Tucson Finishes, Inc.

With Angi since June 2017

14551 Potterton Cir

Hudson, FL 34667

Stucco & Drywall company specializing in stone and metal framing. 30 years of experience. Licensed & Insured! ...

stucco (6)drywall (4)pressure washing (1)masonry (1)concrete repair (1)

09/22/2021

Fantastic job! I would highly recommend this company as they did the job quickly and skillfully and at a very reasonable cost.

Description of Work
I needed an outside window still repaired

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

11/26/2020

Excellent job

Description of Work
Stucco repair

Work Completed On 11/26/2020

08/29/2020

They did a great job, took good care of the areas around where the work was done. Did a good clean-up job. I have recommended them in our News Letter for my condo Association where I am on the board of directors.

Description of Work
A lot of areas on my house needed repair on the Stucco.

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

06/26/2020

Warren and his team of Dan and Dave did an excellent job in total stucco of front of house. I wanted the exterior of my 1960’s house to be updated, have settlement cracks repaired, and have outdated fake bricks gone! The house looks great. Workers arrived on time, were courteous and professional, and cleaned up perfectly. My neighbor was so impressed that he also hired Tuscon Finishes to work on h...

Description of Work
Repair of settlement cracks, complete stucco update to front of house where outdated fake bricks were, remove outdated non structural “wing walls” with repair to corners of house

Category masonry,pressure washing,stucco

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

01/11/2019

We've worked with so many flaky contractors over the last few years, that it was a pleasure to work with someone who did exactly what he said he would do, when he said he would do it and quality work to top it off. We had about 100 sq ft of new stucco work and another 400 or so of finish work that had been half done. Also some trim work and patches. We got a pleasantly fair price and I think that ...

Description of Work
Stucco repair and refinish

Category stucco

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

We appreciate your kind review and glad we were able to meet your expectations.

12/24/2018

Mike found cause of water intrusion. Solved problem and replaced d@maged stucco. Me5icukous and professional. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Needed repair to water intrusion damaged stucco

Work Completed On 12/22/2018

10/01/2018

Very good!

Description of Work
They stucco-ed my entire home.

Category stucco

Work Completed On 10/27/2018

09/11/2018

Company never reached out

Description of Work
Comany never reached out

Category drywall

Work Completed On 09/11/2018

Sorry for the delay. I was told my ad started 10/15 so just now logged in. I will be in contact by the end of the week to set up a good time to quote your job! I apologize