Elite Roofing

Florida: General
08/31/2022

10130 Northlake Blvd Ste #214-177

West Palm Beach, FL 33412

We pledge to provide homeowners and businesses with the highest quality time-proven roofing materials available. We pledge to provide great service at reasonable prices. Our vision is to provide the highest standard of service, quality, and workmanship in the industry. Family-Owned and Operated Full Service Roofing Contractor. Financing Available....

roofing (167)general contractors (9)skylight installation (3)siding companies (2)gutter repair (2)stucco (1)water damage restoration (1)

02/05/2021

Very disappointing (see last review). My Florida room wood siding 5-6 inches was left exposed when cement tiles were removed and replaced with flat shingles. As a result of being exposed to the elements due to inadequate fascia the wood began to rot, resulting in a leak in my F.R. I had a contractor over today for several projects, and he stated clearly that the roof job was not completed by leavi...

Description of Work
Needed to replace old cement tile roof with new shingle.

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

10/16/2020

Amid Hurricanes and Covid t went as well as could be hoped. George Came on time for estimate and work proceeded as he predicted with permits and HOA all dealt with. Only real delay was waiting for tile, but roof was water proofed quickly after old tile removed. Got good recommendations for ancillary activities. Result is a beautiful new roof which several. Office staff helpful. Price was within ra...

Description of Work
Checked leak, said repair possible,,but roof 25+ years old. Had several estimates for new roof and chose elite

Category contractors

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/21/2020

They were done in just about a month. They did a quality job. They do the roof the old fashion way, tar mop. Good workmanship. I was very happy with them. They were incredible. I wouldn't get anyone else. The owner is George, I have talked to him several times. He worked with me and not against me. I would recommend him to my best friend, no problem.

Description of Work
a new roof

Work Completed On 01/21/2020

Thank you so much for your business. Please let us know us know if you can help you in the future.

06/15/2020

he called immediately and was in the area and came and gave his estimate. I thought he was a bit high but this was an emergency. He was a pro, did an excellent job the very next day,and I will use him again. I have several homes in this area. Bill Sheehan

Description of Work
roofing repair to old tile roof

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate the business. Please let us know if I can help you moving forward. George White Owner Elite Roofing Inc.

05/25/2020

Fantastic service! George is fabulous!

Description of Work
Determined to be leakyAC.

Category contractors

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your kind words. I try to do good every time. Thanks again!

02/07/2019

I used Elite in 2013 to replace my ex's roof and was very happy with their work. George, the owner, made 1-2 visits during the week to check on the crew and progress. In 2018 I hired Elite for a similar job on my own residence, expecting the same professionalism and attention to detail. I called George, the owner to recommend repair or replacement. We agreed that the condition was too far gone for...

Description of Work
Replaced damaged cement-tile roof.

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

02/06/2019

Elite Roofing is very easy to work with. They show up when they say they will show up, they call when they are on their way and they do good work. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Needed a roof leak repaired

Work Completed On 01/30/2019

09/14/2018

This company is no longer reliable or dependable, at least as far as I am concerned, and based on my recent awful experiences, with them. In the past, they did great work, but not any more. I had George, the owner, look at a roof leak in my garage about one month ago. He said to watch it and if it got worse to call him. It is much worse. There is significant water damage. I called George today, an...

Description of Work
Roof repairs. Multiple leaks.

Work Completed On 09/14/2018

07/20/2018

never heard from them about a request for a quote...guess they don't need any business right now

Description of Work
roofing repair

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

03/14/2018

The owner of company came and assessed my entire place, even crawled into my attic to determine where the potential leak might be. Once he determined that there was no roof leak but rather drain pipe being a problem, he did not charge me anything for the assessment. Very respective person. I would recommend in the near future.

Description of Work
Assessment of a potential roof leak

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

Architectural Shingles, Cement & Clay Tile, Metal, Flat Roof & Commercial & Skylights

Gutters