Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Graceville, FL
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Graceville
- Collins EngineThey are excellent. I dropped the lawn mower off in the morning and got it back at the end of the day. They do all types of mowers, push and riding. They will also service weed wackers and other lawn equipment. I have been using them for at least 3 years. Their counter help is very polite and the work they do is very efficient
- Sam's Small Engine RepairFirst I took my trimmer to Sam's Small Engine repair approximately two months ago. They told me they cleaned the carburetor. Got back home and I got to use it to trim all my grass that same day. The next time I tried to use the trimmer it would run for about 15 seconds and quit. I even went and brought another weed eater but didn't like it so I took it back. So I decided to take the trimmer and a Sears 32cc edger to Sam's Small Engies repaired. I knew the edger had been sitting up for about a year without being used so I thought they would put a carburetor in it. I also thought they would put a carburetor in the trimmer this time. Got them both home and used them for a while and both quit. Trimmer would only run for about 15 seconds and die. The edger run for approximately 10 minutes and quit. Would not even crank. So I went on You Tube and found some video's on how to install a carburetor kit my self. I first cleaned and installed a carburetor on the trimmer. Adjusted the one needle valve and runs like a champ. This morning I finally got around to working on my edger. I took the carburetor apart and I couldn't believe the screen was completely clogged up. It wasn't the fuel because I just purchased 2 gallons of non-ethanol fuel about a month ago and was using this new fuel. I changed the screen and put the carburetor back together. The edger cranked up and ran good. If he had taken the carburetor apart and cleaned it he would have noticed the screen was clogged. I tried to clean the screen but what ever was stopping up the carburetor had became hard. I have learned that if a small engine sits up for a long time without being cranked it will leave a varnish like finish and this varnish was stopping up the screen. What I am saying that Sam's small engines did not do what I paid them to do. I had to do this myself and will continue doing my own work. I would not recommend Sam's to anyone. Even my neighbor had dealings with them and he doesn't like them either. Take your small engine's to someone else if you can't repair them yourself. The carburetor kits only cost about $10.00 and most of the time it is the screen that is stopped up. You Tube has video's that show you how to clean the engines, replace the fuel line and how to adjust them. Very easy and I am glad that I have learned how to do this
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Graceville
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Property preservation and maintenance
- Business Description:Small town Owner / Operator. Specializing in Heavy Equipment Repairs. Over 20 years in welding experience and tractor services. Call day or night.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Midland City
- Level Plains
lawn mower repair shops in Graceville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!