Stucco is a durable, long-lasting siding for almost any home and climate. Learn how to stucco a house with this step-by-step guide.
Get matched with top stucco contractors in Pensacola, FL
There are 11 highly-rated local stucco contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Stucco Reviews in Pensacola
- Monzant PaintersMonzant Painters were extremely professional. They showed up every day as promised. Their work was meticulous. They cleaned up completely after finishing the job. They finished the work ahead of schedule and within the budget. We were extremely pleased and would hire them again. Thank you!
- Custom Stucco and StoneCraig was extremely helpful in diagnosing the problem and then pointing out what exactly needed to be done to fix the problem and avoid future problems with rain water. He tore out the damaged materials and checked thoroughly for any other damage. Once he had all the damaged material removed he fixed the issue and rebuilt the veranda. He used high quality materials and his knowledge to get my veranda back to looking brand new and usable again. In addition, he was able to match the stucco exactly using materials I had left over from construction. The veranda once again looks great, and you can't tell there was ever a problem or any repairs made to it. I was very pleased with the end product. In addition, Custom Stucco and Stone was great to work with. They were very skilled at defining the problem, knowing how to fix it, and doing professional work. In addition, they had great communication in letting me know what needed to be done, and when they would be doing the work. They saved me a ton of time and trouble by being able to do the demo/construction, stucco and tile work (versus me having to hire three different contractors). They are highly skilled and professional, and I would not hesitate to hire them again
- American Wash Pros LLCPerfect service from start to finish. Arrived early for estimating, then communicated effectively in regards to scheduling, which had to be delayed one day due to rain. Arrived promptly on scheduled day, and worked steadily throughout the day. Found an issue with a section of our gutters, which was unknown to us. Explained options to address the problem, which was greatly appreciated. Power washing of both driveways and a small patio went well and look great, and even removed some well water stains on a few places on the house where it was really noticeable. Also want to mention our garage, which was originally going to be power washed, but Merv realized that the concrete sealant would be removed in the process. Gave suggestions about staining, etc. Merv and Sharon were a delight and I’m happy to add them to our list of reliable businesses for home maintenance. Highly recommend to anyone looking for exceptional service
- ESTES REMODELINGI have used him a couple of times. He came when I called. His professionalism and quality of work were both excellent. He showed up when he was supposed to and he cleaned up afterwards.
- Copeland ContractingIt took 2 workmen the better part of 2 days to do the entire house. Our brick surface did not require a lot of prep since the rough finish of the brick already had plenty of 'texture' to grab the stucco compound.The job went smoothly and quicker than I was expecting.The masonry guys made it look so easy when they applied the stucco compound. They were very neat and left no mess for us to clean up. That was 8 years ago and the stucco has not flaked or chipped and the color is still fresh looking. I decided on a 'smooth' finish to lessen the chance of a decorative troweled finish catching and holding airborn dirt and blowing plant trash. Best thing we have done to the exterior walls .We were amazed at how much it deadens outside noise and insulates the walls. Bill Copeland is very easy to work with.He gave us the addresses of a few homes where he had done the stucco work so we could actually see the home instead of just a picture. He provided us with a lot of color selections and answered all our questions to our satisfaction. It was a real pleasure doing business with Mr. Copeland
- Omega Construction & Design IncBeing new to Pensacola and in need a master suit overhaul for our new home, we were warned by many that there are several 'construction guys' that will take advantage of homeowners in a second. We carefully reviewed, interviewed and finally selected Omega Construction for our project. From the very first time meeting Drew for the consult I was impressed by his promptness and professionalism. He set the bar high and I could tell that he has very high expectations of the product he delivers and the quality of the subcontractors he uses. The project took about 3 months from demo to move in. Drew remained involved the entire project and provided guidance on product selection and made design recommendations based on his experience with other projects as well as his knowledge of the industry. The subcontractors that were selected were timely, professional and respectful of my home. They cleaned up after themselves, kept me in the loop as things progressed and I felt comfortable being at home with them working in the other room. As a female, being comfortable with construction men coming and going daily was of great importance to me. Drew was often onsite for a quality check and to meet with me regarding any questions or concerns that I may have. As a customer service professional, I am often (unintentionally) critical of the level of service I receive. Drew and his team were on point with every interaction. There were a few small bumps that came up, but before I even knew there was a problem, Drew was on it and already had a resolution in the works. I am beyond impressed at how Drew listened and was able to take my vision for the Master Suite and turn it into a reality. As the saying goes "You get what you pay for" could not be more true for our experience. While Omega was on the higher end of the bids we received, they were (and are still) worth every dollar spent. I am confident that if in the future any issues arise, Drew and team are a phone call away and there will be no hesitation in Omega's effort to make things right. With our high level of satisfaction with the outcome of this project with Omega, we absolutely will be working with them in the future
- Omega Construction & Design IncOmega came to my house to give me an estimate for repair to a stucco window frame that someone had backed out and hit causing it to break open. There was also a large crack that had buckled years ago on a back wall of the house that had been sealed at the time of the break, but had always looked bad. He cut out the area, checked for any moisture or signs of rotting wood. Luckily he found nothing and verified the site was dry and began the process of repair with a type of tape and stucco. He returned several days later after that had dried, skimmed the finished product. Again several days later a second coat and duplicated the finish of the house and then painted the area feathering into the old finish...there is no way I could tell that the wall had ever been anything but solid and smooth. He did the window surround in short order and looked great
- Mitch Jernigan StuccoHe remove the old stucco, repaired the leak, and match the colors on the house perfectly. I could not see were the damage had been done when he was through. He preformed the work with in the time frame we agreed on.
