If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Belle Glade, FL
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Belle Glade
- Cutting Edge Construction IncScot's attention to detail was incredible!! I trusted his judgement in all aspects of repairs and the sub-contractors he used were on par with his professionalism and high skill level.
- Willy's Chimney Service, LLCDue to age and construction of original chimney, we had a fire which came through the fire box into the walls. The fire department took care of this but damage was so extensive that the entire fireplace and chimney had to be replaced. Willy's made every effort to protect our property during the removal of the old chimney and fireplace and the construction of the new chimney and fireplace and insert. Every step of the job was explained to us by Dan. All of the employees were thoughtful, courteous and careful with our property. They cleaned up after themselves every day. Also, in order to not inconvenience us there was a port a potty installed outside for their use. Their expertise shows in how great the fireplace, chimney and insert look and we have received many compliments on the work already. We would like to highly recommend Willy's to anyone considering a new fireplace or repair of an existing one. We plan on using him yearly to clean our new chimney
- SIVELLS MASONRY INCScott was very quick to return my phone calls. He was able to give me an estimate within 24 hours of our initial call. Scott is very professional. They were able to get the job done the next day and finished in one business day. Very good experience!
- Jones MasonryTwo men with around 20 years experience cleared and leveled the land, then formed and poured the slab. Then one man finished the concrete to a smooth surface. This being my first experience with a concrete foundation for a building, I am glad this crew was so experienced. Mr Jones had the necessary knowledge about building codes and requirements that made him a valuable asset to me
- Crossville Flooring CenterThey were excellent! Very good and very trustworthy. I felt like I could leave my home even while they were working.
- AMC Pavers Installation Restorations & Construction LLCContract read: "To be completed in 4-6 working days." Monday, Day 1: Pavers arrived. Crew of two arrived and excavated a few wheelbarrow loads before leaving within a few hours. Tuesday, Day 2: Crew of five showed up in the morning. Worked for eight hours and completed excavation. Wednesday, Day 3: Crew of five arrived in the morning. Began laying pavers on a minimal layer of crushed concrete/sand (thinner than contract dictated). Rain came around noon and ended after about an hour and a half. Foreman approaches me to tell me that the estimate of square footage was in error and I owed an additional $860 for two more pallets of pavers! I called the owner who stated that, "That's what the computer tells her." During the rain the crew covered work area with several tarps that I provided. Crew left around 1:30 p.m. stating, "We don't want to get sick." It didn't rain again for the rest of the day. Thursday, Day 4: Foreman stated that they would arrive by 8:30 a.m. At 3:30 p.m. I received a phone call from AMC office stating that the foreman was "just around the corner", and the crew was "on its way." At 5:30 p.m. the foreman called me to say that no one would show this day. I had stayed home from work, including several meetings, in order to be here when the crew arrived. Friday, Day 5: Crew arrived on time this day. Foreman called me at work to say that the fire ring could not be laid as per the drawing. The entire fire-ring plan had to be simplified due to this "misunderstanding." Saturday, Day 6: Crew of four came on time! They worked all day and completed the laying of the pavers. Crew was paid by foreman and left. Foreman tells me that the crew was told not to return to my property or else they would be considered trespassing. He aIso stated that AMC would not be using them again. I don't know why he told them this. Their work was very adequate, excellent in some areas . Monday, Day 7: Was told a crew would arrive at 8:30 a.m. I received a call at work from AMC office telling me that there was a death in a company employee's family and it would probably be another no-show day. At 5:30 p.m. a subcontracted crew showed up and finished sanding the joints and "sealing" the pavers. They were on the site until 9:00 p.m. Tuesday, Day 