When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in New Haven, CT
There are 30 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in New Haven
- Basement Solutions LLCI strongly recommend Basement Solutions for your basement needs! Bill worked on my basement on June 8, 2021. I'm writing this review on August 28, 2021 (about 3 months later). I contacted (Basement Solutions) after having had estimates and plans of actions from 4 other companies. I checked reviews, compared different solutions that were offered, and chose Bill. His plans sounded more convincing, and he promised me a dry basement with warranty. His crew did an excellent work. They all came on time, protected other parts of my house with plastics, and did the interior French drain as promised. They also cleaned my walls and prepped them for painting. After the first heavy rain, I noticed water sipping in from a drain pipe and informed Bill. On July 12, Bill sent his crew fix the drain issue. His crew also installed underground drain pipe to discharge water from the back gutters to an area in the front yard. He told me it was a $1500 job, but did not charge me because he promised me a dry basement. On July 18, after a heavy rain, water gushed into the basement from what happened to be a failed window under my deck. The following morning, Bill sent his crew to permanently close the window and resolve the issue at no additional cost. Since then, the basement has been dry. The only day it got wet was after the heavy rain of August 19, 2020. Many basements in my neighborhood were flooded. Mine was not flooded but got some water that came in from a second window that cannot be protected from water (no foundation Vent Area Wall) because of the tricky area where it is located. I will have the window blocked, which will resolve the last issue. So, I can’t say my basement is 100% dry yet, I'm giving Basement Solutions 5 stars and an excellent review because Bill went above and beyond what he was supposed to do. And once the window is blocked, I’m positive I will have no water issue. I strongly recommend Basement Solutions for your basement needs read less
- Basement Solutions LLCEXCELLENT! Work was completed in two days by four highly efficient workers. First rainstorm following work completion showed no water in basement. I highly recommend Basement Solutions.
- Budget Dry Waterproofing IncExcellent Service, very informative & professional, Timely and bery neat with great clean up, Very satisfied with equipment installed and work done
- Conneticutt Dry BasementsCT Dry Basements has twice been to our home to successfully repair a leaking foundation crack. Starting with the initial phone call to the final repair, their team was always kind, professional and respectful of our home. They are an honorable business and we will certainly call on them again for any future needs read less
- Wet Basement WaterproofingStephen was very polite and knowledgeable. He gave me a fair price. The job was done on a timely basis. He fixed the leaks in the basement and I no longer have to worry about water problems. I would recommend Stephen and his crew to anyone
- Wet Basement WaterproofingStephen worked fast, efficiently, and neatly. We loved his work so much we hired him a second time to waterproof and remodel the basement in our next house. He is reliable, courteous, and fair priced. I would not hesitate to hire him again and refer him to friends and family.
- Wet Basement WaterproofingExcellent. After multiple attempts by other contractors to correct the flooding in my basement, Wet Basement Waterproofing was the only company to figure out and correct the problem. I haven’t had a drop of water in my basement since and it’s been over 4 years now.
- Charles Zuccaro Waterproofing & MasonryI hired Charlie to fix two cracks in my mother foundation and couldn’t be happier! Charlie is the best in his business and I’m lucky to have found him. He was easy to get ahold of and to work with and he was extremely fair on price. I can't say enough about the excellent job he did, inside and out. I highly recommend Charli read less
- Conneticutt Dry BasementsRich and his team have gone above and beyond during the process of waterproofing our basement! Rich had come by in November 2020 to provide a quote for installing a full inside perimeter flat track drain channel, wall flange, new sump pump, new dehumidifier, etc. He was very professional and reasonable. He took his time to understand our concerns about a few items. At no point did we feel as though our questions were rushed or not answered. We had to reschedule our initial service date due to an unforeseen emergency and Rich was so understanding and flexible. On the day of the service, Rich's team arrived on time and were extremely personable! The set up prior to the work being done was impeccable. They made sure all working areas were covered in plastic or drop cloths. They kept us updated throughout the full day. The system and team work that they provided showed that we absolutely made the right decision in this business. The job was completely cleaned up from the driveway to the basement. The overall job/service was the cleanest work I have ever seen completed. I would highly recommend CT Dry Basements to anyone throughout CT/New England for their professionalism, timeliness and completion of GREAT work read less
- Conneticutt Dry BasementsOur basement occasionally got water in it from heavy rain. We spoke to many other companies who wanted to charge ridiculous sums of money to ensure the basement stayed dry. We came across Connecticut Dry Basements and we are so happy that we did. Richard was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He recommended that a Mason drain be installed. Scheduling was very easy. It took his crew one day to do the job. They were incredibly professional and did a great job with cleanup. We've had lots of rain within the 6 months since installation and not one drop of water in the basement. I'm so happy we found Rich and his company and would highly recommend them to anyone having water issues in their basement read less
Basement Waterproofers in New Haven
- Business Description:Advanced Basement Waterproofing specializes in complete basement sealing, moisture and mold removal and French drain installations throughout Western MA and Northern CT. Concrete and brick foundations can allow in water through cracks in the foundation that develop over time, openings in the joints or mortar areas as well as "bleeding" from pressure behind concrete surfaces. If you notice water in your basement or extreme moisture, then you have a water intrusion issue that you will want to.. read lessRecent Review:The team was great as always....I needed my brick foundation repointed and painted with Drylok. The team also regraded the soil around my house and installed edging and rock. The work exceeded expectations, was done promptly, and at a fair price read lessBrendon S.
