Ark Gutters of Central FL

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2011

Established in 1999! We’ve been servicing most of Central Florida for almost 20 years! We employ only experienced and skilled installers. New installations come with a 6 year guarantee and a life time warranty on leaks. Customers love Ark Gutters, because we are courteous, and prompt and meet all of our customer’s needs! We are also bilingual. Ark Gutters is family owned and operated! We strive to be the best and go above the rest, with experience and quality work! Orlando 407-641-1714 Tampa 813-400-1802.

Copper VillaUnique shapped RoofsHigh Roofs

gutter repair (287)gutter cleaning (32)drain pipe installation (7)pressure washing (2)garage doors (2)
Wendy G.
11/12/2020
I got quotes for the job from 3 different businesses. I have a tiled roof, so I need 7" gutters instead of the standard 6". My first quote for 7" gutters was $1,300 and my second quote was $1,450. Ark told me that because I needed 7" gutters, it would be twice as much as the standard size. They quoted me $2,720 and gave me a "discount" which brought the price down to $2,448. They also said that I didn't need gutters along the side of my home and only recommended I get gutters in the front and back of my house. However, the reason why I needed gutters is because I am getting erosion damage along the left and right side of my house.
Description of Work
2-Story Residential Home Gutter Installation
drain pipe
$2,448
Paul R.
05/07/2020
All good. All work performed as required
Description of Work
Replace gutters and downspouts. Added additional gutters.
gutter repair, drain pipe
$650
Hire Again?

Thank you for choosing Ark Seamless Gutters!! It was a pleasure having your service. We thank you for taking out time to leave us a review!!
Charles O.
02/08/2020
Good...One problem occurred when sprinkler system water control valve was damaged during gutter installation, and subsequently repaired.
Description of Work
Gutter Guard Installation +Downspouts
$936

Will T.
08/04/2019
Professional. Friendly. Excellent work. Professionals have commented to us on the excellent workmanship of these gutters on our house.
Description of Work
New gutters
$1,664
Hire Again?

Thank you so much [[Member Name Removed]] for your kind words. We here at Ark Gutters, take pride in every job that we do, as well as responsibility. I'm glad we were able to provide you with a job completed above and beyond your standards.
Richard P.
05/23/2019
went as expected. no surprises or issues. the time estimate to install was correct and the installers cleaned up the job site thoroughly.
Description of Work
added seamless gutters.
$1,000

Kimberly D.
02/25/2019
The gutters look good and function well. The 2-man team arrived on time, worked steadily until finished, and cleaned up completely afterward. The only flaw in an otherwise outstanding job was when they damaged an adjacent piece of roof edging. They offered to put additional gutters on to cover the damage--and more. However, I did not want this and they had to go to the next job, so they promised to repair it the next day. As promised, they returned the next day and, honestly, I didn’t think they could do it, but they repaired the damage so well that it looked like it never happened. So, I am very happy with the result.
Description of Work
Install Seamless Gutters on House
$581
Hire Again?

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. We here at Ark Gutters, take pride in every job that we do, as well as responsibility. I'm glad we were able to provide you with a job completed above and beyond your standards.
Edward M.
10/20/2018
The three guys were fast and very polite. They took the old gutters down and cleaned up everything. They hung the new gutters and where all done inside of two hours!!! I will hire again if needed.
Description of Work
Gutters replacement
Hire Again?

Hello, Thank you for the feedback on the overall installation. Ark Gutters is proud to see another satisfied customer. Again, thank you for your review and we appreciate your business! Ark Gutters
Angela W.
06/25/2018
Ark Gutters were professional on the phone, followed up with a confirmation email, showed up to do the work on the day scheduled and the work was done to my satisfaction, perfectly!
Description of Work
Seamless gutter with two down spouts
$500
Hire Again?

