Ark Gutters of Central FL

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2011

5214 US Hwy 98th. north 3692 Covington Ln

Lakeland, FL 33810

Established in 1999! We’ve been servicing most of Central Florida for almost 20 years! We employ only experienced and skilled installers. New installations come with a 6 year guarantee and a life time warranty on leaks. Customers love Ark Gutters, because we are courteous, and prompt and meet all of our customer’s needs! We are also bilingual. Ark Gutters is family owned and operated! We strive to be the best and go above the rest, with experience and quality work! Orlando 407-641-1714 Tampa 813-400-1802....

Resposiveness

gutter repair (287)gutter cleaning (32)drain pipe installation (7)pressure washing (2)garage doors (2)

11/12/2020

I got quotes for the job from 3 different businesses. I have a tiled roof, so I need 7" gutters instead of the standard 6". My first quote for 7" gutters was $1,300 and my second quote was $1,450. Ark told me that because I needed 7" gutters, it would be twice as much as the standard size. They quoted me $2,720 and gave me a "discount" which brought the price down to $2,448. They also said that I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2-Story Residential Home Gutter Installation

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

05/07/2020

All good. All work performed as required

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace gutters and downspouts. Added additional gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

Thank you for choosing Ark Seamless Gutters!! It was a pleasure having your service. We thank you for taking out time to leave us a review!!

02/08/2020

Good...One problem occurred when sprinkler system water control valve was damaged during gutter installation, and subsequently repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Guard Installation +Downspouts

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

08/04/2019

Professional. Friendly. Excellent work. Professionals have commented to us on the excellent workmanship of these gutters on our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2018

Thank you so much [[Member Name Removed]] for your kind words. We here at Ark Gutters, take pride in every job that we do, as well as responsibility. I'm glad we were able to provide you with a job completed above and beyond your standards.

05/23/2019

went as expected. no surprises or issues. the time estimate to install was correct and the installers cleaned up the job site thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
added seamless gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

02/25/2019

The gutters look good and function well. The 2-man team arrived on time, worked steadily until finished, and cleaned up completely afterward. The only flaw in an otherwise outstanding job was when they damaged an adjacent piece of roof edging. They offered to put additional gutters on to cover the damage--and more. However, I did not want this and they had to go to the next job, so they promised t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Seamless Gutters on House

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. We here at Ark Gutters, take pride in every job that we do, as well as responsibility. I'm glad we were able to provide you with a job completed above and beyond your standards.

10/20/2018

The three guys were fast and very polite. They took the old gutters down and cleaned up everything. They hung the new gutters and where all done inside of two hours!!! I will hire again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

Hello, Thank you for the feedback on the overall installation. Ark Gutters is proud to see another satisfied customer. Again, thank you for your review and we appreciate your business! Ark Gutters

06/25/2018

Ark Gutters were professional on the phone, followed up with a confirmation email, showed up to do the work on the day scheduled and the work was done to my satisfaction, perfectly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seamless gutter with two down spouts

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

Hello, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate your business and response to our professional crew. Have a great day. -Ark Gutters

05/01/2018

Need gutter replacement. After looking at Angie's List I called Ark Gutters of Central Florida last week and spoke with Jessica to schedule estimate appointment for today in Orlando. Jessica said estimator would be Jasmine and she'd be at my home between 10am-11am. At 11:15am I called and spoke with Jessica, thinking perhaps Jasmine was running late. Jessica said they had no record of the appointm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

[Member Name Removed], We apologize for this inconvenience on the initial appointment for the estimate. We did not have your information in our system upon looking yesterday, and we are sorry this error happened! Ark Gutters strives to treat each customer the very best and provide excellent service. The owner Max would like to make this up to you by coming out this week in the morning to give you ...

02/08/2018

Prompt. Helpful. Professional. Friendly. Fast. Great job. Competitive. They cleaned up after themselves. The gutters look great & perform well. Would recommend. Noticed I had loose cap shingles and fixed them (not part of the job, but much appreciated)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters & downspouts

CATEGORY gutter repair

Thank you for choosing Ark Gutters. We appreciate this comment! Thanks again for all the positive feedback and for noticing our good intensions for quality service all around.

Gutter Installation, Repair, & Cleaning. Seamless Downspouts. Gutter Guards.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check