- Business Description:Connecticut Basement Systems is your trusted expert for basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, and foundation repair. Using patented, warrantied products, we provide permanent solutions for your home. Have a wet, flooded basement or crawl space? Tilted or bowing foundation walls? A basement you want to finish? We have a solution. We proudly serve homeowners and businesses all throughout Connecticut & Westchester County, NY. Call us today for a free inspection and no-o.. read lessRecent Review:The consultation went great. Cary came out and spent about an hour measuring and evaluating our basement. He left me with a quote the same day as well as my options. Although a little pricey we decided to go for it. The guys came out a few weeks later to insulate and were here all day. No issues there. However, the basement has not warmed up since and we spent quite a bit of money and were told it would be about 60-65° down there. It only increased by maybe 5° and still isn’t even close to 60/65°. I emailed the guy Cary who came out and was told he’d talk to his guys about it. No response. I had to follow up. Then he said he’d send someone out. Never got a call or anything to schedule it. Again I had to reach out. Weeks later he finally said he’d come out on 3/18/21 at noon. It’s now almost 1pm and he’s still not here. Their service was great when they wanted our money but now that we have paid, it seems we are not longer a priority and they don’t care to come fix whatever the problem may be. Very disappointing. We spent thousands of dollars and our basement still feels very cold read lessAlyssa D.
- Business Description:Wet Basement Waterproofing, is your premier choice for basement waterproofing. We have provided high quality work and friendly customer service for years. Call today!Recent Review:Stephen worked fast, efficiently, and neatly. We loved his work so much we hired him a second time to waterproof and remodel the basement in our next house. He is reliable, courteous, and fair priced. I would not hesitate to hire him again and refer him to friends and family read lessMarybeth M.
- Business Description:Family run business with a 6 month same as cash promotion with no interest and no payments for 180 days!! Basement Solutions LLC is Family-owned and operated by Bill McLachlan. He is experienced and knowledgeable about spotting potential problems and creating solutions to remedy the situation. Bill does a complete, thorough, and free inspection from both the inside and outside. Then a full written proposal is written on site and explained to you in detail. Another important difference: we tr.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. When the effluent pipe angle for the sump pump needed to be adjusted Bill had his guys come up in the middle of winter and remedy the problem. Bill also helped me set up the sump pump for remote monitoring We have had the system in place for several months now and it has gone through several large storms the last two resulting in flash flooding one producing over 7 inches of rain. The system kept the basement dry and is still running strong. I highly recommend Basement solutions for you basement need read lessAnthony I.
