Workaholic Express LLC

Founded 2020

We understand that most people are too busy being workaholics and most people don’t have the time nor the strength to conduct their own move. We have developed a solution to help get that burden off your shoulders and remove that anxiety. Workaholic Express! We move with Care. 100% satisfaction

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

movers (9)

01/13/2023

Bradley M.

Great excellent service

Description of Work
Moved from NYC to CT

Work Completed On 01/13/2023

12/17/2022

Kurt V.

You never know what to expect when it comes to hiring movers, but we were happily surprised with this service. they literally did everything discussed, and arrived on time. I had some high end items that were antiques and large/heavy, but not a blemish anywhere. I’ll only use this moving company going forward!!

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 12/17/2022

11/12/2022

Melissa G.

Walter and his crew were amazing! He answered my request right away and his communication throughout the move was always very timely. They are friendly, conscientious and efficient. I would definitely hire them again. I will also recommend them to ask my friends and family. Thank you for making my father's tradition from CT to MA as smooth as possible.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 11/12/2022

07/16/2022

Annie N.

Zero stars. I'm left with a garage full of junk that I won't even move into my new house because Walter & crew destroyed everything. Utterly heartbreaking. Posting to warn others. Walter won't respond to my requests for filing a claim against his insurance. Strongly advise against this business.

Description of Work
Walter and his crew packed a moving truck

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

Review for Workaholic Express LLC - 304 W MAIN ST, Avon, CT - 39806384

01/24/2022

Simon M.

It went very smoothly. They were friendly and had a great communication. The price was fair. Everything was done professionally and I'm happy with the service.

Description of Work
They moved my furniture.

Work Completed On 01/21/2022

01/19/2022

Aaron G.

I dealt with the owner Walter who is an awesome guy very professional. Workaholic Express helped me get through a very tough time. I ended up having way more than what I originally told them but Walter and his guys handled it with no problem. They even made an extra trip for me and didn’t charge for the time. These guys are amazing!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 01/16/2022

06/07/2021

kyle M.

It was great, they were fantastic. The owner of the company was good, the communication was great, and he was very responsive. They do not waste any time, they were careful with my belongings, they were very professional, the price was good, and they work really hard.

Description of Work
They helped me moved in to my new place.

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

06/01/2021

Julian G.

Walter was great and I highly recommend them for any moving services. They were timely in loading and unloading, and were very accommodating in moving oversized items too. They were very helpful and did whatever it takes to make sure my furniture fit and was assembled properly. Great value compared to the bigger companies and highly recommend for anyone in need of movers

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 06/01/2021

06/01/2021

Jennifer M.

I wish I could give more than 5 stars!! I called Walter when I found out I was moving out of town.. SOON. He was the only moving company able to help me. It was a very stressful time for me and he showed up on time and they did everything they could to make sure they got all of my stuff moved to my new place, and I had a LOT! They unassembled furniture I wasn’t able to and moved everything. The move was seamless and I’m so happy I used this service. I wish I could’ve paid them more because they deserved and worked for every single penny. Will use them again and recommend this company to everyone! Thank you so much!!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

Website

Check, PayPal
    Federal
    US Department of Transportation Motor Carriers

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We accept remote payment