8: Foreman arrives, cleans up project area a bit and asks for final payment. The original contract and attached drawing was ignored in several important points. I was held responsible for the discrepancies, but AMC was not...even after taking 8 days to complete. I paid $860 more than the contract agreed. To be kind, I would say that I was mislead several times. My wife lost sleep during this time. We had planned and saved for this patio for fifteen years. Almost two weeks later I am still sweeping sand into unfinished paver joints that are 1" wide. The owners are very friendly people. We hired them because we interacted so well with them. The job is complete. It cost us much more than we had been told it would. It was a very disappointing and frustrating experience. The foreman left on the last day after apologizing several times. The job is complete. It cost us much more than we had been told it would
- Pristine Paver Solutions IncThe retaining wall was not built high enough so now the paver walk outside of the pool is moving toward the retaining wall and the pavers are moving apart because the retaining wall is lower. Apparently the retaining wall blocks were not filled with gravel or what ever because my garden dirt within keeps disappearing. They left my yard a mess, cost me $600.00 to have it repaired with new sod and labor. Note they say they are not responsible for lawn damage on their contract?? I have learned, never take the lowest bid out of 3! The owner was here that evening to get his check, so he should have noticed this was not right! To bad, nice guy, foreign workers who didn't know what they were doing
Masonry Contractors in Belle Glade
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in stucco services and repairs, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:AWSOME BUISNESS GREAT CREW , WORK WAS COMPLETED IN TWO DAYS AND ABSOLUTLY FLAWLESS AT A FAIR PRICE !!!Jim C.
- Business Description:LeLack Construction is the company you need for any home remodel, roofing or paving work in your home. We are a reputable construction company with 25 years of experience in the industry. No matter if it is new construction, remodeling or commercial building. LeLack Construction is a professional service driven, multi-dimensional construction corporation located in the heart of South Florida. Because we are developer/owners, we understand the challenges owners and their representatives face e..Recent Review:I called him and he came and said he was able to do all the other jobs we need like kitchen, pool and patio too. After 1 week we emailed him and he never responded. Not someone I would ever want to deal with againJOYCE M.
- Business Description:Ross Services offers the installations of decorative driveways, patios, swimming pool remodeling, brick pavers, travertine marble, stamped concrete and much more. We serve the area of Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach Counties. We will enhance the beauty of your home, guaranteed! Our services include custom design and installation of paving stones for your home. Our mission is to serve our clients with the highest level of quality craftsmanship; through dedication, individual pride, customer ser..Recent Review:Extended my patio by installing new pavers. Good communication, no surprises and did the job as agreed. Crew was very quick, in and out in one day. End result was very good, recommended. If had to pick an opportunity for improvement, it appreciate better cleanup after job (ended up with more sand, cement and debris on my lawn than I wished)Daniel M.
- Business Description:"Quality Work By People Who Care" Remodeling, Framing, Drywall, Painting and more..... We Work Third Shift! Residential / Commercial. Licensed and Insured. 24 hours service. Free estimates provided (verbal)Recent Review:Dwight from Cornerstone Construction is the REAL deal! I am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to contractors. I have never liked a single one, but Dwight is absolutely wonderful. They have remodeled our entire kitchen (removed our whole old kitchen and replaced it with a brand new kitchen including appliances, exhaust, backsplash, etc) - it looks perfect, which I NEVER say. I have no conflict of interest....I am tired of contractors who don't do a good job so when I found Dwight, I was ecstatic. I have used his company for the build out of my medical office and always refer our friends and family to himSeems P.