- Business Description:Budget Dry Waterproofing is family owned and operated, We also an Angie's List Super Service Award winner and have been since 2011. We offer free inspections and estimates to home owners and business owners. We also offer both 0% interest and monthly payment plans, accept all credit cards, personal and business checks. Mention Angie's List on your initial call and save 5%. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! 203-421-856 read lessRecent Review:Excellent Service, very informative & professional, Timely and bery neat with great clean up, Very satisfied with equipment installed and work donecharles s.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Award winning. The Mission of Better Built Basements, LLC is to have Connecticut homeowners select us as their remodeling contractor by providing innovative and affordable basement solutions. We strive to build trust and confidence with our customers with precise quotes, honest and consistent communication, professional appearance and demeanor, and accurate time lines for every project read lessRecent Review:This organization is top notch to say the least! I will forever sing the praises of the extreme degree of professionalism, the incredibly top tier level of quality that I saw implemented on my project. Any home-owner would do well to hire this company as they are supreme in my book read lessChuck H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! read lessRecent Review:These guys were absolutely amazing. Professional, clean, respectful and efficient. They showed up within hours of calling them (last minute after big storm and basement flooding) and assessed the situation immediately. They assisted with clearing up some of the damaged items and provided me with details of what they noticed to be the issues. They explained their process, what they needed to repair and a quote that was absolutely fair. They came to do the work within the week and kept me up to date with communications and pictures. The paid close attention to detail and made sure to carry out the job in a professional manner. After the work was done, they sent pictures and called me to provide an update. The team met with me to go over all of the work that was completed and assured me of quality work. I will definitely call these guys again to do work on my property and I highly recommend their services. read lessArmando / Basement Water A.
- Business Description:At Dr. Energy Saver of Connecticut our goal is simple! We provide a broad range of insulation and air sealing packages that are customized to meet your specific needs and budget. We're proud to be your fully trained and trusted home energy specialist in Connecticut, providing our professional home energy services to improve the condition of your home. When it comes to making a house more comfortable, there is no one-size-fits-all solution. This isn't just rolling insulation into your attic. T.. read less
- Business Description:WE ARE A 3 GENERATION FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED COMPANY. WE TAKE PRIDE IN ALL OUR WORK WE TREAT YOUR HOME AS IF IT WAS OUR OWN WE DO ALL TYPES OF DRIVEWAYS, WALKWAYS, PATIOS, STEPS, POOL AREAS FIRE PITS RETAINING WALLS, STONE VENEERING FENCING, BELGIAN BLOCKS BLUE STONE PAVERS CONCRETE ASPHALT PAVING WATERPROOFING AND MUCH MORE ....... read lessRecent Review:James and the crew took advantage of good early season weather to pave our 5000 SF driveway sooner than expected. All of the work was professionally done, and exactly as described. The site was left neat and clean. Very good communication along the way read lessRich S.
- Business Description:Physical Address: 1886 Watertown Ave, Oakville, CT 06779. Alt Bus name: CT Cellar Doors. See website for Recent Commercials & Photos.Recent Review:I found this company to be very responsive to phone calls and questions. The 2 guys they sent to do the job were extremely nice and actually had to do more work than expected but were patient and did a good job and they too were happy to answer any of my questions and explained everything about the operation of the doors very clearly. The new cellar doors replaced old rusted ones and certainly improved the appearance of the house. I would recommend this company read lessLinda C.
Deals in New Haven for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
How fast can water damage ruin a home? Within the first 24 hours of a leak or flood, electronic damage, mold development, and even structural issues can occur. Can you repair water damage yourself or should you hire a pro? Learn more.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- North Haven
- East Haven
- West Haven
- North Branford
- Beacon Falls
waterproofing contractors in New Haven
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- A DeLuca Basement Waterproofing1 Brookfield Rd
East Haven, Connecticut
- A GOMBOS BASEMENT WATERPROOFING292 AMITY RD
- A-1 Waterproofing24 Oak Ridge Ln
West Hartford, Connecticut
- AAF RemodelingPO Box 1094
- Advanced Basement Waterproofing44 Blanche St
- Advanced Coatings & Restorations16 Meadow Dr
- Affordable Home Solutions1257 Southord Rd.
- ALBERGEOR CONSTRUCTION161 Kings Hwy E.
- Alex Masonry62 Sky Hill Cir
- All Dry Basement Systems LLC34-J Keeler St
- Allied Building Contractors, LLC174 South Main Street
West Hartford, Connecticut
- Alplan Construction27 Baker Rd
- America One Abatement Inc.40 Atwater Street
New Haven, Connecticut
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Apple Hill Construction LLCPO Box 206
Beacon Falls, Connecticut
- Attack-A-Crack Foundation Crack Repair23 Elsmere Rd
- A DeLuca Basement Waterproofing
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair3 Cole Place
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair2A Bluehill Commons
Orangeburg, New York
- Basement Solutions LLC37 Main St # 1388
NEW MILFORD, Connecticut
- Beard construction25 pequot rd
- Bernier Building & Remodeling Inc167 Cherry St # 405
- Better Built Basements LLC229 Christian Ln
- Billings Media Blasting75 Naubuc Avenue
- Bova construction46 wolcott rd
- Brilliant Basement Waterproofing, LLC5 Tunnel Hill Ct
Jewett City, Connecticut
- Broomfield Building, LLC161 Guilford Rd.
