Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Enterprise, AL
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Enterprise
- Collins EngineThey are excellent. I dropped the lawn mower off in the morning and got it back at the end of the day. They do all types of mowers, push and riding. They will also service weed wackers and other lawn equipment. I have been using them for at least 3 years. Their counter help is very polite and the work they do is very efficient
- Sam's Small Engine RepairFirst I took my trimmer to Sam's Small Engine repair approximately two months ago. They told me they cleaned the carburetor. Got back home and I got to use it to trim all my grass that same day. The next time I tried to use the trimmer it would run for about 15 seconds and quit. I even went and brought another weed eater but didn't like it so I took it back. So I decided to take the trimmer and a Sears 32cc edger to Sam's Small Engies repaired. I knew the edger had been sitting up for about a year without being used so I thought they would put a carburetor in it. I also thought they would put a carburetor in the trimmer this time. Got them both home and used them for a while and both quit. Trimmer would only run for about 15 seconds and die. The edger run for approximately 10 minutes and quit. Would not even crank. So I went on You Tube and found some video's on how to install a carburetor kit my self. I first cleaned and installed a carburetor on the trimmer. Adjusted the one needle valve and runs like a champ. This morning I finally got around to working on my edger. I took the carburetor apart and I couldn't believe the screen was completely clogged up. It wasn't the fuel because I just purchased 2 gallons of non-ethanol fuel about a month ago and was using this new fuel. I changed the screen and put the carburetor back together. The edger cranked up and ran good. If he had taken the carburetor apart and cleaned it he would have noticed the screen was clogged. I tried to clean the screen but what ever was stopping up the carburetor had became hard. I have learned that if a small engine sits up for a long time without being cranked it will leave a varnish like finish and this varnish was stopping up the screen. What I am saying that Sam's small engines did not do what I paid them to do. I had to do this myself and will continue doing my own work. I would not recommend Sam's to anyone. Even my neighbor had dealings with them and he doesn't like them either. Take your small engine's to someone else if you can't repair them yourself. The carburetor kits only cost about $10.00 and most of the time it is the screen that is stopped up. You Tube has video's that show you how to clean the engines, replace the fuel line and how to adjust them. Very easy and I am glad that I have learned how to do this
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Enterprise
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Recent Review:He is one of a few people down here that will handle the two strokes as well as the four strokes lawn mower so you don’t have to search for a mechanic to do one and the other. He is clean, professional and hometownHenry S.
- Business Description:JACK OF ALL TRADES/NOTHING WE CAN'T DO/ HEATING-COOLING AND REFRIGERATION CERTIFIED/ COMPLETE RENOVATIONS TO TOASTER REPAIR/ NO MARK UP ON ANY PARTS OR MATERIALS TO COMPLETE JOBS!!/ $30HR FLAT FEE FOR CONTRACT WORK/ ALL WORK DONE BY MYSELF ON ALL JOBS/ I PUT MY NAME ON ALL PROJECTS I DO/ CAN BE CALLED 24-7 AT 248-884-1562 / GET IT DONE RIGHT AND ASAP CALL NOW!
- Business Description:I started my business to make people happy and i going to do the best job ever i do it all so what ever you need call me patrick kirkland i have two employees and we do the best job call for a free qoute to dayRecent Review:They completed approx 50% of the roof and would not come <br /> back to finish the job. Took part of the old roof off and didn't <br /> cover with a tarp. It rained. Took them 4 days to come back <br /> and they left again with putting a tarp on the part of the old roof <br /> they had removed. They refused to come back to finish the roof. <br /> I hired them in July and by Sept. the roof <br /> still was not finished. <br /> You can't run fast enough away from this company. <br /> They left the job and would not come back to finish the roof. I had to hire another roofing <br /> company to finish the roof. The new company said they had never seen a roofing job like what <br /> Kirkland did. The new roofing had to tear off part of the roof Kirkland had finished because <br /> it was done wrong and they corrected what they could. <br /> Stay away from Krikland All In One. Bad news <br /Teresa R.
- Business Description:Property preservation and maintenance
- Business Description:Small town Owner / Operator. Specializing in Heavy Equipment Repairs. Over 20 years in welding experience and tractor services. Call day or night.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- New Brockton
- Level Plains
- Fort Rucker
- Midland City
lawn mower repair shops in Enterprise
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bnb Construction Service LLC18295 Solmar Loop
- Bnb Construction Service LLC
- CHARLIE'S PORTABLE WELDING & TRACTOR SERVICES546 East Franklin Avenue
- CHARLIE'S PORTABLE WELDING & TRACTOR SERVICES
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.196 PALMER CIR
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc