PORCELAIN PATCH & GLAZE CO.

Founded 1969 • With Angi since June 2010

Appliance Refinishing

Porcelain Patch & Glaze has been family owned and operated for over 40 years. All work is done by the owner of the company. We do not subcontract work. We are fully insured and licensed (HIC.0562662). We provide free estimates and work is guaranteed. Mention Angie's list and receive a 10% discount....

Andrew Draves - Wooden Kitchen Cabinet Refinisher

34 years in business; 800 kitchens remodeled, 10 year guarantee. Paint or stain. Will build an island, or any other add-on, to match.

Mr. Resurface LLC

Text me pictures of your job to 203-578-5260 and let me know where in the Connecticut the job is located to get a price for your project. I personally do every job myself, I don't send out a less experienced technician or try to bait you with an incredibly low price just to get your job or take any shortcuts to reduce the price. I'd rather do the job right the first time as my reviews on Angie's List speak for themselves. I take pride in my work and and value my customers and give them the best job and service possible. I have over 20 years experience and refinishing bathtub and wall tile and resurfacing Kitchen counter tops is my specialty as that's all I do.

Loja M Construction LLC

When it comes to construction, we have you covered.

Offers by Loja M Construction LLC on Angi

02/22/2019

They came while I was away for a month and I came home to a bright white tub and a clean bathroom. I recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
My bathtub needed reglazing

03/30/2016

Description of Work
Refinished Fiberglass Shower Stall |Excellent Job

04/23/2015

02/17/2015

The bathtub was a Pepto-Bismol pink that had to go. At first, we considered replacing the tub, but between the new tub and then the install, the price would be a bit astronomical. Re glazing was suggested as an alternative, and after researching, gave it a shot. We looked for someone who could do the work on our schedule but for a reasonable price. Rich offered the work for a great price, and proc...

Description of Work
Reglazed a horridly colored pink bathtub to an amazing white.

06/03/2014

I found him on Home Advisor, called him and was happy with his price. He priced it at less than any names you provided. He came and did it, did a wonderful job and charged less than he quoted me! He took the time to explain it to me, he fixed tiles not in the deal and he cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
Reglazed my bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing

Refinish: Bathtubs, wall tile, shower stalls, kitchen cabinets Residential and commercial

Refinish: Toilets, counter tops