Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing

Founded 2022

Spot on soft wash, we clean it all. Let me provide the best services and prices to match all residential and commercial expectations! Give me a call for your free estimate just a simple phone call away to wash your troubles away. 727-481-1853 licensed & insured.. some of our cleaning services

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Driveway/Sidewalk Restoration

202234609
Customer needed front walk way and driveway restored, started out with a fresh edging of the designated area. got our special driveway solution brewed up, soaked the surrounding areas. with our pro surface washer the dirt and grime never stood a chance. another happy customer for the books!
View project
House makeover  project

House makeover

concrete driveways

2022
View project

4.4

pressure washing (10)roof cleaning (2)irrigation system (1)lawn care (1)lawn & landscaping (5)gutter cleaning (4)house cleaning (3)handyman (3)window cleaning (2)roofing (1)leaf removal (1)

01/30/2023

Larry K.

Mr. Pilja was quite nice when I contacted him for the job. Reviews were good. After his visit I contacted Mr. Pilja about his nozzle being left behind and I thought the application needed a boost as my roof looks pretty unclean. He initially was very forthcoming and said he was happy to visit to resolve the situation He proposed 2 dates and I told him Jan 24 would be fine. I received no response since then. I have called and texted him several times. No response. I do not want my money back. I just want another application which he agreed to do. I also want to return his spray nozzle. I do not understand his not contacting me. That is no way to treat a customer.

Description of Work
Sprayed "soft wash" onto my roof.

Work Completed On 01/12/2023

12/30/2022

Donna S.

Joshua is very respectful and professional. He communicated well before, during and after our project explaining his cleaning process, materials used and showing us before and after pictures of our roof. Our project scope included cleaning our roof, gutters, pavers as well as sanding and sealing them. He was able to do it all. He is a very hard worker and was patient will all the questions we had. Joshua was also very respectful of our property and very accommodating with ensuring all debris from the project was removed. Will definitely be using his company again whenever needed and highly recommend to others.

Description of Work
Pressure was roof & pavers. Clean gutters.

Work Completed On 01/21/2023

Robert B.

Arrived on time and did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Category roof cleaning

Work Completed On 12/13/2022

Baha I.

They were very good in communication and they did a good and clean job and their price is fair. Thank you guys

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/15/2022

David K.

They are fantastic!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/16/2022

12/01/2022

Maggie L.

I paid this company $425.00 for services through April. They showed up one time on Dec 16, 2022. I have called and left voicemails and texts with no response. Not happy at all…. Especially upset with Angi’s list for recommending them. I thought that you only recommended quality businesses. I won’t ever use Angi’s List again nor suggest it to my clients. (

Description of Work
grass cutting wedd killing and, weed fungi treatment

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, leaf removal

Work Completed On 01/18/2023

Thank you so much for your response! If you would like to get into personal details I’d LOVE!! To type this out for the public then.. messages where expressed from my company regarding the miss use of illegal objects at your house.. the gentleman that owns the truck has offered my company workers drugs as a tip.. my company does not take that lightly and therefore happened twice so my company will not have a 3rd interaction with your services sorry. I take great pride in making my name clean and outstanding for services. I’d be happy to return your small portion and let you have better luck not scaring off more workers..

11/28/2022

Martin H.

They did a great job

Description of Work
pressure washing

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/28/2022

11/27/2022

Alysa B.

Joshua did a great job! He was thorough and exceeded our expectations. We will definitely recommend his company.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning and pressure washing

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/28/2022

11/23/2022

Steve P.

Excellent work. Best power washing ever.

Description of Work
pressure washing of pool cage, exterior of house, driveway and sidewalks

Work Completed On 11/23/2022

11/21/2022

Steven L.

My house was Immaculate after he finished the job.

Description of Work
He pressure washed the entire front of my house.

Work Completed On 11/04/2022

Sarah O.

This company did an amazing job cleaning my roof and driveway, such a huge difference and was so impressed. I would highly recommend services. A 5+ star rating and will be using in the future.

Description of Work
Roof Wash & Driveway cleaned

Category landscaping, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 10/20/2022

Jimmy T.

AMAZING JOB! I need my entire house pressure washed and land scraping work completed and very pleased with the customer service and completed job. I told Spot On what I needed done and they exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended and will be calling them for more service. Thanks again, Josh and team!

Description of Work
Housecleaning, Handymen, Landscaping, Pressure Washing

Category handyman service, house cleaning, landscaping, pressure washing

Trey Rhoades I.

Josh did amazing and made sure he took care of all of my needs. Beyond my expectations.

Description of Work
Handymen, Landscaping, Housecleaning, Pressure Washing

Category handyman service, house cleaning, landscaping, pressure washing

janice V.

It went excellent I am selling house so I needed pressure washing done to make it look nice.. Josh did a excellent job and he even asked if there is anything else I may need done..what a professional young man . I gave his number out to the next door neighbor cause they are interested in hiring him to pressure wash...we live in a deeded community so they are super strict...I am happy I found this company and I can trust to do the job right and a excellent price...

Description of Work
pressure washing and cleaning up around property

Category gutter cleaning, landscaping, window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/16/2022

Review for Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing  - ., Hudson, FL - 39950110

sarah O.

This company did an outstanding services on my roof and driveway, what a difference. I highly recommend for services and will most definitely be using them in the future for pressure washing services. 5+ stars!!!! Spot On Soft Wash Roof & Exterior Pressure Washing is the GO-TO company!!!

Description of Work
pressure washing

Category handyman service, house cleaning, landscaping, roofing

Contact

Phone

Hudson, FL 34667

Open All Day

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing

How is Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing overall rated?

Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing open?

Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing is open:

Sunday: Open All Day

Monday: Open All Day

Tuesday: Open All Day

Wednesday: Open All Day

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing provide

Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing offer free estimates?

Yes, Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing offers free project estimates.

Does Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing offer a senior discount?

No, Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing does not offer a senior discount.

Does Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing offer emergency services?

Yes, Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing ?

Yes, Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing offers warranties.

What services does Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing offer?

Spot On Soft Wash Roofs & Exterior Pressure Washing offers the following services: Yard cleanups, pressure washing, roof cleaning, window cleaning, vinyl fences, pavers, cleaning driveways, gutter cleaning