Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Fort Walton Beach, FL
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Fort Walton Beach
- WISE EQUIPMENT SALES & SVCWe use them all the time. They are wonderful. They are family owned. Everybody is really nice. The turnover was fast. They did not keep it forever. It was finished within a couple of days. They did a good work. They don't charge you extra. They don't look for things to charge you for. They are honest people. They have been in business for years. We used nobody else but them
- Greenbriar Mechanical ServicesThey reworked carb. and sharpened blades on both mowers...fixed tire on riding mower.....great work
- A-1 Small EnginesThey are comprehensive and they have good brand stuff. Their service department is on target and they do a good job. They are prompt and they do not try to rip you off.
- Greenbriar Mechanical ServicesKen and his staff are great at making the yard and garden tools start when you want them to and work the way they are supposed to. I've taken several things to them in the past and am well satisfied with their work.
- SCOOTERS FIX ALLThey are pretty good. They had better prices than that before because the weeder probably cost sixty dollars. We have got a number of things there and the prices are normally pretty good. They normally do things for about thirty dollars. If you had a more expensive weeder, it would be worth it. They do the job pretty quick. My husband deals with them, not me. I talk to them on the phone a little bit
- Greenbriar Mechanical ServicesIt took a month from pick-up to return of the tractor. Since the gas tank could not be replaced and Sears controls the inventory, we were satisfied with the time frame.
- WISE EQUIPMENT SALES & SVCWise Equipment Sales and Service in Crestview. They sell John Deere and other tractors. It was the beginning of last summer I believe. They charged me $90 because they had to replace a couple parts on it. They were pretty helpful over-all. They are a busy place, a lot of people go to them. A lot of the professionals go there
- Beach MowerWhen I dropped the mower off at Beach Mower I told them it had no spark and I needed the ignition fixed and to install the drive belt I had already bought from them. I was given an verbal estimate that the ignition repair should be about $40.00. I also informed them that I was going out of town for a while and my Father-in-law would be picking up the lawn mower and gave them his number. With in a few days Beach Mower called and informed my Father-in-law that it was ready. They also said that the transmission was bad and they couldn't get a new one, the manufacture had gone under. They also said the bill was over $130.00. I had arranged for $75.00 being the worst case scenario, that was almost double the verbal estimate. When I was informed of the sudden excessive charges I called and informed them that they would need to hold the lawn mower for the next several months and that they couldn't expect someone else to pay for a charge like that. When I finally got home and went to pick up the lawn mower they were closed because they aren't open on Monday. I went back on Tuesday to discuss the issue and how I felt taken advantage of. When I told the guy behind the counter that the original estimate was $40.00, I asked how it got so high without a phone call first. The reply was "well obviously it needed the work and it didn't run when you brought it in". When I told him you had no authorization to do any work besides replacing the belt and fixing the ignition. He asked me where is the claim ticket with the list of what they were to do? I asked him where is your copy and the reply was ?we throw them away after the repair is done?. When I looked at the itemized charges, there was a charge for parts including the belt I had already purchased from them and brought back. When I asked about why they put a belt onto a bad drive transmission the reply was,"there's nothing wrong with that transmission". I asked then why did you want to replace it. Suddenly there was no recollection of the discussion on the phone with my Father-in-law regarding the drive transmission and how the manufacture had gone under. The final solution, since Beach Mower accepts no credit cards any recourse is difficult. I did not want to risk the possibility of bringing the lawn mower home home to find the repair may not have been performed correctly without the insurance of my credit card behind me. Since the lawn mower was 9 years old and purchased on clearance for well under $300.00 I let Beach mower keep it. It wasn't worth the frustration or time arguing any longer. Besides I still had the charger, starting battery, rear catch bag and side discharge chute. Also it saved me a special trip to the land fill for proper disposal
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Fort Walton Beach
- Business Description:We provide lawn service, tree trimming, pressure washing, painting, leaf cleanup, yard cleanup, debris removal, landscape design, sod installation, root and stump removal, water wells,and much moreRecent Review:Very easy to work with. Affordable. Prompt. Would hire again (and plan to)!Cary T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:John Deere, Kubota, Scag, Stihl, Landpride, Toro, Briggs & Stratton, Kohler, Kawasaki, Little Wonder, Bearcat---Authorized Dealer 0% Financing on most productsRecent Review:We use them all the time. They are wonderful. They are family owned. Everybody is really nice. The turnover was fast. They did not keep it forever. It was finished within a couple of days. They did a good work. They don't charge you extra. They don't look for things to charge you for. They are honest people. They have been in business for years. We used nobody else but themCharlotte S.
- Business Description:Scooter Brothers Enterprises, LLC is a small, family owned business. We accept cash, check and most major credit cards.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We are lawn care professionals who believe our customers deserve A-1 service every time. We have plans to fit your needs. General service, for those who only need mowing services. Plus service, for those who have some extra trimming needed in beds. and Elite service for those who want us to manage there lawn. All plans can be viewed on our Weeks Lawn Service web site
- Business Description:Small Engine repair from push mowers to zero turn riders and everything in between! We specialize in commercial equipment and accounts
- Business Description:16 employees, on the spot estimates , we except credit cards and always a military discountRecent Review:Exceptional work and would recommend to anyone without hesitation!! Danny is prompt, experienced and friendly. He made polite suggestions to improve our design and they clearly turned out to be the right choices. The work itself started within a week and was finished within two days. It would have been complete in one day had it not been for a stubborn stump. I have highly recommended Danny multiple times since and have received A+ feedback. Always great to be able to recommend someone that turns out to be just as good as you said they would be. Price was on par with or cheaper than three other contractors we sought bids fromBrian B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Hurlburt Field
- Eglin Afb
- Mary Esther
- Miramar Beach
- Santa Rosa Beach
- Gulf Breeze
- Pensacola Beach
- Defuniak Springs
- Laurel Hill
lawn mower repair shops in Fort Walton Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- NWF Pavers & Landscaping6246 Holloway Rd
- NWF Pavers & Landscaping
- PCOLA SMALL ENGINES REPAIR & SALES
- PCOLA SMALL ENGINES REPAIR & SALES
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Scooter Brothers Enterprises, LLC219 Racetrack Rd NW
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Scooter Brothers Enterprises, LLC
- T and W LANDSCAPE EXPERTS 7374 Manatee St
- T and W LANDSCAPE EXPERTS
- V&M Landscaping2437 E. 11th St. D303
Panama City, Florida
- V&M Landscaping