- Budget Dry Waterproofing Inc158 Route 81
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- C&C Quality Home Improvements15 E Putnam AV # 3220
- Charles Abatement, LLC91 Shelton Avenue
New Haven, Connecticut
- Charles Zuccaro Waterproofing & MasonryP.O. Box 535
- CKH INDUSTRIES365 SILAS DEANE HWY
- Connecticut Basement Systems33 Progress Avenue
- Connecticut Restoration Specialists210 Roberts St STE D
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut
- Conneticutt Dry Basements35 E Main St Ste 359
- Conway Home Improvement4 Sawmill Rd
Stafford Springs, Connecticut
- CT Cellar DoorsPO Box 153
- C&C Quality Home Improvements
- D & D Repairs LLC130 Clark Street
West Haven, Connecticut
- D.A.D.'s Home Iprovement124 Foxbridge Village Rd
- D.M.E. General Contractors120 Armistice St
New Britain, Connecticut
- D.R.E.A.M. Remodeling LLC.164 Sperry Rd.
- Distinctive Home Improvements LLC43 Booth Rd
- Don's Superior Home Improvements295 East Cedar St.
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dr. Energy Saver Connecticut33 Progress Avenue
- D & D Repairs LLC
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC18 Highview Rd
- Ferrandino Enterprises LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyworks Remodeling and Design, Inc.47 N Plains Industrial Rd
- Hartford Disaster Recovery722 Park St
- Hi-Tech Crack Repair570 Prospect Dr
- HM Construction & Painting60 Newtown Rd Ste 188
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & J Construction2402 Harbor View Drive
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- JAD Basement Systems117 Old Post Rd
- Jeff Mingolello Septic & Excavating Service33 N Coe Ln
- Jermaine C Home Improvement, LLC115 Boston Ave
- Juggs Paving & Masonry Inc.61 N Plains Industrial Rd
- J & J Construction
- LANDTECH LANDSCAPING333 SUMMIT ST
- LaPointe's Floor Covering and Design LLC2 E Lake St
- LCP General Contractors LLC301 Berkeley Rd
- LEONARD & SON CONSTRUCTION INC53 TROY ST
West Hartford, Connecticut
- Liquid Stone Finishes LLCP.O. Box 86
- LANDTECH LANDSCAPING
- M & M Construction LLC49 Brown St
- McConnell Construction1510 Sullivan Ave
South Windsor, Connecticut
- Mckenneys Construction, llc4 Sherwood Rd
New Britain, Connecticut
- Melvin Power WashP O Box 3323
Providence, Rhode Island
- Meticulous Renovating Concepts65 Old Brooklyn Tpke Suite B
- Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing of NY100C Tec St
Hicksville, New York
- MJD BuildersPO BOX 314
- MJD PAVING AND MASONRY INC701 Hanover Rd
- Modern Tech Systems Basement Waterproofing LLC764 Highland Ave.
- Mr. Inside Out Home Inspection ServicesPO Box 145
Rock Tavern, New York
- MRC, Masonry, Restoration, Construction.111 FRIENDSHIP STREET
- Myers Home & Office Improvement2 Marshall Ln
- M & M Construction LLC
- New England Restoration LLC136 Huntingtown Road
- New England Restoration LLC
New York, New York
- PJ Building & Remodeling51 Utica St
- Porco ConstructionP.O. Box 69
- Premiere Industries LLC296 Reynolds Bridge Rd Ste 1
- Pro Painting & Services LLP120 Mildred Road
- PSM Remodeling244 Handel Road
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut
- PJ Building & Remodeling
- Richard J. Cunningham General Contracting & Design192 West Main Street
- Richard's Complete Remodeling, LLC.12 Cornfield Lane
- Rocamora Acquistions LLC86 Fox Hill Dr
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- RT Carpentry135 Maple Avenue
- Richard J. Cunningham General Contracting & Design