Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Boynton Beach, FL
There are 6 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Boynton Beach
- Everglades Farm EquipmentRepair was well done, price was reasonable, original 2 week estimate to completion was long but then a supervisor noticed the long time and helped find a faster solution. Thanks !
- Palm Beach Small Engine RepairNeither my generator nor pressure cleaner would crank. I called Ed and he diagnosed both problems, fixed them within a week's time and had them back to me running fine. He followed up by explaining how to avoid problems like this in the future. I agree with other people evaluating his work; if he gives you a time he'll deliver your engines back to you, expect him to be there exactly on time! Great work, great guy. Would definitely hire again
- JLM SMALL ENGINE REPAIR INCExcellent. Diagnosed and fixed problem quickly, prices fair. Will definitely use them for all future small engine needs.
- Up & Running Small Engine RepairThe job was done well and completed as promised. Cost was very reasonable. I would definitely use them again.
- Reasonable Lawnmower & Small Engine RepairCalled Reasonable Lawnmower and within a few days they came out to my home and was given an estimate to repair my generator. They were very professional and knowledgeable. For a reasonable price, they offered to pickup and drop off my generator after the repairs. Generator running great! Would definitely use again
- Mcgee Lawn Mower ServiceHe is awesome. He is fabulous, but he does not take credit cards or checks because he got stiffed. He just does all cash business now. He is an older guy and he does very good work. He is very dependable. He does not have a lot of hours that he works. He is open on Saturdays until like twelve and that is it. He opens late and closes early. He is not open on certain days. He has been there so long. He has a business and they all know his work hours. So, you figure out how you can get it all together. He is a nice man. His shop is really clean. He has a real nice shop. I had one guy that is listed on Angie’s List and I had him come out. He has a bunch of negative reviews. He said he will come and pick up your stuff. He came out and picked up a generator and the weed whacker. He told me that he could not fix anyone of them. He said he would come pick it up. I was so excited because my generator is so big and so who can lift it and he said he could not get parts for it. It only had 36 running hours on it and we were having trouble with it. It would start, but it would not continue to run. So, he took that. The weed eater is really old. It is a professional grade. It is like 25-years old. He said that that is no good either. So, I said bring it on back. He was like so annoyed. He said that I could not make money on it on a sale and that he could not fix either of them. I told him that he was the one who said that he would pick it up and deliver it with no charge. I told him that that is his problem and not my problem. What I think he wanted to do was to keep the stuff, fix it, and resell it. The reason why I say that is because when my husband came home I told him to fix the weed whacker. I told him what happened and told him that the guy could not fix it and said that it is garbage and needs to be thrown out. The carbonator is has a shot in it. He said that he does not think that the carbonator has a shot in it. He said that it is just difficult to start and if they are shot they are not able to start. My husband who is not a mechanic but knows enough, he got it running. Then, we finally found McGee’s two years later. This guy is telling me that the weed eater is no good and my husband had it running. It was not perfect. It was hard to start, but once you got it started, it was fine. You have to pull it like ten to fifteen times instead of five. It would start and do your lawn. When I took it to McGee’s, I came home. I pulled it three times and it runs like a charm. He is so reasonable on prices. It is unbelievable. I would not like to say it is cheap because his work is quality work. He is fantastic. As a matter of fact, the lawn mower that we had is a good lawn mower. It is just a snapper, but when he was looking at it because he said to me that we were having trouble with the lawn mower. I told him a little and thought it needed a tune-up. When I came back, he said that there were two parts on the lawn mower that were the wrong parts. He asked if my husband does the work himself and I told him that he does not and that we took it back to the place that he bought it at. He said that they changed the parts on us and that is why it was not running the way it used to run. He showed me the parts. So, he put the correct parts on and it is off and running. I could not even keep up with it. He found the part that was supposed to and he never charged me for it. It was not a brand new part, but it did not need to be. It was so amazing. I could not believe this guy
- Palm Beach Small Engine RepairEd picked up my lawn tractor at the time I requested on a Friday, and brought it back to his shop for maintenance. It was ready by Tuesday and he dropped it off (for free) again at the time I requested. There were no major issues with the tractor, it had just been over a year since the last maintenance so I wanted a tune-up for the start of the season. The unit is running very well, starts and cuts better since the maintenance . Ed does a thorough job of looking it over and maintaining what is needed, but calls for anything above what was requested. This time it's in good shape, so nothing to repair. I appreciate Ed's punctuality and the free pick-up/drop off service. I prefer PBSER over other providers I used for John Deere maintenance: Previously I've used the John Deere "dealer" for maintenance, and think their prices are too high. I also hired an independent contractor who came on site, who charged low prices, but he was very hard to reach and the work was so-so
- HOME DEPOTThe hedger had broken so I took it back to them. They had no problem with replacing it. Ed, the manager of the store, was excellent to work with.