Hello, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate your business and response to our professional crew. Have a great day. -Ark Gutters
Angela A.
05/01/2018
Need gutter replacement. After looking at Angie's List I called Ark Gutters of Central Florida last week and spoke with Jessica to schedule estimate appointment for today in Orlando. Jessica said estimator would be Jasmine and she'd be at my home between 10am-11am. At 11:15am I called and spoke with Jessica, thinking perhaps Jasmine was running late. Jessica said they had no record of the appointment for today, apologized and said I would need to reschedule. And was I sure I had an appointment. I had all the details - date I called, who I spoke with and who the adjuster was and where she was coming from, so yes, I had the right company. I said if no one is able to come out today for estimate I won't be moving forward with this company. I took off work today for this estimate and I don't have the luxury of missing work for missed appointments. Unfortunately I now have to assume this is how Ark Gutters of Central Florida runs their business and I prefer not to do business with a company that's incompetent.
Description of Work
new gutters
gutter repair

[Member Name Removed], We apologize for this inconvenience on the initial appointment for the estimate. We did not have your information in our system upon looking yesterday, and we are sorry this error happened! Ark Gutters strives to treat each customer the very best and provide excellent service. The owner Max would like to make this up to you by coming out this week in the morning to give you an estimate. For this to happen, you would need to call the office and provide your phone number for the estimate. Ark Gutters apologizes again for your disappointment and the error that took place. Given the opportunity we would like to make this right. We look forward to hearing from you. -Ark Gutters of Central FL
Will T.
02/08/2018
Prompt. Helpful. Professional. Friendly. Fast. Great job. Competitive. They cleaned up after themselves. The gutters look great & perform well. Would recommend. Noticed I had loose cap shingles and fixed them (not part of the job, but much appreciated)
Description of Work
New gutters & downspouts
$1,600
Hire Again?

Thank you for choosing Ark Gutters. We appreciate this comment! Thanks again for all the positive feedback and for noticing our good intensions for quality service all around.
Ed G.
10/14/2017
Initial cost was good. After that not so good. I had called them after storm requiring help. Cost was minimum of 400 regardless of how much work was really needed. Even if it is just 99 service which is what is available now on Angies List. They eventually discounted when I mentions AL. Then they came on a day different from day they said they would. Since I had not left a check they quickly called demanding credit card payment which increased price. It's in the agreement which they don't tell you about. Then after the repair there are still leaks. The extension is not the same as the rest of the gutter. The area detached held on by tape. And when I asked if they would come back they said would put me on list and it would v your take 3 weeks. Not worth getting burned again. My advice go with another company. Anyone who only charges a fixed minimum and won't work with you on coming back or take responsibility for not coming right time is not worth it. I had chosen them for reviews. Not sure why so different.
Description of Work
Gutter needing cleaning as well as repair for leaks, areas where detached, and extension
gutter cleaning, gutter repair
$370

[Member Name Removed], I see you are very upset with our company and we are truly sorry for this and want to make this right. First I want to address some of your concerns listed above starting with our minimum charge. We do Charge a minimum of $350 (meaning a very small job would meet this criteria). Our crews simply get paid by the job, not by the hour. This charge is a happy median for the company. You have also mentioned we discounted Angies List, but upon having the estimator out for the initial estimate he did include a %10 percent discount for being a member which brought your final total to $360. Your initial estimate was for a cleaning & re-seal miters and add two diverters, this was exactly what our installers have done. We do have a 3 week waiting period for repairs, because of the hurricane Irma. When you did call in about a leak you were still experiencing, you were taken care of that same week for this issue. We are sorry you got upset about our waiting period time of 3 weeks, which you didn't not have to wait. Now you saying we showed up on the wrong day is not very fair to us because Ark Gutters has a detail conversation with you thru email about your installation date and time. Also we stated where you can find our contract agreement on your invoice and our payment terms. I hope this clears some confusion up for you. I will send you a message by the end of today with our previous conversation attached and try to address any more problems or concerns you might have. Again Ark Gutters apologizes for your dissatisfaction and always strives to please our customers.
Denise E.
09/21/2017
Ark Gutters did a fantastic job installing seamless gutters on my sons house last September and mine this May. After mine were completed I did make a call to request a change in downspout direction . They sent another crew out within days to make the change. The recent heavy rains have really put the new gutters and downspouts to the test and they passed with flying colors. Mel, the estimator, Jessica in the office and the Ark crews were great to work with. If you are looking for a gutter company where customer satisfaction is still important , give Ark a call.
Description of Work
They did a complete seamless gutter installation on my sons 2 story house and replaced the old gutters on mine, added some new and cleaned the super gutters .
gutter cleaning, gutter repair
Hire Again?

