Daleman Handyman Service

With Angi since November 2018

671 Snead Cir

West Palm Beach, FL 33413

Do you have a honey do list that keeps getting longer but don't have the time to tackle it. Let us help you conquer your projects like installing a fan, replacing a window or door, or changing tiles repairing drywall. We strive for excellence and making our customers happy with the service we provide. We are owner operated and family owned....

04/15/2022

Robert M.

He did an excellent work, his prices were very reasonable and he's pleasant

Description of Work
He did drywall work, he put a shade on the kitchen window and fixed the fence.

Category drywall, fencing

07/02/2020

Ernesto M.

They were to great to work with.

Description of Work
The base of one of my closet doors is ripping apart and needs to be replaced.

Category handyman service

Phoenix Screen Repair Company

AAA PRO SCREENING

Please CALL ME at (561) 577-9176. We answer our phone! or visit www.proscreenenclosures.com We are a three-man company- me, myself, and I! I am both the contractor and operator, as it’s the only way to assure the highest level of quality on every job. I am a perfectionist, and I will not perform rushed jobs! I want my work to last, and that only comes to pass through methodical attention to detail. For this reason, I only scratch-build enclosures on-site, to make sure each one is perfectly sealed. If you are tired dealing with sloppy companies and want the job done right the first time, choose AAA Pro Screening!

Atlantic Window Cleaning

LICENSE #3250006926. We Want To Make One Thing Perfectly Clear.......Your Windows!!!!!!!!! We are family owned & operated. with offices all over Florida. We have been in business since 1996. This office covers from south Broward county to Port St. Lucie, Fl. We are a member of the BBB and currently have an A+ rating. We are licensed, insured and all of our work is guaranteed. We make customer service our top priority since we are a customer driven business that's our top priority.