Snowbird Heating & Cooling Management, Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

1095 US-92 W

Auburndale, FL 33823

Mark has over 30 years of experience in the air conditioning industry. He is a 16 year Polk County resident formerly of Ohio. Mark has helped thousands of people stay cool in the hot summer months and when the weather turns cold he helps them stay warm. Mark is a licensed AC contractor. Business established 1991. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Rated A+ with Better Business Bureau. Thousands of satisfied customers. Residential service, maintenance, installation and free estimates. Financing available. Same day service....

HVAC Companies (36)

05/18/2022

Wanda M.

My warranty was checked, warranty stated part not covered, previous company put my address as commercial. Warranty corrected to ensure parts covered. Employees worked together in providing excellent service.

Description of Work
Fan motor replacement

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

02/25/2022

Wayne C.

We called late afternoon, they were here mid morning next day. Checked system and found too much coolant had been released when replacing blower motor. Immediately refilled coolant to proper levels, system working well, no charge for the call. Recommend this company highly. we have used them a few times over last three years and are always pleased with their service.

Description of Work
We had them replace a blower motor in our air conditioner. Two months later we had problems with the motor kicking off.

Work Completed On 02/25/2022

04/06/2020

Rebecca B.

Jeremiah was very professional and explained to me which helped me a lot. As I lost my husband in June and he handled it. I would have Jeremiah come again

Description of Work
Service cleaning

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

02/24/2020

Ethel H.

Jeremiah came on time did a great job

Description of Work
annual inspection

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

01/22/2020

Susan P.

They were very prompt and efficient. They came out on 12/30/2019, ordered the part and got it fixed on the 2nd of January..

Description of Work
They repaired the lower motor of the AC system.

Work Completed On 01/02/2020

03/11/2019

Nancy U.

They have been excellent. We were referred to them and we would recommend them as well. They are very nice and helpful. We will use them again.

Description of Work
We have been using them for about 2 years for repairs and maintenance on our HVAC system.

Work Completed On 10/15/2015

05/18/2018

Willie D A.

Found leak at condenser, quoted $1100 to fix. Called to be reimbursed a partial amount I paid back but to no avail.

Description of Work
General cleaning system inside and out. Condenser was cleaned and checked for leaks.

05/02/2018

Susie E.

I can share wonderful things about Mark and his company! After having another AC/Heating co come out, in which they pulled the outside fuse and enclosed it under the cover of the old Heat pump; we couldn’t even use the AC on the unit, when we called about the heat!! Needless to say, that ‘other’ company didn’t have time to fix, only diagnose our problem. Took our money And quickly left us without anything. We immediately called Snowbird and spoke to Mark. He was so helpful, professional and came out the next day!! His crew were timely and professional. Not only did he show us what all was wrong, he explained it thoroughly. All around a great bunch of people. The price for the full install and warranty.... can’t beat it!! And they did the install on a moments notice!! Again, we can’t say enough about the quality of their work, professionalism, and price. So much so, 5 months after this install, and we are moving to the sandy beaches of Pasco county and we are hiring this company to come and do the install at our new home!!

Description of Work
We needed a new heat pump. Our heat pump wouldn’t heat, and the cooling was becoming more inadequate

Work Completed On 12/20/2017

01/24/2018

Vito L.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Duct work sanitizing.

Work Completed On 12/04/2017

08/29/2017

Susan S.

So glad to find a company that isn't just out to take advantage of you!

Description of Work
I allowed an AC place to come out and check and clean my AC. I was told the AC needed to be replaced to the tune of $12,000. I decided to get other estimates. My next AC company agreed that even though my AC was still performing fine, and is only 7 years old, it would be best to go ahead and replace it. This one was half the price so I felt pretty good but still had another scheduled to check it as well. The guy from Snowbird Heating and Cooling came out, did what he said was regular maintenance, replaced a small lever or something, charged me $25 and said "I'll see you next year" He is right about that, I will definitely call them next year!

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

08/16/2017

Traci R.

The technician came out was very friendly, went above and beyond and didn't try and up sell me anything. Competitive pricing as well!

