John Clark of Handyman Services

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2011

My first business was a electrical company in 1984 - sold it and got into the water well drilling business and installed wells - pumps - water conditioners and irrigation systems - then started a property maintain company dealing with banks and foreclosure properties. Cleaned and repaired properties from A to Z and made ready for the realtors to put on the market. Small jobs we like to get paid at the time of completion and larger projects we require money in advance....depending on materials needed and total cost of the job. I am willing to travel to Pinellas & Hillsborough counties for larger jobs....

Elegant Accents Landscape Lighting

**CHECK OUT OUR ECOMMERCE OFFER** Since 1999, Elegant Accents has been providing quality Landscape Lighting and Outdoor Lighting products and service in the Tampa Bay area. We pay close attention to the details to ensure a quality, long lasting and reliable lighting system. A great deal of our business is referred by our existing customers who tell their friends and neighbors about us. Contact us to find out for yourself how Elegant Accents can enhance the look of your home with outdoor lighting.

Pleasant Lightscapes Inc

Finest Outdoor Lighting Company in Southwest Florida! Professional Landscape & Architectural Lighting - Specializing in Low Volatge LED, Lifetime Warranty Products & Installations. While other homes are disappearing into the night your home will come to life as a showpiece of design sensibility. We understand your home is more than just a residence to you. It should be a visual masterpiece that friends, neighbors, even passerby’s can’t help but stop and take notice. All of our custom designed systems are the result of a personal collaboration with each individual client. You have your own specific style and taste. We are here to ensure your lighting system will reflect this. You hire us not for the lights, but for our expertise in design, our expertise in LED lighting, our professionalism in installation and the long term support and care for our clients. Fully licensed & insured.

Sarasota Residential Services LLC

I personally am on every job, I do not hire subcontractors. I treat every project as if it were my own! Pressure Washing & Hi-End Indoor Painting. Owner Operated. Fully Insured & Licensed Registered. (Pressure Washing Driveways, walkways, roofs, patios) Also offer branch & palm tree trimming! Window cleaning! Call 941-900-9398. CALL or TEXT. Sarasota & The Keys...

Offers by Sarasota Residential Services LLC  on Angi

12/09/2020

John had some issues with the deck but made sure that they were taken care of. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Two decks replaced, three motion detector lights installed and a stove hood replacement.

Category decks,electrician,woodworking,dog fence

09/22/2020

John did a fantastic job and truthfully that is saying something since I am a property manager multiple luxury Condo units in Tampa and the surrounding. He is punctual, checks his work, cleans up after himself, is experienced, and knowledgeable in an array of areas. He is really my preferred handyman for my home projects in Manatee County.

Description of Work
Light fixture installation, new line for freezer, lighting around pool, hand grips in showers and much more,

Category contractors,decks,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,ceiling fans,dog fence

11/22/2017

He did a nice job installing. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
John installed new mailboxes that replaced old damaged mailboxes.

05/03/2017

Went well except for minor workmanship that had to be corrected

Description of Work
picture hanging, fence work, bathroom repairs

03/28/2017

Not only did John do a great job, but he was very detail oriented, and extremely professional. He worked well with my decorator who was only there for one day to over see things. John stayed until the job was finished which was well after 7:00pm. We even had dinner with him. He's a great guy! Will most definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
John hung some custom cabinets that we had made.

01/30/2017

Outstanding - plan to use again as we change decor

Description of Work
Paint & Electrical

Category electrician","handyman service","Lighting","ceiling fan","house painter","interior painter","door installer

04/22/2016

John was very pleasant and agreeable to talk with. I believed he was the right man for me to work with. Unfortunately I waited two months just to try to schedule the work to be done. He always returned my calls. He is apparently very busy and repeatedly put me off for about two weeks or more at a time. In fairness, one of those times was due to breaking his wrist. My last call was not returned. I am glad for him that he is so busy but he was ultimately of no help to me and just delayed my effort to get the work done.

Description of Work
Work required was repair of bathtub surround ceramic tile.

Category ceramic tile installer

11/21/2015

We had John lay tile in a bathroom and our kitchen in December of 2014. We were so pleased with his work that we hired him to replace the old brick floor of our lanai with pavers. The old bricks were removed and the base of sand was prepared by subcontractors through John. John laid the pavers. Although it looked 100% better than the brick, the pavers seemed to be somewhat unlevel. We called John and he came over, looked at it and apologized as he had used a new subcontractor to put in the sand base and unlike the crew he normally worked with, they did not level it properly. John came back and corrected the issues and we are very happy with the results. We would definitely hire him again. He wanted us to be completely satisfied with the end result in both of the jobs he did for us.

Description of Work
Removed old bricks from our lanai floor and replaced with pavers. The removal and base preparation was done by subcontractors but John laid the pavers.

08/28/2015

He made an appointment online with me on Thurs and never called or showed up

Description of Work
He made an appointment and didn't show up

06/16/2015

John was delayed due to granite removal crew not being able to perform work on day specified. John was able to reschedule and showed up as stated. John was helpful in the design process of the countertop reconfiguration. Work went smoothly and timely. John cleaned up as he progressed. We highly recommend and will use again!

Description of Work
Modified Kitchen knee wall for new countertop granite configuration.

Category countertop installation","handyman service

Handyman & home improvement.