- Omega Construction & Design IncThe windows, the dumpster, and Mike Dennis, Gene Lowe and Trey Arthur arrived in the morning. After all the shifting and unloading, Gene and Trey started. The first window is the hardest...and this was no exception. We have vinyl siding over the old wood siding, which meant lots of sawing and adjusting. Things went pretty well until they got to the 4-window wall. They got the old window out and found lots of rotten wood on that whole wall. You can't put a new window on a rotten wall!! So, they put plywood over the huge hole, and took the vinyl siding off, scraped the bad wood off, replaced the studs that were bad and replaced the sill part. Oh, and by-the-way, the weather was unreasonably freezing. The fun part was Gene and Trey getting that huge window into the hole without hurting themselves!! The rest of the installation went pretty well...it was only one more window. The outside had to have new wood around the window, the siding and the hurricane screws had to be put back. Everything was calked and cleaned and they are beautiful!! They did an outstanding job!!
- Steve Jones ContractorContractor prepared a sketch of the work to be done, used it to get the permit and to get the HOA approval. Work began on time, good materials were used, and completed promptly. Contractor is a very good communicator and manager of resources. Very pleased with the work.
Last update on July 29, 2022
Stucco Contractors in Pensacola
Explore our Solution Center for helpful stucco contractor articles
If you notice cracks in your stucco, it may not necessarily mean you need to hire a professional. In this article, we’ll walk you through how to determine whether or not you need to hire a contractor to fix your cracked stucco.
If your stucco siding is cracked, it’s essential that you repair it quickly to maintain your home’s structural integrity. Use our how-to guide for help.
Find stucco contractors in
- Pensacola Beach,
- Gulf Breeze,
- Orange Beach,
- Gulf Shores,
- Magnolia Springs,
- Mary Esther,
- Hurlburt Field
stucco contractors in Pensacola
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Pressure Washing501 Orby St
Pensacola, Florida 32534
- Horizon Improvements, Inc1257 W. Nine Mile Rd
Pensacola, Florida 32534
- J W Dunnwright Construction LLC826 Creighten Rd A-100
Pensacola, Florida 32054
- Johnny Under Pressure7250 Frank Reeder Rd
Pensacola, Florida 32526
- Omega Construction & Design Inc705 West Romana Street
Pensacola, Florida 32502
- Peacock Painting4000 Rommitch Ln
Pensacola, Florida 32504
- Services By AquaTech1765 E Nine Mile Rd
Pensacola, Florida 32514
- Advanced Pressure Washing
- Branik Construction5668 Gulf Breeze Blvd
Gulf Breeze, Florida 32563
- Branik Construction
- CertaPro Painters® of Northwest Florida42 Business Centre Dr
Miramar Beach, Florida 32550
- CertaPro Painters® of Northwest Florida
- GFY Construction LLC81 Marina Cove Dr
Niceville, Florida 32578
- GFY Construction LLC
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- J and M Affordable Care/Dudley and Son Contracting8870 Howells Ln W
Semmes, Alabama 36575
- J Edward Construction & Maintenance2029 B Airport Blvd suite 188
Mobile, Alabama 36606
- J and M Affordable Care/Dudley and Son Contracting
- Kasal Plastering209 N Elm St
Bald Knob, Arkansas 72010
- Kasal Plastering
- Monzant Painters936 Ibis Way
Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32547
- Monzant Painters
- ONE SOURCE PAINTING & CONSTRUCTION23349 CR-62 S
Robertsdale, Alabama 36567
- ONE SOURCE PAINTING & CONSTRUCTION
- STB Restoration Repair & Maintenance362 Gulf Breeze Pkwy # 220
Gulf Breeze, Florida 32561
- STB Restoration Repair & Maintenance
- Ware-Ehlers Enterprises5345 Hutto Ln
Jay, Florida 32565
- Ware-Ehlers Enterprises