Bath Fitter

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2011

4.2

100 Woodmont Rd

Milford, CT 06460

Our primary goal at Connecticut Bathworks, Corp. DBA/BATH FITTER is to accommodate all of your bathroom remodeling requirements with cost effective solutions. We pride ourselves on professionalism and customer care & satisfaction. We are dependable, reliable, & knowledgeable. Come visit our

09/26/2018

Jeff V.

Had to negotiate an appointment time, then a call to say he'd be 25 minutes late. No problem. I knew relatives in a neighboring state who had fair pricing and a very good outcome so I expected the same. The fellow that showed up was annoyed to have to wear shoe covers for just cleaned carpets, then a brief look at the current tub and tile, told him I had completed the online product selection which he never got, then the bad used car salesman experience. Price it very high, then offer a this visit only coupon, more pressure. Asked about tile floor that would like replaced and if it could be done after, they don't do it, but he has a friend that only does tile.... asked for an email, explained that I would not be signing a contract that day. No email or follow-up. Sadly they are regional franchises.

Description of Work
Wanted an estimate

10/10/2017

Howard E.

Initially, it went well. In fact, it went beautifully. The Sales Rep and Installers were all top shelf and the result looked better than expected. The problem is with the quality of the materials used. Shortly after the install there were problems with the silicone grout used to seal the joints where the walls meet the tub. Over the years I have removed and replaced the existing grout due to leaks and mildew over a half dozen times. In the end, I have resorted to white duct tape as it seems to last the longest. And THAT has to be redone every six to ten months. As several plumbers have told me, it's the plastic used in the wall/tub material that prevents proper long term adherence to the silicone. So - I am left with a tub with needs reapplication of either the duct tape or the grout on a regular basis. Not a happy situation!!

Description of Work
Bathtub/shower remodeling

05/15/2017

laurice B.

great! Looks great and was done quickly

Description of Work
new bathtub

03/31/2017

Joseph C.

I had someone come out and give me an estimate on a new tub. I knew the estimate was kind of high but was ok with it due to the convenience. A few weeks later the sales person came back to my home uninvited and I was watching my 12 month old child. Keep in mind I work two jobs have a pregnant wife and a small child to support currently. I signed the document quickly as he said it was just a minor addition to the job. The next day I looked at the change order and it basically explained that they would have to break my ceramic shelf (1 of 2) and replace it with a smaller plastic shelf with some type of sheething to hide the damage to to the underlying tile. I called the sales rep the next day and cancelled the job. I waited a few months and never received a credit so I called back. I eventually got the owner on the phone who said I am out of luck and they were keeping my $425 deposit. Meanwhile I did not place nor knew of any deposit. The contract does not specify the deposit amount and I paid for the entire job initially. In my opinion it is really pathetic to pay $1700 to have a cover put on your tub then when the company realizes that they cannot do the job as specified they try to get you to cancel so that they can take the deposit. No person in there right mind would allow someone to come in and damage there bathroom and charge them $1700 for it. Futhermore, I called right after getting the change order and the owner would not honor the 3 day cancellation policy because it was not 3 days from when I originally purchased the service but it was 3 days from when I received new information about what the job entailed. The contract also states that deposit only applies to custom items and I specifically asked the sales person something to the extent that how could I know that this tub would fit exactly over mine and he responded that this was a stock tub.

Description of Work
Install a new tub

11/23/2015

Nancy K.

It went very smoothly and the results are beautiful. They delivered everything promised. Very good company and people to work with on every level. From Sales and Office Staff to the well trained Technical Installers, you will be comfortable during the process and love the finished product.

Description of Work
Installed a new acrylic tub overlay and acrylic wall and fixtures in our bathroom.

10/05/2015

Carol S.

The sales person was very helpful in walking me through what it would take and option I had converting a bath tub into a shower for an elderly person.

Description of Work
Converted a bathtub to a shower.

Category home remodeling

08/25/2015

Trisha C.

Description of Work
The bathroom came out beautiful. We had a couple of bumps along the was but the owner Gail made them right!

01/13/2015

Francis P.

04/17/2014

David S.

Description of Work
Re-constructed tub / shower in our house. New walls, tub liner, plumbing.Great service & quality; but kind of expensive. Guess you get what you pay for.

03/03/2014

John B.

02/10/2014

Bari R.

