All Installations Granite

Founded 2013

Since 2013, we have been specializing in professional installations of marble, granite and quartz kitchens, outdoor kitchens, bathrooms, fireplace, windowsills and tubs all at market cost. WE DO NOT INSTALL BACKSPLASH(s). Kitchen remodeling included! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+12 more images

countertop installation2021
Kitchen Island and countertops. Material: Taj Mahal Quartzite.
Taj Mahal Quartzite  project

countertop installation

2021
Calacatta Wow Waterfall Edge project
Calacatta Wow Waterfall Edge

countertop installation

2021

countertop installation (23)marble & granite (15)home remodeling (2)cabinet makers (1)

08/02/2022

Tashwanda D.

Great! They are very professional and did an amazing job!

Description of Work
kitchen countertops

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

Review for All Installations Granite - 3964 Shirley Way Southwest, Atlanta, GA - 39821406

08/01/2022

Jessica B.

These guys are amazing! So kind, so accommodating, so patient with me... And their work was quick, professional, and second to none. Can't wait to have more work for them one day!

Description of Work
countertops

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

06/18/2022

Parker A M.

Renan and Weric we’re both great to work with. Made the entire process easy from start to finish. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Countertops

Work Completed On 06/18/2022

06/17/2022

George L.

The entire process was very professional and top notch. From the initial meeting to choose the material and color to the actual installation, it was great. Our countertops look awesome and we would hire them again for any needed work.

Description of Work
kitchen countertops

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

Review for All Installations Granite - 3964 Shirley Way Southwest, Atlanta, GA - 39770338

04/13/2022

Natalie M.

Excellent job, they remodeled all my bathrooms and kitchen, I loved it. I would recommend all Installations granite. Good value and excellent service

Description of Work
Bathrooms and Kitchen countertops

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

04/02/2022

Pam B.

Renan was amazing and so very helpful from helping us pick out our quartz to templating to installation. He kept us informed and we couldn’t have asked for a quicker or more professional installation. We’ll definitely use them again for another family member’s house.

Description of Work
kitchen countertops

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

Review for All Installations Granite - 3964 Shirley Way Southwest, Atlanta, GA - 39683204

01/28/2022

Fatima M.

This company is doing excellent job I would recommend it to everyone, they are really nice and reliable.

Description of Work
kitchen countertops

Work Completed On 01/28/2022

Review for All Installations Granite - 3964 Shirley Way Southwest, Atlanta, GA - 39612144

01/28/2022

Joyce F.

Job complete and well done.

Description of Work
vanity countertops

Work Completed On 01/28/2022

12/02/2021

Bernell A.

Went well good job, great price.

Description of Work
countertops

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

11/05/2021

Damien M.

Very well. They did a great job would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Granite island repair

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

10/14/2021

Chandler L.

All installations Granite did a great job replacing our sink. They worked with us to size and install the new sink. It was a easy and quick work! Thanks guys!

Description of Work
sink replacement

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

10/11/2021

Caio B.

We highly recommend this company. They helped us pick out our kitchen countertops and were installing in less than 3 days. Our kitchen looks brand new. We are very happy with their customer service.

Description of Work
kitchen countertops

Work Completed On 10/11/2021

09/02/2021

Thaddeus W.

They did a great job and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
countertops

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

08/03/2021

Mark Allen C.

I can't say enough good things about this team. I was looking for a specific quartz material & had been told by another contractor it had been discontinued. Some 10 months later I look on website & material was still listed. Renan called the manufacturer & true it had been discontinued but they had 1 slab left. Weric was able to secure for me. They came on Friday to complete a template & Tuesday installed my new countertops & sink in 1 day. Fast & efficient. I really appreciate that they went the extra mile for me. I love my new unique quartz countertops. If you looking to have a remodeling job completed, call All Installations Granite! You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Countertops

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

Review for All Installations Granite - 3964 Shirley Way Southwest, Atlanta, GA - 39427124

07/07/2021

Kimmy H.

Weric did an amazing job. Our quartz countertops came out perfect. 10 stars!

Description of Work
countertops

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

05/08/2021

Rafaela C.

Excellent! I'm in love with my new island and countertops! They did an amazing job! Weric is very knowledgeable and made sure all my needs were met. The quality of their work is impressive! I couldn't be happier with the final result! 😊 Excelente! Estou apaixonada pela minha pedra! A qualidade do trabalho é incrível! Estou muito feliz com o resultado final! 😊

Description of Work
kitchen countertops and island

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

05/08/2021

Mark C.

Great! They were speedy, responsive and did a great job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
bathroom countertops

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

05/05/2021

Amber O.

I had a great experience working with All Installations Granite! Their granite was a perfect match for my existing countertops and scheduling was seamless and easy. The day of installation process was done quickly and with great attention to detail! They are professional and friendly and I have already recommended them to friends.

Description of Work
kitchen island

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

Review for All Installations Granite - 3964 Shirley Way Southwest, Atlanta, GA - 39389249

03/26/2021

Melinda J.

I was very pleased with the work. Did an excellent job I would highly recommend All Installation Granite.

Description of Work
Bathroom countertops

Category marble & granite

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

03/18/2021

Hayli M.

All Installation Granite made this project so easy- from helping me find what I wanted to scheduling installation. Believe it or not, from time of picking out granite to install, took one week. The team was professional, prompt, and did amazing work. I was so happy with the kitchen installation, i ended up having them do a bathroom that I had been putting off for years. I would highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
New Countertops

Category custom cabinets, countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

03/17/2021

Marta B.

I was really happy with the work that All Installations Granite provided. I love my new countertops. Excellent price and service. I highly recommend. Thank you!

Description of Work
countertops

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

03/16/2021

Keyla M.

All Installations Granite did a great job on my kitchen countertops. Weric was extremely helpful when it came time to choose the material and reassured us that the product would last. He was also very courteous. All in all great pricing.

Description of Work
Kitchen countertops

Work Completed On 03/16/2021