alchemy-Spetec, has been at the forefront of the concrete repair industry for over 30 years.He developed breakthrough polyurethane foam technology in his twenties and has helped to grow the market ever since. Co-Owner Koramic Construction Chemicals (a division of the Koramic Group) has factories in Belgium, France, Switzerland and Turkey. The Koramic Group is a privately owned company with more than 6000 employees in 15 countries. What separates GCS from the competition is our use of the Deep Look GPR system to reveal the full extent of problems underneath your slab or structure. The Deep Look wireless ground penetrating radar system uses a patent pending unique triple frequency antenna design to create the most accurate image possible of the area beneath your valuable structures.

Offers by Ground Consolidation Services on Angi
    Southeastern Gutters & Covers LLC

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Custom Frameless Shower doors, Glass Top, Mirrors, Glass Shelves, Repair Shower Glass Doors & Replacement, Installation of Shower glass doors, and Commercial Doors and Windows.