Description of Work
AC and vent check

Work Completed On 08/16/2017

01/17/2017

Michael K.

The work was performed quickly and expertly.

Description of Work
We have a maintenance contract with Superior. We had a system issue and they arrived on time and replaced a failed capacitor. The maintenance contract saved us money.

Work Completed On 01/17/2017

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to servicing your a/c needs in the future.

11/28/2016

JOYCE M.

They came out on Wednesday, diagnosed the problem and were back on the following Monday and made the repair. The two fellows that came out were very friendly and answered all questions that we had. Will definately call them again.

Description of Work
They replaced the motor on our air handler.

Work Completed On 11/28/2016

Thank you!

Michael K.

We have a contract with them. All we do is, if we have an issue, we call them and they come and take care of it. They do the inspection twice a year and it's all good.

Description of Work
We did have them out last week because the drain line was clogged and so they came and took care of that.

Work Completed On 08/25/2016

Thanks!

Michael K.

The house was built in 2002, and the original furnace and air conditioner died one month after the warranty was off. So, we went with Superior Heating & Cooling to get a new air conditioner and heating system. We bought the warranty and it has been great. We have never had any issues at all.

Description of Work
They replaced our furnace and air 7 years ago.

Work Completed On 09/01/2009

So glad to have you as one of our VIP customers. Thank you!

PEGGY T.

We used them because one of our good friends use them all the time and we really like them so we signed a contract with them. We haven’t had any problems with it at all after the service. We didn’t have to pay because it is part of our service contract. They always respond and they come out on time. They never give you an argument about this over the other.

Description of Work
We have a contract with them and they came out to service our air conditioner. It’s a yearly service. There was a part that needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 05/06/2016

We value our contract holders and appreciate your business. Thank you.

Keith S.

They are great, excellent. We got home from vacation and they came right out. It was amazing. We are all good with them.

Description of Work
Something was wrong with the air conditioner and it did not work.

Work Completed On 08/29/2016

08/31/2016

Judith M.

There was one time that the air conditioning went off and they came out and got it fixed right up.

Description of Work
I used Superior Heating & Cooling Management for heating & A/C.

Work Completed On 06/10/2015

08/31/2016

Judith M.

They are wonderful. We like them very much.

Description of Work
Superior Heating & Cooling Management has been coming for a couple of years. We have a contract with them. They do regular maintenance if it is needed.

Work Completed On 02/10/2016

Thank you!

08/29/2016

Patricia C.

Everything they said they would do, they did. The job was completed on time. The workmen were as neat as they could possibly be in installing my new air conditioner and having to crawl around up in the attic and do all that and I do not have a very large attic at all, nobody in Florida does unless you have an older home. Attics here are mostly crawl spaces. Those poor guys had to get up there and do that duct work and put the air handler in up there. I do not know how they did it and they did mine in the summer.

Description of Work
I have used Superior Heating & Cooling. I had a complete brand new air conditioner and air handler installed. Duct work was already there so it did not need that.

Work Completed On 08/29/2013

We truly appreciate your business and thank you for a great review. We will see you at your routine maintenance!

08/29/2016

Patricia C.

You can get a maintenance agreement where you will get parts that would no longer be covered by warranty within five years of your purchase of the agreement, not your purchase of the unit because I already have the unit for three years. It gives me parts that are no longer covered if they break or something happens and they have to be replaced. I do not have to pay for it. They will also come out to do the annual cleaning. They handle Amana brand. The cost is $500 for five years. I think $100 a year is reasonable. They were on time.

Description of Work
I have a 5-year maintenance agreement with them that I purchased.

Work Completed On 08/29/2016

08/26/2016

O'Rhea S.

OK, Service was quick, very polite & courteous.

Description of Work
Maintenane

Work Completed On 08/26/2016

07/12/2016

Mary Jane F.

They didn't put up a metal guard at the time of service, but they said they had to order it and will come back to install it. The air conditioner works really well, and they did it very quickly.

Description of Work
They replaced my AC unit.