Hello, Ark Gutters is pleased to have another "Happy" customer! We strive to do our very best for each and every customer! We appreciate your feedback! -Ark Guttes
Michael S.
08/14/2017
You service Orlando but not Winter Park, 10 minutes away?
Description of Work
gutter work.
gutter repair

We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. So there is no reason for an F rating when we stopped servicing that area a few months ago. We have been letting customers know as they call in. Ark Gutters services most of Orlando, Lakeland, and Tampa. -Ark Gutters
Joel J.
08/09/2017
Outstanding job, gutter downspouts were completely congested. Cleared the system, couldn't even tell their team had been at the house. Simple, efficient and effective.
Description of Work
Gutters cleaned
gutter cleaning
$315
Hire Again?

AWESOME [Member Name Removed]! Ark Gutters is pleased to have another happy customer! Thank you for the comment! -Jessica
Zane P.
08/03/2017
I didn't end up using them. The estimate was free. It was for replacement gutters. They were pretty good, I just had a better offer. Yes, I would ask them for an estimate again.
Description of Work
They came out to give me an estimate.
Anthony B.
07/23/2017
Very well! Very courteous and helpful. Reasonable price for service. Would use this company in the future.
Description of Work
Adding a gutter to the back of the house
Hire Again?

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate your feedback! Have a great day!
Joel C.
07/10/2017
A month ago,May 9 Ark Gutters came Out and installed gutters on my house. This took place while I was at work. My wife was home but had very little to do with observing the installation. When I came home I inspected the new gutters and found many flaws with the installation. There was a section of gutter that had three support brackets in a row that we're not screwed in to the facia. 3 IN A ROW. That left over 9 feet of my gutter with absolutely no support whatsoever. I also found three more brackets in various locations around the house that we're not screwed in. In every case there was a screw lying in the bottom of the gutter that should have been screwed into the fascia. Another gutter was twisted high on one end and low on the other. On another gutter the endcap had been cut away to accommodate the fact that the gutter was not long enough to extend out past the shingles. In another area where there once was a screw holding the drip edge to the facia, it looked as if they had used a prybar or claw hammer to pull out the screw rather than simply unscrewing it. This resulted in the drip edge being crinkled and bent even though the drip edge had only been installed a few weeks earlier. On the back porch roof an entire 20 foot section of drip edge had been so roughly handled that it had come loose from the roof the entire length. This entire 20 foot section had to be nailed back down and re-sealed with roofing cement. Needless to say, I wanted nothing to do with Arc Gutters coming out and doing the repairs. I thought that it was possible I would end up with even more damage in the end. I did the repairs myself in a couple of hours. This was on a Monday. I waited all week to hear from Ark Gutters. Most companies call their customers to see if they are satisfied with the installation at some point after the installation has been completed. When I did not hear from Ark Gutters The entire week, I went to their Facebook page and left a negative review. You can bet that Monday morning I heard from Ark Gutters. After speaking to a very nice young lady on the phone it was agreed that I would remove my negative review until such a time as they were able to come down to my house and examine the work and make any more necessary repairs. I was not home when someone from Ark Gutters came to my house and inspected my repairs and did one other small repair himself. I was satisfied with the single repair that was done however, that did not diminish the fact that the vast majority of the repairs have been done by myself. It also did not diminish the fact that the repairs were necessary in the first place. For what it is worth, I now have nicely installed and very attractive gutters on my house. It is just a shame though that I had to do so much of the work myself. I cannot in good conscience recommend this company to anyone. If you use them for your gutters then I hope that you are something of a handy person yourself because if my experience is any indicator then you may end up doing some of the work yourself. I took roughly 20 pictures of all of the things that I had to repair myself. This review process has no way for me to post those pictures here. That is a shame.
Description of Work
I was looking for someone to install gutters on to my house.
gutter repair

[Member Name Removed]Chapman, We give our sincerest apologies for your installation and dissatisfaction. On May 8th 2017 Ark Gutters was at your residence installing gutters. When you arrived home to inspect the gutters and seen there was a flaw in the installation. You did decide to handle the issues before contacting Ark Gutters and giving our company a chance in honoring the warranty. Instead of fixing this yourself, there is a complaint response process that should have been followed. Ark Gutters should have been immediately contacted to let us know there was a problem with the hangers and other parts of the gutter. This would have given us a chance to inspect the quality of the work and errors that were made, because this was not done you have voided the warranty for the installation of gutters. Ark Gutters strives to meet ALL of our customer's needs and request weather there good or bad. Again we apologize the installation of gutters did not meet your satisfactory standards. -Ark Gutters
Jenn T.
07/03/2017
Excellent service. Service was done in a timely manner for the best price I could find. Suggestions were offered regarding various colors and placement of the gutters but no one was pushy. Everyone was willing to answer any questions I had.
Description of Work
Installation of new gutters
Hire Again?

