Joe's Junk Removal and More

Founded 2013 •

we service all ct one call does it all u call we haul 203 535 9817 junkremovalandmore.com

Please call for more details.

Joe's Junk Removal and More is locally owned and operated out of the Danbury Connecticut area. Whether it's just 1 item or the entire home, we remove it all. We offer both Commercial and Residential services so don't hesitate to reach out today! FORGET The REST...CALL THE BEST! Evening Appointments Available 7 Days A Week *****FREE ESTIMATES****** 860-575-8218 or 203-535-9817...

ctdumpsternow.com

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Providing dumpster services to residential and commercial customers.

Lytle Carting LLC

At Lytle Carting we offer a variety of dumpsters, these dumpster sizes include 8, 10, 12, 15 and 20 yard dumpsters. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

American Junk Removal LLC

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call me today, The Owner, on my Mobil Phone anytime at 1-203-736-6825. We Specialize in: - Whole House & Estate Clean- Outs - Large & Small Jobs ( From One Item To Many ) - Commercial Clean- outs - Shed Removals - Demolition & Carpet Removal - Pool & Hot Tub Removal - Construction Debris Removal - Playscape Removal - One Time- Heavy Duty Cleaning - Soot Damage & Puff Back Clean- Ups Free Estimates

12/14/2020

Recently we used "joe's junk removal and more" in meriden for a dumpster rental, as we are all moving this month and had a good amount of stuff to get rid of. I was quoted $275 on the phone for a two day rental, was charged before the drop off, and during drop off was asked for my card I used. I was under the impression that he was just verifying it was the same card. Nothing else was explained. M...

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

Category garbage collection,dumpster service

10/08/2020

Joe stated he would be here on a certain day and called to reschedule. The rescheduled day he never showed up until the following day!. So I filled the dumpster and called him to let him know he could come get it. He was supposed to be here on a Friday and didn't show all weekend. So I called him on mon and he said he would be there on tues or Wed. I said ok. He didn't show on Tues but decided to ...

Description of Work
Needed dumpster for fall clean out

Category dumpster service

thanks for your business but u are lying cause u did not want to pay for the dumpster and sorry but we are not in business to deliver dumpster for free and u added refrigerator in there that did not belong there thank u for your fake review

07/13/2020

One of the best junk removal places! Very reasonable and quick to get the job done. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a clean out!

Description of Work
House clean out

Category garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

06/23/2020

They Show up on time good prices, reliable he is a good person and does a good work I've been using him in a few years

Description of Work
Junk Removal

Category garbage collection

Junk Hauling, Appliance Hauling, Garbage Collection, Dumpster Delivery and Pickup Service (8, 10, 12, 15 Ft and More), Estates, Houses, Apartments, Offices Attics, Basements, Garages, Yards Sheds, Decks, Leaf Blowing and Removal, Fall Cleanup, Foreclosure Cleanout, Unwanted Truck/Car/Boats removal, Furniture Removal.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check