When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Quaker Hill, CT
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Quaker Hill
- Total Control Surveys, LLCI highly recommend David Sherman of Total Control Surveys, LLC. I was in need of a survey on my residential property in East Lyme, CT. I had contacted several local surveyors and went under agreement with them to do this survey for me only to have them, one after the other, not show up to do the work. I was beginning to think that I would not find a surveyor who's word was any good. I was on Angie's List leaving Negative feedback for a Surveyor out of New Britain, CT when I saw that Total Control Surveys had an "A" rating and a ton of reviews so I gave David Sherman a call. I short; he answered his own phone, took all my information, gave me a fair estimate for the work, came right out and conducted the survey then provided me with a very well done mylar that I was able to quickly record with the town. It was seamless. His communication was excellent, he always keep me up to date with what was going on and what to expect. He was extremely professional and prompt...basically everything you could ask for. You would think that this would be the basics that you would expect from any professional surveyor but from my experience it is not, there are a lot of clowns out there. David Sherman on the other hand is the real deal, old school, professional, a man of his word. His Rating is well deserved
- Flynn & Cyr Land Surveying LLCMy dealings were specifically with John Cyr. I hired him to do a survey on my property, he said he would be there in two weeks to start the work. He never showed. I called him, he had no idea who I was, only said he look at his notes and call me back, he never did. At some point I was able to get him back on the phone and was treated only to mealy mouth platitudes. At this point I fired him. Find someone else to do your survey work, Cyr's word is no good
Land Surveyors in Quaker Hill
- Business Description:Godfrey Hoffman Associates, LLC is a multi-disciplinary firm offering a full range of Land Surveying, Civil Engineering, Planning, Design & Permitting services. Our main office is located in North Haven, Connecticut, and our 3rd generation family business has operated since 1924. Originally serving New Haven County, we now work throughout the state of Connecticut. Our office staffs licensed Land Surveyors and Civil Engineers, as well as a great team of designers, planners, and survey technic..Recent Review:found Co that will do the work for $1500.00Pierce R. M.
- Business Description:We can make your dream house a reality, we can build a unique addition to your existing structure, and we can collaborate on any special project you might need within your domain. We’ve earned our reputation by helping to build large projects such as the Westerly Chamber of Commerce, The Eugene Oneill Theater Center in Waterford and by offering our expertise to create intricate details within the home such as hand-crafting wooden frames for our clients’ cherished art collections. No job is to..
- Business Description:Ocean State Planners, Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the surveying, planning & design fields. Our surveying scope ranges from a standard property line survey to more complex services like lot cuts and changes. We specialize in boundary disputes and can prepare a detailed plan of encroachments. Property/Boundary Surveys Zoning Applications Residential Design Planning Construction Layout Sewage Disposal System Designs RIDEM Wetla..Recent Review:Then we discovered we needed changing when we took it to the zoning office. Ocean State Planners made the changes in a timely way. Great to work with.M B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- New London
- Gales Ferry
- East Lyme
- Old Mystic
- Old Lyme
- Fishers Island
- North Stonington
land surveyors in Quaker Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!