[Member Name Removed], We are pleased to have another satisfied customer! Thank you for your comment! -Jessica
Mike E.
06/07/2017
Quick quote and install. Perfect job. Will hire again.
Description of Work
Install gutters on home.
$1,800
Hire Again?

Thank you for your comment!
Migdalia T.
05/20/2017
I inspected work done and was very pleased they even screwed gutter that turns into the driveway. Gutters were white as specified by me and downspout sand color almost matching house color. I really recommend Ark Seamless Gutters. And if needed I would hire them again.

Review for Ark Gutters of Central FL - 5214 US Hwy 98th. north, Lakeland, FL - 35084309Review for Ark Gutters of Central FL - 5214 US Hwy 98th. north, Lakeland, FL - 35084309Review for Ark Gutters of Central FL - 5214 US Hwy 98th. north, Lakeland, FL - 35084309Review for Ark Gutters of Central FL - 5214 US Hwy 98th. north, Lakeland, FL - 35084309
Description of Work
I emailed Ark Gutters that I needed an estimate for gutters around my house and they called same day and sent a person to measure and give me an estimate 2 days after. I sent estimate to my HOA which approved project immediately on April 18 and my gutters were installed April 24. I had requested an afternoon appointment so I can arrive in time to pay them but they finish job ahead of scheduled time and left me details of where to mail check. Imagine I was honor as no one does a job without being paid upon completion.
gutter repair, drain pipe
$1,163
Hire Again?

Ark Gutters is pleased to another satisfied customer! We appreciate your business and feedback!
Al B.
05/01/2017
Very will done job. "Jessica" contacted me regularly for update about scheduling the installation.
Description of Work
New gutters for two story home
$2,410
Hire Again?

Thank you for the comment. Ark Gutters appreciates your business and feedback! -Jessica
Rhonda A.
03/14/2017
Very well, They were on time and then did job very nice. Entire contact from beginning to end was great.
Description of Work
Had old gutter removed and then they installed larger size.
$600
Hire Again?

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your comment! We always strive to satisfy our customers to the fullest and are pleased you let us know how your experience went! Thank you for choosing Ark Gutters! We appreciate your business and feedback! -Jessica
Susan S.
01/14/2017
they responded to my call right away and replaced the existing gutters. the new ones have not held water, so far.
Description of Work
install new gutters because the old ones held water
Mary Q.
10/04/2016
They were very pleasant to deal with, were out to do an estimate pretty quickly,, very punctual and did an amazing job. Pricing was just a tad bit more than other quotes I received, by $65 but they had the quickest availability. I didn't want to wait an additional 2-3 weeks, like the others stated. I kept getting the run-around, due to the rainy season and weather, from other companies. Would definitely refer them to others. 5 Stars!!
Description of Work
Replacement of 38' of 7" Seamless Gutters, to match the rest of the house. (We removed the pool enclosure.)
garage doors, gutter repair
$445
Brian S.
09/19/2016
I requested an estimate to replace the gutters (plural as in more than one gutter) on a single story stand alone structure. An easy job over all. The initial estimate was very reasonable and I agreed to have them do the work. When the tech arrived at my home he told me the estimate was for only one side of the structure and that it would be approximately $200+ more to do the other side. I told him this was ridiculous and to pack his stuff and leave. The owner called me and agreed to do the other side for $50 more than the original estimate. I still had major ethical issues with this as I had been given an estimate for less. Moreover they planned to do all the work as they had all the materials on hand when the arrived. As I needed it done I agreed. The gutters look good BUT the tech left VERY sharp old metal brackets protruding from the structure one stuck out over 1'. I called and complained and they finished the job. I wouldn't recommend this company as they are unethical and left an incomplete job.
Description of Work
Installed new gutters/removed old gutters on small stand alone single story square residential structure.
$400

Visa
MasterCard
American Express
Discover

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)