We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

earth care

Founded 1991 •

1441 Woodmont Ln NW

Atlanta, GA 30318

Earth care brands include, Earth Care, 1800-RENTA-TEK, Heritage Handy , Friendly electric and freedom air plumbing. Warrantied 24/7 Plumbing, Heating, Electrical , Gas Serving Boosting over 300 Service Providers on staff serving everyone within a 50 mile radius of Atlanta GA, Baltimore MD, Charlotte NC, Detroit MI, Jacksonville Fl , Orlando Fl, Philadelphia PA , Phoenix Az , and more WHAT'S MADE EARTH CARE THE TOP HOME SERVICES COMPANY? - Customer Support: we aim to please every customer - Easy-to-Use 24/7 Availability - Easy Payments: With Cash or Cash app - Quality Control and Training: Routine performance reviews of Field Techs - Background Checks: Field Techs are Interviewed, Document Verified, and Drug Tested before servicing customers - Ready to work : Our Field Techs have years of experience and all the tools ready to complete the job - RELIABLE : GOOGLE (4.8) / FACEBOOK (5.0) / ANGIE'S LIST (4.7) TOP RATED SERVICE PROVIDER August Specials 20% off when ticket is paid in advanced Give us a call at (877) 797-3682 or email us at leads@earthcarebrands.com or you can learn more about us by visiting our website https://www.earthcarebrands.com....

09/23/2022

Valerie J.

at first i thought this was a a joke since they were advertising on Facebook but it went well they showed up on time and replaced it with minimal issues .

Description of Work
replaced my water heater

Category water heater repair

09/20/2022

Paul F.

Excellent professionalism, arrived in a timely manner, worked fast, and competitive pricing.

Description of Work
Unclogged MY Toilet

09/19/2022

Wade R.

Description of Work
drywall repair

Category drywall

09/18/2022

Barbara H.

they are always kind & professional. Their work is always reasonably priced & I'm happy

Description of Work
Hang a light in my Foyer

09/18/2022

Colleen C.

Electricians were very knowledgeable. Arrived on time. And best of all? they worked fast!!

Description of Work
Move Main Panel

09/16/2022

Micheal S.

Need some cans installed, saw there ad in my local church bulletin so I decided to give them a try , Jake is very nice a godly person

Description of Work
can lights

09/15/2022

Wayne T.

The quality of work, along with their staff is second to none.

Description of Work
drywall installation in basement

Category drywall

09/15/2022

William E.

I had 3 other plumbers tell me it was not possible, but Lisa fixed my leak, you go girl!!

Description of Work
leaking pipe

09/14/2022

Keith S.

Very nice, knowledgeable people and fast service! Did I mention they were open on LABOR DAY?

Description of Work
Tile a backsplash

Category ceramic tile

09/03/2022

Chaitnauth M.

These guys are the real deal I am so happy they kept there word and send a christian normal looking English speaking tech, thanks guys and will use agian

Description of Work
backsplash done

Category ceramic tile

09/02/2022

Lashawn S.

I am so pleased with the service received. They sent some one over to fix issue in less than an hour.

Description of Work
leak in bathroom

09/01/2022

Erica Y.

I love this place! Very friendly, competent, reasonable, excellent customer service

Description of Work
Run Electric line for hot tub

08/31/2022

Orlando F.

Tim got to us within 10 minutes! We had a bad clog that was causing our downstairs bathroom to flood. He really could not be faster i am very impressed

Description of Work
Clogged pipes

Category handyman service

08/30/2022

Amanda K.

A true professional who knows the trade well. Best electricians in all of the south east

Description of Work
install new panel

Category drywall, electrician

08/30/2022

Amanda K.

They were able to diagnose our issue and fix it. He was willing to work within a budget to the get best result. They is highly recommended.

Description of Work
my lights were not coming on

08/26/2022

Daniel K.

Jack was terrific! He took care of everything. He made the repairs stress free and even took the time to explain things. Tom is very friendly and professional. He even called to check that everything was still ok the next day!