- Palm Beach Small Engine RepairMy Dixie Chopper ws barely running so I called for service. Someone was here promptly for pickup. While he was here I asked abouut my tencher and was told I would get estimates for both after he looked at them. The DC was repaired promptly and returned working as expected. The trencher needed a new engine and took several more days to repair. Since I rarely use the trencher, it was "winterized" so that it could be stored until its next use. When the trencher was returned, i asked about the John Deere and it was picked up at the same time. Based on past experience, I expect it to be returned soon and working like new. I highly recommend this business for your small engine/lawn mower repairs
- Reasonable Lawnmower & Small Engine RepairI'll make this quick. If more business owners got customer service at a fair price, they'd have more successful businesses. It's rare to find guys like this, today.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Boynton Beach
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They did a very good job and he has done work for me for quite some time now. I would highly recommend them.Mario P.
- Business Description:Nova Construction’s focus is to find on budget solutions for both residential and commercial clients.Recent Review:Wonderful guy, he advised how to get the right place to get my lawn mower fixed. Angie's list please take this company off your lawn mower repair. Otherwise, very nice guy! Thanks!Paola F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned, operated, licensed and insured Florida State Certified building contractor. There's no need to make multiple calls and appointments for your home maintenance and repair projects. Megibow Construction specializes in remodels, handyman services, building repair and maintenance for commercial and residential properties. We are very well versed with condominium association repairs according to the Florida statutes and strive to provide a high level of attention and commitme..Recent Review:After interviewing a few different contractors, we chose Jason and his team because of his competitive prices and most importantly, we felt comfortable with him. The job went as planned and as scheduled, on time, with attention to detail every step of the way. We highly recommend Jason and his team. They are trustworthy, reliable and do excellent workChristie F.
- Business Description:With over 15 years experience, we specialize in Air Conditioner (AC) installations, repairs, service upgrades, and maintenance services. We care about giving our customers comfort and avoid extra costs with a variety of repair and maintenance services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer Quick Response Times and certified technicians. Check out our s..Recent Review:Absolutely wonderful. We tried to troubleshoot on the phone to avoid any cost to us. He was super patient with me as we went through the steps. After we figured out that I could not fix the issue on my own he came out as soon as he could. Spent the time needed to fix my issue which was extensive so that we would not have to spend the night without AC in the south Florida heat. Will recommend this company to my friends and family without reservationRonald G.
- Business Description:We would love to assist you with your room, office or house projects, nothing is too small for our crewe. Utilize our network of General Contractor, Plumbers, Electricians, Handymen. Home Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Bathtub Re-Glazing, Water & Fire Damage, Fencing, Decking, Windows, Gutters, Roofing, Siding, Stucco, Brick Drywall, Painting, Trim, Doors, Flooring, Yard Care, Junk Removal, Shed Assembly, Play-set Assembly and all types of installations inside and outRecent Review:He was very good, on time and professional.Mike M.
- Business Description:John Deere DealershipRecent Review:Repair was well done, price was reasonable, original 2 week estimate to completion was long but then a supervisor noticed the long time and helped find a faster solution. Thanks !James D.
- Business Description:As a Home Health Nurse of over 10 years, I am passionate for our Senior Community. Our business was created to make our customers and their family’s lives easier. Our Florida residents and non residents can always count on us to care for their home and most importantly their safety. Our services include, but are not limited to: Handyman Services Pressure Cleaning House Keeping Home Safety Surveys Companionship Dry Cleaning Shipping Mail Grocery ShoppingRecent Review:Serenity Senior Services did an excellent job installing the bathroom exhaust system. They were very professional and courtesy. They were honest, and charged a fair rate. We would hire them again and have referred them to our familyJason S.
- Business Description:Do you have a honey do list that keeps getting longer but don't have the time to tackle it. Let us help you conquer your projects like installing a fan, replacing a window or door, or changing tiles repairing drywall. We strive for excellence and making our customers happy with the service we provide. We are owner operated and family ownedRecent Review:They were to great to work with.Ernesto M.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Full-service landscape not going to eat romaine read chemical grass chemical is medium mulch plant in gardens everything that has to do with gardening fire transparent playing patio awnings
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Lake Worth
- Boca Raton
- Delray Beach
- Highland Beach
- Palm Beach
- Royal Palm Beach
- Deerfield Beach
- West Palm Beach
- Coconut Creek
- Coral Springs
- Pompano Beach
- Riviera Beach
- Lighthouse Point
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Lake Park
- North Palm Beach
lawn mower repair shops in Boynton Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Remodeling Contractors10910 Stacey Ln
Boca Raton, Florida
- ABC powerwashing
Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, Florida
- Allen' Kut Above Lawn Maintenance528 NW 11th Ave
Boynton Beach, Florida
- Allstate Equipment & Rentals3285 S Military Trail
Lake Worth, Florida
- Almanza Hammocks300 Malverne RD
West Palm Beach, Florida
- A+ Remodeling Contractors
- Florida Ranch Hands13860 Wellington Trce #38-148
- Florida Ranch Hands
- GoForeverGreen Turf Grass & Putting Greens1905 10th Ave N
Lake Worth, Florida
- GoForeverGreen Turf Grass & Putting Greens
- Haven Home and Land Care1733 NW Madrid Way
Boca Raton, Florida
- Haven Home and Land Care
- John samples Landscaping Pro and go201 SE 5th Ave
Boca Raton, Florida
- John samples Landscaping Pro and go
- LAWNMOWER HEADQUARTERS1447 CYPRESS DR
- LAWNMOWER HEADQUARTERS