OxyBrite Carpet Cleaners

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2011

1819 Diane Dr

Clearwater, FL 33759

We have a unique eco-friendly system using the industries finest extractors and our special oxygenated solution to achieve better results than the competition without the use of harsh chemicals or steam. OxyBrite is a unique service with superior cleaning and where eco-friendly doesn’t mean

08/05/2017

Frank K.

Excellent service, I plan to use this firm again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

08/24/2016

Kevin K.

It went absolutely great! From the first phone call, they seemed professional and like they knew what they were doing. They arrived on time and were very friendly. They worked for hours, and cared about my things, moving them as they cleaned. My couch and oriental rug look like new. The ceramic tiles' grout looks white for the first time and the bedroom carpets look and smell great! Like brand new. I was worried about having to buy new and now it all looks so great, I don't have to! I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned couch, oriental rug, ceramic tile and bedroom carpets.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

08/24/2016

Nikolas D.

Thank you so much for referring OxyBrite Carpet Cleaners to us. We feared that it was time to have our carpets replaced because they were so bad. OxyBrite's team showed up on time and inspected the job. I was first impressed by their prompt timing, but was really impressed of the knowledge of the technicians. Once I gave them the details of the job they got right to work. I was surprised how quickly they finished only to be blown away on how amazing my carpets looked as well as the obvious attention to detail (and I'm very picky). We have had many different cleaners over the years and I have never seen such an amazing and complete service. I will never use another company, I highly recommend OxyBrite to everyone!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning, ceramic tile floors, oriental rug cleaning

06/28/2016

Greg M.

Excellent Service! Very friendly staff and my carpets came out wonderful! I would recommend Oxybrite Carpet Cleaners to everyone!

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpets in bedrooms, living room, dining room. Also cleaned our couches!

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

03/30/2016

Jeff B.

It is rare to find a company with as much integrity and loyalty to their customers as this one! Oxybrite was recommended to me by our moving company, Woody's (who is also phenomenal). John was super easy to communicate with and was able to schedule me quickly, as I needed the carpets cleaned on our old property after we moved out. His crew was running late on the day of the cleaning, and John called me repeatedly throughout the day to update me. I was unable to be in the house when the crew arrived, so I asked him to mail me the invoice. When I received the invoice via email the next day, it reported that I had a $0 balance! I called John, and he told me that because they were not able to arrive on time, they felt that they hadn't kept their promise and therefore would not charge me for the service. I was astounded. Excellent quality of work and integrity of service? Hard to find these days! I would highly recommend Oxybrite.

Description of Work
Oxybrite cleaned three carpeted bedrooms in our house.

10/26/2015

Alfred M.

I have used Oxy Brite Carpet Cleaners for several years now and have never been disappointed. This has always been my experience with John and his staff: - - - They are very accommodating....always ready to provide a free quote. - - - They are always on time. - - - They are very respectful of your home and possessions. - - - They are very professional...completing their service in a timely and neat manner. - - - They are very knowledgeable about all aspects of the various fabrics and carpeting to be cleaned. Their cleaning process itself is unique in that drying only takes a few hours...unlike those "steam cleaners" which always left my carpets and upholstery damp for what seemed like days. The Oxy Brite method leaves no residue, doesn't bother my pet and leaves the room smelling fresh and clean. They also can clean tile and grout....and I expect to use them again very soon for my kitchen, laundry room and hall tile. If you are looking for a dependable, courteous, caring and professional service provider...look no further. I highly recommend Oxy Brite Carpet Cleaners.

Description of Work
Cleaned an area rug, master bedroom / walk-in closet, 2 dining room chairs, a recliner and also an upholstered living room chair.

05/13/2015

JAMEY D.

Absolutely perfect. Found our new carpet cleaning service .

Description of Work
Stairs, hallway, 5 bedrooms

12/10/2014

Tamara B.

They were extremely professional. Called to ask if they could arrive early. They went through all rooms to be cleaned and gave very real expectations for what they could and could not clean so expectations were realistically set. They did everything they said they would do. I would definitely use them again. Best carpet cleaning service I have ever used!!!

Description of Work
Spot treated, cleaned and deodorized pet odors from carpets in 5 rooms.

02/10/2012

SHEL AND SHEILA K.

Rich was straight-forward and honest. At no time did I feel that he was trying to add anything to the cost. He was professional and willing to answer all my questions. It took about an hour for him to clean two rooms and a hallway. It was a stress-free experience. I will definitely use him again and I'll be recommending him to my friends.

Description of Work
Rich Lowe, the owner of OxyBrite of Tampa, arrived promptly at the agreed-upon time and cleaned two rooms and a hallway thoroughly. There were no additional costs for pre-spotting spots or high traffic areas or anything - the price was what he had quoted. There were no hoses dragged into the house and no chemical odors. or residues. Carpets treated by this method dry in about an hour and since it doesn't involve steam or chemicals there is no residue left to attract dirt to the areas that were cleaned. This method uses 'encapsulation' which has been in use for about 15 years on carpets. He recommended that I vacuum about an hour after he left because this method will continue to lift up the embedded dirt. I am absolutely delighted with how much cleaner and brighter my carpeting is.

Rojas Carpet Cleaning and Restoration

At Rojas Carpet Cleaning in Tampa, we utilize some of the best professional cleaning resources to make sure your home is effectively cleaned. We use truck mounted steam cleaning and deodorization for long lasting results. Our carpet cleaning service uses a proprietary hot water extraction cleaning method. To extend the life of your carpet cleaning, we can apply a protector that aids in the prevention of damage from harmful dirt and spills. Offers 20 years of experience in home service cleaning and complete home sanitation, including carpet, tile, upholstery, mattresses, stains, pet odors, dryer vents, tile regrouting, marble polishing, carpet repair, stain protection, and air duct cleaning. We service homes, boats, RVs, and autos. 24-hour flood service, water extraction, and damage restoration, including carpet repair and restretching .

2022 Super Service Award

Gulf Precision Tile

Gulf Precision Tile excels at the installation of ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble and granite for all residential and commercial applications. Customer service and relations is our top priority. Gulf Precision Tile has 30 years of experience in the tile and stone industry and is responsible for thousands of installations over the years.

2022 Super Service Award

World Class Services Inc

White glove treatment for carpet and upholstery cleaning. 33 years in business, and female owned and operated. Step along the velvet rope and see why we are the best! We are sticklers for detail. We spend all the time necessary to give our customers the very best possible service. We also employ all female technicians.

Commercial and residential cleaning of carpet, tile & grout, upholstery, area rugs, rugs, tile & stain removal.