- Business Description:Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC is a design/build firm with a cohesive staff that includes architects, estimators, project managers and assistants, interior and exterior designers, craftspeople, remodeling consultants and support staff. Our fully integrated process of design, pricing and construction management is efficient and rewarding, saving both time and money. Our qualified architects and designers, working in tandem with experienced project managers and crews have an excellent opp..Recent Review:Once Mr Lionel Thomas is the home inspector your in great hands !!! He’s a straight shooter 1000% !!!! If Lionel recommend checking for termites and basil send you someone get the report insist on seeing it before your closing!!! Any other recommendations from basil will be unprofessional don’t make the same mistake I did please !!!! Just to name a few $17,500 Cash complimentary food ,my payed Materials all gone and ..... if your looking for all your brand new items in your home painted up ,cement and full of dust not to forget on finish paint job in EVERY ROOM, new Windows with paint all over the outside, I was told by him and him team everything is finish ,after driving 14 hours clean and mop my dad room to give your 80 year old dad a bath to find out there’s very little water coming out his bath by then where coughing from the bleach , there’s not enough water to wash out the shower, went to second bathroom same problem but a little more on the bottom . Theses are brand new showers ! water leaking under the sink and they put a T-shirt under after 3 months 3 weeks don’t take any advice from basil. His intention I think is good buy at the end of the day I’m paying for a service not empty words and unprofessional work ! He’s a smooth talker that will cost you stress and more money in the endNya H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Provides High quality construction services for Home and Business. Over 30 years of reliable service. Roofing and General Contractor. Prompt service and Free Estimates. Over a 98% on schedule completion rate. In house crew and Experienced subcontors are availabe to Serve our comunity. Our attention to detail is outstanding. On site clean up everyday of project. We always protect and areas that we have use with overla
- Business Description:Floyd Morris Hall Trust is a Masonry Contractor with 25 years of experience.Fully Licensed & Insured & Bonded with Affordable & Competitive prices.Has Emergency service and operates up to 50 miles area.
- Business Description:State General Contractor with more that 180 house repairs!
- Business Description:Licensed & Insured. Better Business Bureau A+ Rating.. Free Estimates. Residential or Commercial Projects. 10-Year Workmanship Warranty Certificate on new installations. Family owned & operated.Recent Review:excellent, every aspect of this deal went well. They were prompt, professional, cleaned up after themselves and the workmanship is perfect.PHILIP K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- South Bay
- Royal Palm Beach
- Moore Haven
- West Palm Beach
- Lake Worth
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Boynton Beach
- Riviera Beach
- Boca Raton
- Delray Beach
- Lake Park
- North Palm Beach
- Palm Beach
masonry contractors in Belle Glade
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BC Enterprise Inc93911 Overseas Hwy
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC2270 Northwest Pkwy SE 180
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Business Connections - US Vets Helping Elderly934 N. University Drive # 258
Pompano Beach, Florida
- BC Enterprise Inc
- C5, LLC5303 EAST LONGBOAT BLVD
- Complete Reconstruction7108 Beracasa Way
Boca Raton, Florida
- CONCRETE RESTORATION-DANIELLO2708 N AUSTRALIAN AVE 9
West Palm Beach, Florida
- Concrete Solutions Of The Florida Keys LLC812 South St
Key West, Florida
- Cornerstone Construction & Company Inc1746 E Silver Star Rd
- C5, LLC
- Dell'Agnese Construction Co, Inc5109 SW 87th Terrace
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Dell'Agnese Construction Co, Inc
- Florida Dirt Source, LLC5475 Golden Gate Parkway, Suite 5
- Florida Dirt Source, LLC
- HiGrade Media6256 NW 175 Terrace
- HiGrade Media
- Impressions Decorative19206 Sunlake Blvd
- Impressions Decorative
- Keith Kinard Construction and Roofing14301 Sweat Loop Rd.
- Keith Kinard Construction and Roofing
- LeLack Construction6574 St Rd 7 Unit 220
Coconut Creek, Florida
- LeLack Construction
- Solares Construction and Estimating3420 SW 128th Ave
- SOUTHERN GULF CONSTRUCTION, INC.367 PINE ISLAND RD
North Fort Myers, Florida
- Stone's House Movers Inc.2052 Stone Lane
- Suncoast Stone151 NW 18th Ave
Delray Beach, Florida
- suwannee masonry inc.11777 24th st.
Live Oak, Florida
- Solares Construction and Estimating
- Vogel Construction2001 NW 15th Ave Bay 103
Pompano Beach, Florida
- Vogel Construction