The in-home estimate was very easy to do. I sent an inquiry through the Bath Fitter website and got a call back the next day. I was asked a series of questions by the scheduler, and I couldn't believe someone was willing to come out at 9am the day after Thanksgiving. He was prompt and explained the whole procedure. He did some measurements and gave us a sense of what was wrong with the shower which was causing the water not to drain along the basin and led to the mold we were trying to deal with. He explained the financing options as well. We scheduled the installation, and received a call to confirm the day before. Ramon was prompt and created a walkway for himself from his truck into the bathroom. He set everything up in the bathroom and went to work immediately. He was thorough and careful at each step, from what I saw, and in talking to him I learned that he had been doing plumbing and this type of work for many, many years. He cleaned up the site after each step and was meticulous in keeping the bathroom clean as well as the shower parts he was installing. He was so careful in removing all the tile and the basin, and he worked a long day to accomplish as much as he could. The company does do 1-day installs, but ours was a different kind of job, and we knew that he would be back a second day. My mom was there during the second day, and she called me at some point to tell me what a hard worker he was. She's normally hard to impress, so this was quite the compliment. The shower looks flawless. Each piece looks seamlessly connected to the others. The water pressure in the new faucet is great, and the hot/cold water valve is so easy to adjust. It is shiny white, and we have gotten a lot of compliments about the shower looking much larger now than it did before. The clear glass door is beautiful and the nickel trim is very good-looking. The whole thing is under a lifetime warranty, which added to the value for us. It's nice not to have to think about calling someone new for whatever issue came up -but we don't anticipate any issues at this time either. We didn't plan on spending this much, but if you're going to spend so much for the work, this is what you want to be able to show for it.

Description of Work
I received a free in-home estimate to install a Bath Fitter acrylic shower to cover up the tile in the existing shower stall. I never expected to pay so much for a shower, but considering they did the work of plumber, tiler, electrician, and general installer I feel like it was worth it. Following the estimate my husband and I agreed to do the work and scheduled the installation. The installer, Ramon, removed the extra pieces such as the soap dish and shelves. He removed the bottom layers of tile to take out the old basin (which was moldy, the reason why we were looking to replace the shower with something that would hopefully prevent such problems in the future). He replaced the basin with the new Bath Fitter one. He replaced the plumbing fixtures with new hardware. He used the Bath Fitter panels to cover up the old tile on the walls and the ceiling. He installed a new corner shelf piece and new doors with nickel trim and clear glass (to replace gold trim and frosted glass, a great upgrade).

12/16/2013

Jeff B.

They had okay services. The installation went well. After seeing the work done, I think they were overpriced. The person that came out and did the quote was just a salesperson and he talked about multiple people being out here onsite for the full day. There was one guy and he was here for 4 hours. I felt that the price he gave me based on all the time and labor was inaccurate. The work has held up fine but he did use a boatload of caulk and that caulk has since mildewed so it had to be cut out and redone. There were gaps within a 1/4 to 1/2 inch. They are overpriced for the work they are doing because I could get a whole new bathtub put in for the work they were doing. The work was fine but after I saw it, it was just overpriced.

Description of Work
I used Bath Fitter to do a tub and surround.

10/01/2013

Linda R.

They cleaned up after their mess. The project went well. He was here from 8:30a to 3:30p. They replaced everything and removed their garage with them. Overall the service was great.

Description of Work
They covered the bathtub and put a new wall there. I had a shower door and they put up the curved rod to replace the shower door. It was one man that did it and I couldn't believe it. He did most of the work. They did it all in one day.

09/21/2012

nancy S.

Description of Work
Removal of old bathtub, fixtures and and wall surround. Repair of sub-wall. New tub, liner and fixtures installed.

08/09/2012

CHARLES W.

The tub installed in the downstairs area was installed with no problem but the upstairs tub which was covered with a plastic coating had a bulging problem. After repeated calls the tub was fixed.

Description of Work
Installed tub and wall in two bathrooms. One tub was removed and a whole shower was installed.

01/21/2011

Janet E.

They were actually pretty fast. It was okay. I'm not sure that I would use them again. I think they were pricey for what they did. Their range of selection was smaller than what I had hoped for.

Description of Work
They did the seamless bathtub surround and glass door fittings with brushed nickel trim on two bathtubs.

J & P Restoration

Specializing in all phases of new construction and remodeling for your home, business, kitchen, bathrooms, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Inspirations For Your Home LLC-Interior Design & Full Kitchen/Bath Remodels

Interior Designer & Full Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Specialist with Special Pricing for Angie's List Members. Interior design and kitchen and bath remodeling is my passion! From Kitchen/Bath design and installation, refacing fireplaces for a fresh updated look, choosing paint colors, Commercial and Soft window treatments (no repairs to existing blinds/shades) and staging to sell or de-clutter. As a winner of the Super Service Award for 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 with an A rating, proves that you are choosing the perfect interior designer to handle all your decorating needs. We have been in business for over 12 years. My newest concept is "Lisa's Eyes Online". Let technology connect us either through FaceTime or virtual shopping! I do 30 minute FaceTime consultations or I'll help select items online to eliminate your indecisions!

Vazquez Enterprises LLC

Vazquez Enterprise is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. The number we have listed is our office number, in which you will speak with my office manager. In case you need to speak directly to Lennin, the owner, the phone number is (203)423-9566

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

From "ONE DAY" bath installs to complete bathroom remodels. Acrylic liners and one piece wall systems, tub to tub replacements, tub to shower conversions, shower doors, ceilings, wainscoting, security bars, accessories, sheet rock/tape and still more. Also conventional tiling of all surround areas, floors, walls etc. Toilets, vanities, sinks, granite tops, mirrors, replacement windows; everything to accommodate all of your bathroom remodeling needs.

Re-glazing and fiberglass repair.