Description of Work
cabinet repair

Category handyman service

08/25/2022

Katherine K.

Earthcare is one of a kind they are quick to respond and replaced my water heater in a timely fashion. They thoroughly explained everything and answered all my questions. I never felt like they was trying to take advantage or price gouge..

Description of Work
water heater install

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/23/2022

Shirley M.

Earthcare is straight forward and honest with very reasonable pricing. Will definitely be using his services again for heating and a new bathroom install. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

08/17/2022

Edward R.

They showed up on time. Professional and very nice. They found the problem and took care of it quickly! Also, their rates are very affordable!!

Description of Work
drywall installation and finishing

Category drywall, handyman service

08/16/2022

Travis D.

If you live within a 50 mile radius of Atlanta, Ga. call Earth Care electrical. They change out several ceiling lights for me at half the price of estes! You will not be sorry. They are great

Description of Work
replace lights

08/14/2022

James B.

We used them today They were timely and fixed our electrical issues for a reasonable price. We will use them again if we have other electrical needs.

Description of Work
fixed non working outlets

Category drywall, electrician

08/13/2022

Holly R.

earth care is an excellent company to do your plumbing. We have used them for years!!! Today Chris came and took care of my plumbing problems. He was very professional, knowledgeable and had a warm heart!! I will always use this company!!!

Description of Work
plumbing work needed in my house

08/12/2022

Robert I.

This place is super professional, on time, and did everything perfectly. Shout out to Jack who did the inspection of my gas line. He was very nice, super helpful and just a great person! Y’all rock!

Description of Work
Inspection Gas Line

Category gas leak repair

07/29/2022

Mary M.

Had roots in the main drain line and there quote of $599 could not be beat so I went with them, I was a little unsure what to expect since it was half of my next cheapest quote but the young man that showed up did a great job.

Description of Work
roots in drain

Category plumbing, septic tank

07/29/2022

Troy T.

I can’t believe I found them on Facebook, they made the process so easy and when it came time to do the work they did not disappoint! We are now an Earth Care Family!

Description of Work
Install a gas line for fireplace

Category gas leak repair

Zoom Drain

A clogged-up drain is every homeowner’s nightmare. The thought of a sink overflowing or sewage backing out of a toilet can give anyone shivers. Who can you call when you need help with a problematic drain or sewer line – and fast? Zoom Drain of Atlanta, of course! We are the trusted team of drain and sewer service experts in Atlanta, Decatur, Clarkston and the surrounding areas for residential, commercial and industrial properties. Our highly trained team is equipped with top-grade tools of the trade and leading industry knowledge so we can tackle anything that slows down your drainage system. Whether you live in a multi-story townhouse or an expansive ranch home, Zoom Drain of Atlanta can handle all your sewer and drain needs.

Angie's Remodeling

Contact us for your drywall needs!

Empire Heating & Air Conditioning

Empire Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. was founded in 1985 and is an independent dealer for American Standard, Amana, Daikin, Bradford White and many more product lines. We solve heating, cooling, water heating and indoor air quality problems for our customers. Our technicians have earned the Angie's List Super Service Award 15 times. Our main office is located in Decatur, Georgia with a satellite office in Cumming, Georgia to serve the greater north Atlanta area. We service, install, and repair all makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment including ductless systems and heat pumps. To maintain our high standards, all of our senior technicians are NATE certified. Together, our team has more than 200 years heating and air conditioning experience. Empire performs background checks, random drug tests and even personality profiles along with continuous customer service training to ensure you have a pleasant and worry-free experience. We are active in the contracting community and participate with the Air Conditioning Contractors of America, Conditioned Air Association of Georgia, MAACA, ASHRAE and other professional organizations to stay on top of the issues that concern you. Services are priced by the job so you don't have to watch the clock when our technicians are completing the services you need. Additional phone 404-294-0900.

Offers by Empire Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi