Bath Fitter Of Pensacola

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2010

General Remodeling

Bath Fitter of Pensacola offers top-quality, durable, customized acrylic bathroom remodeling products and services installed in as little as one day. Corporate location owned and operated by Bath Fitter Northern Florida, LLC., doing business as Bath Fitter....

Quality 1st Renovations LLC

Your home is your prize possession. Quality 1st Renovations llc is your home’s solution. Updating your kitchen or baths we do that. Cabinets and Vanities we do that. Flooring and painting we do that. Light switch quit working or a lightbulb needs changed we do that as well. We are your complete home solution company that has been in the service industry for over 20 years.

Clarks Repairs & Renovation

Family owned and operated home renovations. We offer a wide variety of services to make the home of your dreams a reality. We also offer competitive pricing without sacrificing the quality of work preformed. There is no job too big or small. Please call today for a free estimate. We look forward to hearing from you, God bless.

We Do Everything

We Do Everything, anything from electrical to painting, yard work, moving, rearranging, home security, popcorn removal, tree removal, hanging wall objects, flooring, you name it we have done it. No job to big or to small. Fully Bonded, Licensed, and Insured. Give Chris a call at 251-402-2536

07/04/2017

The men were very punctual, professional and did a great job. They were very careful and cleaned up any debris from materials used. They left the area cleaner than when they came. The material is a little on the expensive side but it was well worth it for us to update a 50 year old bathroom with modern material.

Description of Work
We had the area around the bathtub redone and also the plumbing.

Category bathtub refinishing

06/03/2014

The company was very professional. I sent an email inquiry asking about costs and a timeline for service. I was called back by someone from the company later that day to discuss my options. They were even willing to come out and do a free estimate of the project.

Description of Work
The company responded promptly, professionally, and politely to my inquiry about a bathroom upgrade. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to hire the company to perform the work at this time. I am hoping to be in a position to have the upgrade done later this year.

10/29/2012

Prompt for both estimate and installation. Negotiate, negotiate, negotiate!!! Install completed in 6 hours by one, very professional, installer.

Description of Work
Replaced one piece bsath/shower with a walk in shower

10/26/2012

They were pretty inflexible with their appointments and gave me a 2-hour time window. Once we got an appointment, everything was okay, I just felt their prices were high. They did seem to have a quality product.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate for a bathroom remodel.

08/15/2012

Very good. Very well delivered sales pitch from Representative but she was very honest and above board. She also gave good advice which was appreciated greatly. Fitter arrived one week later to a pre-booked appointment with tailor made unit. All the fixtures and fittings are also of superb quality and finish. Excellent workmanship, very tidy, polite and answered all questions. Brought me in on ins...

Description of Work
Complete removal of old moulded bath unit and replaced with shower unit.

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

03/11/2012

Very well! A sales representative came to my home at the prescribed time as agreed to discuss replacing an existing shower unit. Price was discussed and incentives applied to arrive at the final price.Once a contract was signed, the new shower unit was ordered by Bath Fitters. They contacted me in a timely manner to scheduled the installation. They worked with my schedule, not theirs. The installation team showed up at the agreed time. They quickly and very professionally removed the old shower unit, being careful not to make a mess. They installed the new unit, all of the agreed fixtures, and completed the job in one day. Very pleased with the Bath Fitter unit and it has been a pleasure using my new shower!!

Description of Work
Removed the old shower unit and prepared the area to receive the new unit. Made adjustments to the existing plumbing and installed the new shower. Completed the work by making sure all of the final detail works was completed and I was briefed on the use of all of the new features.

Category bathtub refinisher","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

12/23/2011

I called on Wednesday and talked with David Touchstone the DM. He let me know that in 2009 the local company was actually a franchise of Bath Fitter. The company has since made this office a corporate store. He told me he would honor my contract. They were able to work me in on Friday, December 23. Chris Mercado was the professional they sent to address my issues. He was friendly, informative and professional. He re-caulked where needed, and he used a cleaning product that was able to get rid of the soap scum. He gave me some pointers on how to keep the shower in pristine condition. I really appreciate David listening to me and fixing my issue.

Description of Work
We remodeled our 2 bathrooms in December 2009. We spent about $10,000 with Bath Fitter. We loved the work. Lately though, the dominant bathroom had some issues. There was mold growing in parts of the caulk; the stripping at the top of the shower needed more caulk; and we simply couldn't get the soap scum to come off the floor of the shower.

Category bathtub refinisher","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor