Arbortech

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2013

Tree Removal in Coventry, Connecticut. That's our thing! We also provide tree removal services to all of Hartford, Windham and Tolland Counties. We remove any tree, large or small, hard to get to, precariously perched over your pool or garage, dangerous or easy. Stump grinding and landscaping are just two of the many other outdoor services that we offer. When you speak with our 'Branch Manager', Lindsey, you are actually calling our satellite office…our main office is your backyard!...

Prestige Property Solutions

Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands-on approach. When interacting with Prestige Property Solutions, you'll notice that we're particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and accurate estimate of your project. We look forward to adding you to our long and growing list of happy customers.

Estabrooks Farm & Garden LLC

We offer garden maintenance services like mulching, pruning, weeding as well as garden design and installation. We emphasize organic gardening methods and plant and soil health.

Preston Family Property Maintenance

Preston Family Property Maintenance is a professional tree servicing and landscape design company, servicing Mansfield and surrounding Tolland and South Windsor areas. At Preston Family Property Maintenance, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our tree removal and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We also offer tree maintenance and stump grinding services, as well as professional mowing, mulching, fertilization, pest control, pruning, yard clean ups and masonry services. We provide prompt responses, prompt estimates, quality work, personable service and we treat your property with as much respect and care as we would our own. Give us a call today, we look forward to working with you.

07/22/2015

Angela C.

Justin and Lindsey responded promptly to my inquiry and were at my house to provide a quote within a day of initial communication. Due to a demand by the town, I had to have a very old sugar maple removed from my front yard to meet a deadline. It was in a very difficult location; near enough to the street to be make the removal complicated. Justin explained his process clearly, including what my expectations should be with regards to lawn damage caused by large tree limbs being dropped. One of the reasons I chose Arbortech was that Justin climbs the tree to cut it down. This means no big bucket trucks. In order to remove my tree, the other companies told me they would have to park the bucket truck in my neighbors driveway all day due to the location of my tree. This would have caused a multitude of complications. I was very pleased that I could avoid that. Lindsey scheduled the appointment and told me what time to expect the team. Justin and his crew arrived on time and started work immediately. Justin and his team were efficient. It was a very big tree, probably over 100 years old. Very tall and many limbs overhanging power lines, neighbor's driveway and a very busy street. It was amazing to watch Justin climb and cut it down. I was very impressed with his skill and the teamwork of his crew. They crew managed and controlled the dropping of the very large limbs, and it appeared that each section dropped exactly where they wanted it to. The crew chipped the limbs and cleaned up all the debris. Justin arranged for the tree trunk to be removed by a logging truck on the following day. I am very satisfied with the work completed by Justin and his team at Arbortech. I highly recommend Arbortech for any tree removal needs.

Description of Work
Total removal of a very large sugar maple tree

07/03/2015

Marie P.

Justin arrived within an hour of my call and went straight up a giant elm tree to bring my young cat down. He was so capable, thoughtful, sensitive and committed to getting the job done that I was completely impressed. I'd have Justin work on the trees on my property any day.

Description of Work
Cat rescue!

07/03/2015

Zandra W.

In May 2015, Justin Valanti of ?Arbortech Tree Service? (obtained from, Angie?s List)was contacted to complete the cutting ans removal of a huge maple tree located in our backyard. They corrected a huge mess left by a previous tree service who walked off the job (abandoned) leaving their equipment behind. Arbortech was professional, knowledgeable, and courteous during the assessment of the proposed (tree) site. It was very enlightening, especially in today?s time where professionalism, manners, and courteous behavior are sadly lacking. Upon completion of their survey, Justin & Lindsey left us with a detailed estimate. They answered all our questions, and a few days later our dates were set. Justin showed up on time as agreed with a 2-person crew, the 2-men assisting Justin were also professional and courteous. Arbortech ascertained what was needed to complete the task and finished as promised, cleaning up everything!! Job well done Arbortech!!!! We will be calling you again. Thank you

Description of Work
Cleanup and removal of huge maple tree...

06/27/2015

Suzanne P.

The crew was prompt, timely and efficient. Will use them again.

Description of Work
Cut down hangers & cut down one tree. Removal of limbs and trees not included

06/19/2015

JASON A.

The crew was respectful and courteous. They arrived on time, and finished the job as expected. There were a couple of dents in the grass from the tree falling, but that was expected (he warned me when he did the quote). I've used this provider on numerous properties including my sister, mother-in-law, uncle and other properties. He's a climber. His skills are incredible. I had a family member that used to climb trees to cut them down like this guy does, but not with the expertise and confidence this climber has.

Description of Work
Removed some trees. Chipped the brush. Had stumps ground. Cleaned up a little of the side yard.

06/09/2015

Cheryl A.

Justin met with me and my husband to discuss what we wanted done which was to remove three trees. Justin suggested that rather than removing the three trees completely, that he would trim the tops off of the trees. We took Justin's suggestion and a date and time was determined. On that date, the Arbortech crew arrived on time and completed the work in about an hour or so. All limbs and debris were removed from our property and the crew was very professional. We would not think twice about hiring Arbortech for any future tree removal we may require.

Description of Work
Justin and his crew took the tops off of three trees.

06/03/2015

Laurie W.

The company was accommodating and responsive to my timetable; was professional and accomplished the job quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
tree removal

03/24/2015

Kelly M.

Justin and his crew did a fabulous job. I've never had a contractor who I felt did everything exactly as I think it should have been done, but Justin did. He and his guys are extremely hard workers and didn't stop to take a break the entire 1st day. They were all very polite, accomodating and couldn't have been more thankful when I gave them coffee and danish. I'm very impressed with their dedication. I'm sure he's going to be very busy this spring so if you don't get a hold of him immediately, be patient, he's worth the wait!

Description of Work
Removed a huge 2 trunk tree, a huge 3 trunk tree and a single trunk tree. Also pruned 3 trees.

09/23/2013

STANLEY B.

Bid was consistent with 2 other bids. Explained in great detail plan of action. Arrived on time , went right to work , cut down two immense trees very close to the house. Skilled at dropping huge limbs with no damage to house. Chipped and hauled away limbs and hauled away large logs. Cleaned up with rakes

Description of Work
Cut down and remove 2 very large trees close to the house plus cut up and remove 3 fallen trees.

05/13/2013

Joan M.

Prompt and punctual estimate, with a quick scheduling. Courteous and professional service, from arrival to cleanup.

Description of Work
We had a huge, patially dead, forked limb that overhung the house removed.

Category tree service

*PLEASE WATCH OUR VIDEO* Click the media tab on our page to view...enjoy!